Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #630

Pages:  #1... #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Aug,19 11:00 other posts 
Staggering! A SYD member's picture has snagged 335 view and commanded 428 [HOT] votes from the only 12 fellas.

It just goes to show you that no matter what a man's sexual orientation, he really can get excited peeping at a good looking cock.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 08:22 other posts 
IF you were going to be executed tomorrow and given a "last meal", what would it be? There are NO budget constrictions, you can have anything and everything, food based, that you would desire.
By #460385 01,Aug,19 09:04
A greasy cheeseburger with bacon and a fried egg on top. Onion rings with ranch dressing and a double shot of Jack.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 09:20 other posts 
Hmmmm..... That seems like a really modest request for someone who will be having their last meal. Interesting!

Tell me something, the fried egg on the burger, why? Is that the "unami" thing, with multiple flavors coming together? I had NEVER heard of this combination up until a couple of years ago when a franchise restaurant, Bagger Dave's, came to the metropolitan Detroit area and they offered this on their menu. I like both items, the burger and the fried egg, but I never thought about them together. Is the egg cooked to your liking or is it hard fried? You would be doing a Public Service for someone (me) who does NOT like food "mixed up", ie no mixed vegetables, no stew, etc.
By #460385 01,Aug,19 09:46
I like my egg on top to be over easy.
By #551147 01,Aug,19 09:18
Couple lobster tails, a pound or so of crab legs, a perfectly cooked rib eye steak smothered in sauteed mushrooms, and a side of shrimp scampi, and two tropical long island iced teas to to numb me up for my execution. 😋

How about you?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 09:30 other posts 
I've tried crab legs and I'm not sure if the trouble is worth the taste. There's a lot of work involved in getting those darn legs cracked open. Never could understand why lobster and crab legs are served with drawn butter. Why butter? Don't tell me that it makes them taste sweeter because it just ain't so. Or maybe my palate is just not refined enough to tell.

Hey, that's a pretty big menu for someone. Is your appetite that voracious?

For me, it probably would be a perfect trimmed and GRILLED rib eye steak with asparagus, sauteed button mushrooms and some roasted fingerling potatoes.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 10:17 other posts 
You know we sit around and think we would want a this or that but in reality, unless we knew we were guilty,we would be to damn nervous to eat alot.
If I chose a meal it would be simpler than most.Just some good cornbread and milk or maby some chicken dumplins.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 14:36 other posts 
Go big, or go home:

Tomahawk steak from Peter Luger's in Brooklyn- all the usual sides

Two Bottles of Wine with dinner:

Penfolds Grange Hermitage 1951 Only twenty bottles are known in existence.

The wine is predominantly Shiraz with a touch of Cabernet Sauvignon and regarded as one of Australia’s finest wines.

Dessert- Key Lime Pie

After dinner drinks of course with a cigar

Then, after all this was given to me naturally there would be a stay of execution. Because in America, no one gets the chair

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 16:01 other posts 
The only insight I have to prison is Netflix's Orange Is The New Black. Although I have not yet watched the last season, they haven't executed anyone. I can't imagine they would feed you like that AND give you a fine cigar, too. But hey, you can always ask.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 15:57 other posts 
That is a mighty simple meal but it does sound decent.
By #551147 01,Aug,19 14:39
There is an art to cracking them legs open quickly. I'm an ole pro. 😉 Crab meat and Lobster are delicious with or without the butter. Imo, It does enhance the flavor of both, with a squeeze of lemon... 🤪 OMG it's almost orgasmic. Of course, for me, anyway. Yes, I have quite the appetite, and have always eaten like that, and not gain a pound. My Granny use to say it was cheaper to clothe me than to feed me. 😆
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

