Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #627

Pages:  #1... #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #460385 23,Aug,19 09:32
Damn, the fakes from Germany were busy last night.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Aug,19 09:41 other posts 
like going through Poland in 1939??

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 09:50 other posts 
Crime-ridden San Francisco has introduced new sanitized language for criminals, getting rid of words such as “offender” and “addict” while changing “convicted felon” to “justice-involved person.”

The Board of Supervisors adopted the changes last month even as the city reels from one of the highest crime rates in the country and staggering inequality exemplified by pervasive homelessness alongside Silicon Valley wealth.

Libtard Logic in the land of Nancy Pelosi..

What a fucking joke.

The local officials say the new language will help change people’s views about those who commit crimes.

By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 10:46 other posts 
Like that is going to help the victums of crimes. of course victum rights are at the bottom of the totem pole of the justice system anyway.You have to follow the money. More money is made from the criminals than the victums.So the criminals have more rights.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Aug,19 12:51 other posts 
Exactly... lawyers and jails need fresh souls.. the the courts just slow bleed people to suck out their last dime.

By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 11:00 other posts 
I do a significant amount of online ordering and I understand that 98% of the time there will be shipping charges involved. Yes, I love the convenience of having my purchases delivered straight to my door.

Yesterday, I intended to order this beautiful sweater,p0 priced at $89.98, from a company based out of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I gave the representative the catalog number, she calculated the 6% sales tax for Michigan residents AND much to my surprise, there was an additional "shipping and processing" fee of $18.99 added. WHAT IN THE WHAT!? Forget about it, I don't want the sweater that badly! Basing my guess of shipping charges from orders made through QVC, a fair shipping charge would probably be within the $6.95 to $8.95 range, after all, it is NOT a load of bricks or something big and bulky. I have ordered wine online and EXPECT that there will be inflated shipping charges because of the weight and the fragility of the product being shipped. Some online merchants must be out of their heads!
By #580336 18,Aug,19 03:15
Irritates me when purchasing online and the company won't tell you the shipping cost until you go to checkout/pay and usually after you've entered all your details. Many a time I've gone through the whole process to see the shipping cost and decide that the shipping cost is too high
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 07:31 other posts 
That's my beef, too. If I knew ahead of time what the "shipping and processing" charge was, we would not even need to progress to me providing any phone representative with my credit card information.

A $18.99 shipping and processing fee represents slightly more than 20% of the cost or the sweater. That fee is unreasonable so they can "process' that.
By admin [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 08:44 other posts 
They tell you at the end because many people will regret the time and effort already spent and decide to pay it to compensate. I try to avoid businesses with such practices in future if I encountered something like this, though I may pay the first time.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 11:40 other posts 
I buy alot on the internet now to save money on the cost of the item and taxes and so forth.But the thing that really urks me is they won't tell you WHO is shipping the item.DHL and Fedex have a bad habit of beating up and busting everything I order that they carry.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 11:44 other posts 
QVC? Fucking hell....

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 13:13 other posts 
Yeah, QVC! YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,Aug,19 09:16 other posts 
QVC is overpriced and full of add on crap to rip people off.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,19 11:29 other posts 
True, there are a number of overpriced offerings but there are a number of values as well, it all depends on what you are looking for. Would I buy electronic items there? No. A unique doodad? Yes.
By 2nice [Ignore] 19,Aug,19 13:36 other posts 
What does one actually do with a doodad??
By mr_blue [Ignore] 19,Aug,19 13:43 other posts 
You make tartan/plaid paint with a doodad
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Aug,19 16:02 other posts 
Wouldn't you like to know!?

