Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #634

Pages:  #1... #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   #635   #636   #637   #638   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 14:59 other posts 
Uh, I'm a bit confused with a picture uploaded on a member's page. The picture, itself, is not confusing, it is the title. Does anyone know the posting member and/or the thought behind the title?

/aiu7ruh4yjnupic.html
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jul,19 05:21 other posts 
Yeah I’m not so sure about that one either
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 08,Jul,19 10:23 other posts 
Even with those huge tits, her tummy has had too much dinner!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,19 11:06 other posts 
Did you see the picture on the banner posted by Asiatransgirl09 ? It is a picture of her feet but what is so unusual is the length of the toenails. I just wonder if she is able to wear anything other than flip-flops?

/1nwyfdwvyksapic.html
By #551147 06,Jul,19 07:50
Looks hideous! The kind I would pitch out the door... 😐
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 09:39 other posts 
False nails
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 13:59 other posts 
False nails? I would not tip the girl or guy for that pedicure!
By mr_blue [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 14:12 other posts 
Fake nails=false nails,not real... stuck on with glue.. probably....
By #583549 06,Jul,19 10:53
Nasty looking nails!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 14:06 other posts 
Different strokes for different folks.... I like my nails squared off at the top.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 10:55 other posts 
Oh god, yuck.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 14:07 other posts 
Isn't JustWill a fan of feet? I bet he would love these feet!
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 14:34 other posts 
I kind of doubt that.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 11:07 other posts 
That skank has hooves.

I would drop her off at PetSmart for a check up.
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 17:20 other posts 
Funny I was thinking the same thing
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 22:55 other posts 
This belong's at PetSmart as well..

Then again, they might kick her gray cat out!

Fuck you member Hotpussy and yer rotten fish pie

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jul,19 14:12 other posts 
I don't know how people handle the heat, especially the folks whose job requires them to work outside! It's fricken 90 F degrees in my little town with 71% humidity. There is about 6 men across the road building a new house. Ughhhh...!
By #460385 05,Jul,19 19:58
Now that's funny. It was 96 and 90% humidity today. The heat index was 101. No sense taking a shower. Soon as you walk from your front door to your car you are dripping in sweat. We say every summer how are we gonna make it through this, but we always do. Lots of water.
By #583549 05,Jul,19 20:25
It was 87 degrees and very high humidity here in NJ.Our usual hot and sticky NJ summer!I spent most of time in the pool at my nudist resort on the 4th of July.And the same for this weekend!
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jul,19 22:06 other posts 
Check out Anchorage, Alaska for the next few days! They're in the '80's (high 20's)! Records are being blown away all over Alaska.
By #551147 06,Jul,19 07:48
Must be ALL that "Global Warming" caused by the biggest polluter in the world, the United Sates. Better yet, it's Donald Trumps fault, right Keb? Must be all the flatulence that passes from his racist pig lips...
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 14:15 other posts 
I believe that I heard something on the nightly news that Anchorage, Alaska hit an all time high of 90 degrees Fahrenheit on Thursday, July 4, 2019! Their previous record high was mid eighties almost 50 years ago!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 13:53 other posts 
Sorry, I don't think that I could live in Florida during thesummer months. 90 degrees and high humidity, WAY too hot for me!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 07:57 other posts 
I’m like ice cream as soon as it reaches 80 degrees I start to melt I like it cold bring on the winter time
By #574505 06,Jul,19 08:52
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 47 seconds

Don't eat this kind
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 10:51 other posts 
OMG I hope not
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 11:08 other posts 
It is like a steam room in Manhattan this weekend. Oh the stench of trash!
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 13:56 other posts 
That must not be a premium icecream because most premium icecream will have a plastic shield across the top, like salad dressing, ketchup, mayonnaise, etc.
By #574505 06,Jul,19 20:05
The half gallon dont have plastic shield. They will d0 that from now on.if she wan not **** she would get 30 years in prison..

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 16:16 other posts 
Hope everyone has a Happy and Safe Holiday
By #574505 04,Jul,19 17:07
Thanks Ray you too🧨🎉
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Jul,19 11:09 other posts 
Sucio Jamie, did you order your Bjuka Pinata?

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 03,Jul,19 04:55 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 17:23 other posts 
Please feel free to invite members to visit your page to view pictures of whatsupcocks or post the link to a specific picture /r12ootsxr4hhpic.html in this STUFF, JUST STUFF thread.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,19 18:20 other posts 
Ever since I was able to purchase my first car, I have ALWAYS purchased GM products. There was a time that I purchased a used Audi as a "winter beater" when I was driving a Corvette, but other than that, I've always owned GM. There was a big stretch in time between my 2007, Saturn until my 2017, Cadillac.