All that being said, I GENERALLY only eat once a day though.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 20:20 other posts 
Bump.
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 08:36 other posts 
That is EXACTLY what I would request.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 09:07 other posts 
Do you think that you would be able to eat all of that or is the plan you would like to DIE trying?
By #551147 03,Aug,19 05:44
I'd gladly share with you too...
By #565792 01,Aug,19 10:43
sukiyaki from wagyu beef and two LARGE bottles of cold saké (preferably served by a horny geisha with a full bush)
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 16:07 other posts 
I have not ever tasted saké, so I can't begin to imagine what it might taste like. When people are at a loss for what something tastes like, chicken seems to be a favorite response. As for the horny geisha with a full bush, you dream big!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 22:01 other posts 
A cup of scalding hot tea so I can throw it in the guards face while I pull my shank out and stick it in the other guards throat grabbing his gun and shooting my way out
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 23:40 other posts 
You seem to have quite a plan. Have you done this before?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 04:03 other posts 
Hahaha no but I possess all the skills to
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 09:08 other posts 
I don't doubt you do.
By #551147 03,Aug,19 05:45
😆😆😆
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 04:18 other posts 
There was a site which listed all the executions carried out in the U.S with incredible detail regarding their conviction and appeals but also details of their last meal request. For a long time the condemned man could order pretty much what he liked but latterly that was changed in some states so that the condemned man had to choose from the regular prison menu of the day.
What was interesting was just how simple and even banal the last meal requests were.
To be honest I am not sure in that situation I would feel like eating but I gather it was possible in some institutions for the condemned man to transfer this food to a fellow inmate. A nice touch if there was no limit to the request.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 12:58 other posts 
Hotpussy is losing it again for sure--- she is constantly unbanning me to creep my page and worship my blogs.. This time the old slag forgot to re-ban me.. and paid dearly!

By #574505 02,Aug,19 13:44
you need and ..
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 15:11 other posts 
Okay....so in order to see what went down that would prompt her having her page decorated in that manner, I logged out. I truthfully cannot see anything that was said or done to warrant that other then she unblocked you.

I stand behind what I've previously said, she is not the type of woman that I would find myself being drawn to or friendly with. I find her vulgar, needy, attention seeking, quite mean AND very forgetful. She apparently feels that people, mainly me, attacked her when she found her way into the forum. I think her words and actions speak for themselves, there is nothing soft or mild about her personality. She comes at people growling and with her teeth showing, she ought be prepared to be bitten back.

I became acquainted with Candy years ago as a participant on the ABUSE referrals. Believe it or not, she had posted web derived photos and was referred because of that. I contacted her and explained the concern and requested that she consider removing the pictures in question. As I recall, ALL pictures were removed with the exception of one "picture" that was directed to her "fans" that all her pictures were removed because of ME. REALLY? That was MY fault? Maybe I should have voted with the others to delete her, no questions asked, no benefit of doubt, buh-bye..... That's the reason our paths crossed and over the years, she seems to have the penchant for placing blame on others for things that happen to her.

Now what was also interesting reading was a couple of entries made by SrCums . He wrote; "I've been reading your posts as well as from Bella. The 2 of you are online bullies that have no life and all you do your entire life is try to find weakness and vulnerabilities with others then exploiting them." Really, dude? When did you change? When you were arir39, you weren't a bully? When you were Godzillas, you weren't a bully? You are no choir boy. When you returned as SrCums, I knew who you were, straight away. After you were here several weeks, "undetected" by admin (or so you thought), you made a couple of posts in the Forum and made a beeline to my STUFF, JUST STUFF thread to down vote it. It was a good thread for you were Godzillas UNTIL I asked you not to post a picture in there and you immediately down voted it. So that thread has 2 down votes from you, one when you were Godzillas and one as SrCums. That was not enough, you had to visit the music thread and go about making your presence known by doing things your way. And when I called you out on it, you trashed my page and down voted THAT THREAD, too. So don't you dare try to play victim or act like you don't have both hands in the pot as far as being a bully and a CHILD.

Getting back to Candy, mandy, bonbon, twits.... she wants and needs to be adored. If you ignore her, she might go away for awhile OR she might look for someone to bitch about. I seriously can't understand why you felt the need to decorate her page. Surely, there are better things to do with your points. Also, the fact that you post in this thread is a craw in her throat. I really don't care who posts in this thread as long as the content of their post does not cause it to be Dumpster'd by admin. As I have said to Candy, I am only accountable for what I say. I have NO control over your words and/or actions. admin likes to point a finger at me as being the "ringleader" but that is the farthest from the truth. Enough said.

Last thing, I will kindly ask you to refrain from posting pictures in this thread. Please feel free to post the link of the picture or your home page and who knows, maybe visiting members will appreciate your "creative" approach.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 21:40 other posts 
So you are still working under the impression that hotpuss,whatever the "member" refers to it's self as ,is actually a woman?