Actually, I've purchased some items offered by Plow & Hearth. Lawn & garden type doodads.
By dgraff [Ignore] 20,Aug,19 05:37 other posts 
I group them together and call them shiny bobbles trinkets and doodads
By phart [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 19:25 other posts 
no QVC for me,just internet.I see stuff on QVC on the tv that is very overpriced and over marketed. Same stuff on ebay or amazon for way cheaper.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 20:00 other posts 
Yes, things on QVC can be over priced but that can be said about internet purchases made on Amazon as well. And don't forget the price differences between the same products at the brick and mortar stores. phart, I thought Ebay was a platform for reselling things both new and used, no? Back to QVC, I am selective about what I purchase from them and I do like their "easy pay" options. Easy pay is an opportunity to pay for different products over a period of time. Things that I have purchased from QVC are linens, shoes (Clark's), purses (Dooney & Bourke), cookware (Le Creuset) and I have purchased these quality brand products (Q=QUALITY) for amounts often less than what the item is priced at in the store (V=VALUE) or even at the manufacturer's website. Couple that with the convenience (C=CONVENIENCE) of not having to search the malls for what I think I want.
By #551147 19,Aug,19 11:55
I still buy quite a bit of stuff from good ole fashioned ebay. Shipping charges are always apparent, quite a bit of FREE shipping on many many items, I like being able to view people's feedback on everything from the seller itself to the actual products, I also like the fact that ebay offers protections for the consumer i.e. they fight hard for you should anything go awry, many times they'll refund the money and pursue the person themselves, and everything is in writing with descriptions, feedback ratings, etc. Should you need to go to the extreme, legally, all courts recognize the binding agreements set forth by the company. Therefore you have everything and all records just in case that's the avenue you have to pursue. Just as an example, I've purchased 4 cars off ebay and every one of them were represented perfectly and lasted a long time and I felt I got a GREAT deal for them.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Aug,19 14:09 other posts 
Here is my doodad

By #574505 17,Aug,19 17:19
[deleted image]..Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 18:09 other posts 
Hmmmmmm...... so Breeboo 's True or Lie choices were smoking, sex with her dog or partying and sex with the dog was not the lie?

She just got here today, I suspect that we will be saying goodbye to her very soon.
By #574505 17,Aug,19 18:22
Her pic seems like
a web picture
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 18:30 other posts 
I could not find anything on a reverse image search, but that's nothing new for me.
By #574505 17,Aug,19 18:35
Try yendex
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 18:43 other posts 
You try it, that's the Russian search engine. Frick! Yesterday I was aware that somebody pirated a credit card of mine and maxed the damn thing out. Yeah, that was yesterday and it took me 4 calls and 1 hour and 10 minutes of my time to communicate this to a bank representative. So, NO, I am not giving Russian intelligence access to my information. You check it out and report her.
By #551147 18,Aug,19 03:02
OH MY GOODNESS!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 18,Aug,19 11:45 other posts 
Jamie, where are you cunty??

By onthelose [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 18:34 other posts 
Bella, I am sure that many reduce their prices to attract your click and then give you an inflated shipping price to make a profit on the item you are purchasing. I think this is very common, not unlike buying a car from a dealer. I wonder how many just order it anyway thinking that's just what shipping is because they are completely ignorant of what real shipping costs are . eBay is like that. I always make sure I see shipping costs before I go any further.

By bella! [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 16:03 other posts 
August 15 -18, 1969, Woodstock! 3 days of peace and music drew almost 1/2 million people to Max Yasgur's dairy farm located in Bethel, New York. Jimi Hendrix was considered a headliner for this event and was paid the sum of $18,000.00.

Here is Jimi, 50 years ago, playing his rendition of The Star Spangled Banner.

only registered users can see external links
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 16:15 other posts 
Oh I remember this so well. After I saw the movie I bought the triple vinyl album of 'Woodstock' which many years later I was persuaded to sell.

Now thanks to digital music I have it once again, albeit not in a form that I can touch. Was this really 50 years ago ????
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Aug,19 19:59 other posts 
I remember it but wasn't old enough to go my two older brothers went to see it I was only 7 years old it was held only 4 hrs away from were I live
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,19 16:25 other posts 
I found this on YouTube and I thought that it was interesting.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 16,Aug,19 17:33 other posts 
That really is so interesting, some really great Images and all recalling that landmark event. Thanks for sharing that.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,19 17:43 other posts 
My pleasure!
By phart [Ignore] 16,Aug,19 20:39 other posts 
"On top of the fact that there were -3 toilets for every 10,000 concert goers, a torrential rain started slushing that port-a-potty overflow into one nasty poop stew by Saturday."

qouted from 1 website, I was wondering how many tons of shit and garbage were left behind and still have not found a actuall number amount.I guess the poor farmer had to dig 1 hell of a hole to shove it all in!
I mean we had been to the moon and left 60 pounds of shit and garbage up there for crying out loud,so there had to be alot!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 08:40 other posts 
Oh, phart!
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 08:45 other posts 
Here is a "feel good" Woodstock story, it is a copy and paste from a story found on my phone.