Where I'm going with this, I was straight up shocked that I had an upcharge of $995.00 in order to have a white Cadillac. Now I have a 2019, Cadillac (Horizon Red), and the upcharge has jumped to over $1200.00. Do other car companies charge or charge extra for paint color? My gosh, soon we will be charged for the passenger and back seat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Jul,19 19:54 other posts 
Oh believe me when I tell you that you are paying extra for your back seat and paying dearly but it's a hidden cost heck the new fiat 500 comes with out a front bumper or spare tire they are considered optional
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 03,Jul,19 21:10 other posts 
While I understand the spare tire as optional (yes most drivers today don't now how to change a tire, and use a service like AAA), but a bumper?!?! WTF!!!

Yes, believe it or not most drivers today do not know how to change a tire, check their oil, jump start, or even check their tire pressure.

Such is our world today...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Jul,19 21:45 other posts 
Special colors, special prices. That's been around for years now.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,19 21:56 other posts 
So Ford, Chrysler/Dodge charge extra for paint color?

How about the foreign car makers, do they?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 07:31 other posts 
I just checked and my car makers, Volvo, they certainly do, at least on some models. The cost can be either £650 or £950 on some models. In my case it was only if I wanted metallic though.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 07:20 other posts 
I can only assume that the 'safety features' of a bumper are hidden but still there.. I hope !!
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 09:53 other posts 
Hahaha if only you could see one tore apart and I mean all models the bumper consists of a plastic cover that looks like a bumper and a 3 inch thick piece of foam behind it every day I just shake my head and say what in the hell were they thinking
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

If only they would let me design the cars we would all be driving 1958 Buick road masters they were dubbed the indestructible car
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 10:17 other posts 
Is there not some form of steel 'girder/bar' behind all that foam and plastic?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 10:40 other posts 
Not any more they did away with that in the 1990s
By #583549 04,Jul,19 11:08
They do have some sheet metel behind the foam....But nobody ever hits anything at 5mph or less! My 1940 Plymouth has chrome spring steel bumpers and mounting brackets! Degraff is right when you see modern cars in a accedent there debris all over the road! And the cars are totaled most times!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 11:10 other posts 
I saw this just now -

Cars are safer than they ever have been, that’s indisputable. And modern bumpers, in the context of their role in modern collision-protection systems, are fantastic. They absorb energy, they take the fall so you don’t end up a custardized mass of people-pudding, and that’s great.

BUT

Bumpers have been swallowed up by painted bodywork, in service of both style and aerodynamics, so now the actual impact-absorbing bumper is buried behind thousands of dollars worth of painted plastic and metal, lights, grilles, and sensors. It’s like going into a battle with your shield held behind your ass.
Effectively, all of the expensive, painted parts bumpers were designed to protect are now exposed and vulnerable, even to the kinds of extremely minor mishaps that bumpers once laughed off with big, rubbery chuckles

That is certainly true.
By #583549 04,Jul,19 11:02
bella!,I have always ordered my trucks and I do not remember there being any up charge for a paint color.If the vehicle is being built to the specs that you want there should be no up charge.I will find out when I order my next F250 in 2020.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 11:13 other posts 
Hotpussy and her tards are trying to save up for some cheap paint and tarp for their trailer.

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jul,19 18:58 other posts 
Okay, explain something to me.... I'm watching something on Netflix, I get knocked out, the instructions on the screen advise me to sign in using my email address OR phone number. I attempt to do so without any luck using the email or phone number so I call Netflix. The rep I speak to says he can see the problem and he tells me that someone is using my account to stream movies. At first I don't believe there is an issue but after several questions to him, he reluctantly tells me it is someone in Morocco.

Can someone dumb it down and explain what happened? Is my personal information or credit card information compromised in any way?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jul,19 07:24 other posts 
It may well just be that somehow they came across/guessed your log in details. Maybe there was a data breach at Netflix and log in details were sold on. How they manage this is beyond me but this happens a lot. I assume that you have changed your password for Netflix, which will solve that issue.
I would certainly get your bank to look for suspicious activity and consider changing any related or similar passwords just to be on the safe side.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   #635   #636   #637   #638   ...#768

Show your Genitals