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 18:45 other posts 
Michigan sweet corn is now at the local fruit and vegetable roadside stands. Woo hoo!

By #595926 01,Aug,19 18:11
Who love mine?[deleted image]
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 18:35 other posts 
I will kindly ask you to refrain from posting your pictures here. You are more than welcome to invite members to visit your page to view your entire gallery by posting the link to your page. Thank you, Parsa29 .
By #595926 01,Aug,19 19:10
Mmm i fuck u thank u
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 20:20 other posts 
Uh, I will block you.
By 2nice [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 08:37 other posts 
Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 09:05 other posts 
Where the heck are you? Are you celebrating your birthday and on your hedonistic, all nude vacation?

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 06:45 other posts 
Who is Times ? According to "her" profile, she is; "Times seems to be a female, 70 years old, lesbian, interested in women, claims to be living in United States and speaks English. Additional Info: New here. I'm not sexually interested in men. If you send me dick pictures I'll block you."

Since joining on July 28, 2019, "she" has shared 31 pictures, none of which are visible and has blocked 6 members. "She" seems to be off to a bumpy start.
By #551147 01,Aug,19 07:11
😯 What! Repulsed by a dick? How could this be! Although I will concede, there are some repulsive dicks around this joint. 🤔 But yeah, starts like that never end well. 😉
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 09:28 other posts 
Hotflashes has another profile??
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 15:36 other posts 
Times banned me for trashing her page and for an attack on her off brand page
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 15:56 other posts 
And 8 hours later..... a 7th member has been blacklisted. Gee, she's blacklisting at a rate of 2 per day.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 19:04 other posts 
I watched Love Island the other night and I was surprised to hear that one of the fellas said that he enlisted in the United States Air F0rce but was rejected because of his tattoo. The tattoo was merely a guitar, apparently the United States Armed F0rces can be that selective but why?
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 19:08 other posts 
tattoos have been band for may years in all services. but seems like most have them when they get out,over the years several of my friends have been rejected for tattoos,but from what I understand only if they are visable.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 19:50 other posts 
Really? Tattoos seem so "mainstream" for both men and women, cripes, I feel like I'm the odd man out, I don't have a tattoo.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 21:13 other posts 
You mean you don't have a tramp stamp
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 21:15 other posts 
No, no tramp stamp for me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 21:46 other posts 
Most biker women have one
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 22:02 other posts 
Women that ride bicycles are considered "biker women"?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 09:34 other posts 
Hotpussy has a tramp stamp, when she bends over it expands in size... like when you swipe font on an iPad
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 01,Aug,19 09:37 other posts 
"Officers don't have tattoos, mayonaise!" Officer and a Gentlemen

By #460385 31,Jul,19 13:09
Well HotPussy must have been tipped off that I called her out about using bellas' pic. She has just changed it to one of her pics. In less than 15 minutes she has fallen from 100% to 12%. Told you she can't use her own pics.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 13:28 other posts 
I can't see the purpose of using another member's picture in the spirit that she used mine unless it was done to perpetuate discord.
By #460385 31,Jul,19 13:37
She is a failure. She knows your pic is leading every category in TOTM, and figured she needed your help to draw attention to her/his page.
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 15:07 other posts 
You think she needed my help? Really? Surely this picture, the picture that is currently featured on the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP is enough to pique member's interest and direct them to her page.

/c1ig4e3dy6wkpic.html
By #551147 31,Jul,19 20:39
😖 >GASPS< Bad bella! BAD!
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 21:11 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 21:12 other posts 
C'mon! Didn't that picture "do it" for you?
By #551147 31,Jul,19 21:16
Ugh! NO errr HELL NO! Not a very flattering pose, imo, for either sex. Blek!
By bella! [Ignore] 31,Jul,19 21:21 other posts 
Seriously? That didn't give you an instant boner?
By #551147 31,Jul,19 22:04
🙄 Ummmm nope! Actually the contrary. He retreated inside me and I had to go and try to coax him back out, "Come on lil fella, come back out"... It was akin to a frightened turtle. 😐

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #625   #626   #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   ...#768

Show your Genitals