"John and Judy Griffin met when her car broke down on the way to the legendary music festival.

A couple that met at Woodstock finally has photographic evidence of their fateful encounter.

Fifty years ago this weekend, Judy and Jerry Griffin met while on the way to the famous 1969 music festival in New York.

Judy’s car had broken down, but Jerry and his buddies were happy to give her a lift.

The festival was only three days, but the connection between the two lasted much longer ― they’ve been together ever since and now have two sons and five grandchildren, according to People.com.

But while their road to love started on their way to Woodstock, the Griffins had no pictures of themselves there, even though they both brought cameras.

The lack of visual proof was something the couple came to regret over the last five decades, but things changed when the Griffins went to see the PBS documentary “Woodstock: Three Days That Defined a Generation.”

Right there, in a section about the rainstorms, the Griffins saw their 22-year-old selves wrapped together in a blanket.

I screamed, ‘There we are,’” Judy told “Inside Edition.” "

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Aug,19 08:50 other posts 
Awwhh.. that really is a feel good story. Actually that documentary film is showing over here this weekend. I am looking forwards to seeing it.

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Aug,19 08:56 other posts 
I just heard that Toy Story 4 surpassed the 1 BILLION dollar mark in the global market. YIKES!

By phart [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 21:46 other posts 
Bella, read about this about cops and being smart.
I would have NEVER believed this had I not read it.

I won't bore ye with alot more links but it is a interesting story for sure.'

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,19 12:27 other posts 
I just read that Apple Podcast will have a docuseries about Marilyn Monroe called, Who Killed Marilyn Monroe? It is amazing that 57 years after her untimely death, that people are still interested in knowing what really happened.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Aug,19 17:46 other posts 
Norfolk, Virginia | A 78-year old retired officer of the CIA, Normand Hodges, has made a series of astonishing confessions since he was admitted at the Sentara General Hospital on Monday. He claims he committed 37 assassinations for the American government between 1959 and 1972, including the actress and model, Marilyn Monroe.

Mr. Hodges, who worked for the CIA for 41 years as an operative with top-level security clearances, claims he was often employed as a hitman by the organization, to assassinate individuals who could represent a threat to the security of the country.

Trained as both a sniper and a martial arts expert, Mr. Hodges says he also has significant experience with more unconventional methods of inflicting harm upon others, like poisons and explosives.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Aug,19 18:35 other posts 
Very interesting. I believe that there is 12 podcasts and I
will make a point to listen to them.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 10:21 other posts 
We really do love a conspiracy theory and so many of the best come from around the same era i.e Who really killed J.F.K? Did we really land on the moon? and of course Roswell.

By #551147 12,Aug,19 08:53
What say you? 🤔 About 15 inches? /nx9hvkcfkkbppic.html
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Aug,19 09:12 other posts 
I bet it is painful for an average man to look at the masterpiece that PhatD is blessed with. His grooming technique of keeping everything so smooth is optimal. You say 15 inches of man meat, my guess, it is a little bigger!
By 2nice [Ignore] 12,Aug,19 10:52 other posts 
I seriously would not want a cock that big.
By #460385 12,Aug,19 12:16
You ain't kidding. If that thing is real, it's a curse. WTF would you do with it. It would never be pleasurable to your partner. And if you went balls deep, your girl would end up in the hospital with a ruptured spleen.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Aug,19 16:00 other posts 
are we sure it's real?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,19 11:34 other posts 
Of course it is real! Is it even possible that someone could "make a mountain out of a molehill"?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 13,Aug,19 20:55 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 08:45 other posts 
It must be real it’s on the internet ain’t it
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 14,Aug,19 10:16 other posts 
I have no reason to think that this is photoshopped as obviously very large dicks do exist and this may well be one of those outliers.

However, in general, it is strange how many men showing really large dicks in photos don't actually have videos showing the exact same thing. Could that be because faking a video is harder.

Sorry, I am perhaps too cynical.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #622   #623   #624   #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   ...#768

Show your Genitals