Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #632

Pages:  #1... #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   #635   #636   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 13:33 other posts 
I was honestly contemplating unblocking hotpussy thinking that it would be possible to be nice, play nice. NOT A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN HELL!

What she fails to understand is that I should only be held accountable for what I say and cannot control what any member says about her or calls her. She continues to perpetuate my ill feelings toward her by referring to me as a "bitch". Don't misunderstand me, I do not see her as someone that I would find myself being drawn to in real life. It is what it is and apparently, a leopard cannot change its spots and that reason she will remain blocked.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jul,19 12:23 other posts 
Mick Jagger's 76th birthday is today!

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Jul,19 17:55 other posts 
I noticed in the Dirtiest Fetishes thread, /forum/thread.php?id=14423#76 , a member indicated that he likes smelly senior cocks. Senior, okay, smelly, NOT FOR ME.

Are there any straight men that can honestly say that they like their women to smell less than fresh or even fishy?
By #551147 23,Jul,19 21:26
Sounds cheesy to me... 😄
By admin [Ignore] 23,Jul,19 21:58 other posts 
You can create a poll or a QofD question regarding this matter. Personally I don't like if women don't have their natural smell and smell like a soap or shampoo instead. Natural smells and pheromones turn me on, while non-human odors rather turn me off. But indeed I don't like if a woman went several days without shower and stinks.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Jul,19 23:03 other posts 
In the United States we have a saying if it smells like chicken keep on licking if it smells like fish it’s no welcome dish
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 10:11 other posts 
I agree, a natural aroma is enticing and alluring. The word "smelly" suggests to me an unpleasant odor. I cannot imagine going down on anyone that smelled unpleasant no matter how horny I was or how fricken fine they were, if they smelled gross.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 16:43 other posts 
Thank you for the idea admin. Looks like another member capitalized on your suggestion.
By kebmo [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 01:09 other posts 
My friends KNOW that they must be freshly showered when they visit me. My mouth, my rules.
By 2nice [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 08:58 other posts 
Hygiene is most important, so smelly is a no go for me.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 10:17 other posts 
In my younger years, I bought the scented Summer's Eve douche products. Now, I strictly use water or water with vinegar.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 09:49 other posts 
So do senior cocks smell any different to Younger cocks?? Surely it all depends on hygiene regime not age.
I am all for the fresh smell myself.
By bella! [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 10:04 other posts 
Smelly is smelly at any age. In the context of the ORIGINAL post, "Dirtiest fetishes", the poster preference leans toward a senior. It is really no different than someone preferring a blonde to a brunette, or any variation in between, no?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 24,Jul,19 10:21 other posts 
I agree, he clearly just has a thing for Seniors the smell is a 'bonus' !

By #574505 21,Jul,19 06:17
Do not throw the ball to this member she might blacklist you /member.php?w=23511
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 07:28 other posts 
For real what’s her problem
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 11:34 other posts 
I was blacklisted by Miguel2653 after passing the "BALL" to him, so yeah, members are that petty.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 16:57 other posts 
Fuck that pisa hoochie--- I sent her a gift she will never forget
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 18:02 other posts 
Hey, Jamie, who is member #23511?
By #574505 21,Jul,19 19:09
gotoso.and she has one pic on her favorite list
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Jul,19 19:47 other posts 
Dang, Jamie, I can't find a SYC member or any member by the name of "gotoso"
By #574505 21,Jul,19 19:53
What about gostoso
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Jul,19 11:24 other posts 
oh the spelling!
By #574505 22,Jul,19 12:50

--------------------------------------- added after 49 hours

I no playing ball no more..
By #23212 21,Jul,19 20:11
#23511 = 'gostoso'.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Jul,19 08:10 other posts 
I've heard this joke told different ways but how it was tweaked and the joke teller's southern accent, I found it quite funny. Enjoy!

only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jul,19 06:11 other posts 
Just an observation for a while now I noticed some one is voting down cc54 and 2nice I thought it was hot pussy but lately early in the morning it happens and I check and hot pussy is not on line so that means there is a snake in the wood pile yet gee I wonder who it could be
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,19 08:01 other posts 
Voting CountryCouple54 and 2nice down? Voting them down where? If you are referring to the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature, it is NOT possible. The ONLY option to vote for any contestant involved in that feature is voting UP not down.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Jul,19 09:34 other posts 
Yeah I mean up don’t mind me the heat must be getting to me
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 19,Jul,19 12:56 other posts 
I have been voting for him ( 2nice) every day since he first put his photo on there, and I could never figure out how that system works, after voting it says for instance( 65 % and go back 20 min later and he is down to 40% )Just don"t understand I guess, all I know is I vote every day as often as I can for him.
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jul,19 14:10 other posts 
Hey, ray, it's all about the childish games some people like to play.

Best that I can explain, ANYTIME ANY member passes "you", "your" percentage will drop. You mentioned 2nice and 60% so let's work with that.... if you surpass 2nice while he is at 60%, his percentage may drop 5%, going down to 55%. It is quite possible that if several people pass him, his 60% will drop to 40%. ALSO, in the event that the member that is at 100% continues to get [ ^^^HOT^^^ ] votes, that will also change the percentage of those under them.
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 19,Jul,19 14:34 other posts 
thanks
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 20,Jul,19 10:54 other posts 
A fake of Hotpussy.

By #536913 13,Jul,19 00:58
So I have no idea how to handle this situation I'm in right now. I met up with a friend from way back recently, and I really want to stay friends because she's a really cool person, but I'm afraid of coming off as being interested in more than friendship. She's great, but that's really not what I'm looking for, and I don't know how to express my desire for only friendship without seeming weird.
--------------------------------------- added after 115 seconds

Even worse, I'm pretty sure she's convinced that I've got a bit of a crush on her. Anyone ever been able to maintain a friendship with someone of the opposite sex when they think you're just looking to hook up?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jul,19 09:21 other posts 
From my own experience I would say that eventually it will end in tears.
For as long as she does not put herself right out there making clear what she wants this may work but once she has revealed that, and if rebuffed there is no going back no matter how well you handle it.
I have been there and I never saw the woman again socially once I had 'sidestepped' her advances. Which was rather sad.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,19 09:56 other posts 
The situation can end badly so it is important that CharlieB does not mislead her and if the young lady gets confused by CharlieB's words or actions, that he identifies and corrects the misunderstanding quickly, delicately and compassionately.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,19 09:50 other posts 
There must be something that you are doing that has "convinced" her that you may have a bit of a crush on her. Just my opinion, you need to tone down just how friendly you are being. On a day when the vibes are right, what would be so wrong with saying something like; Gee, I'm so glad we were able to reconnect. You are such a cool girl and I'm happy that we can just be friends!
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 13,Jul,19 10:39 other posts 
I tend to agree with you bella!, it can be so easy to accidentally give off a vibe that can be misread. Great advice that I could have done with.
By #536913 18,Jul,19 02:55
Probably just the vibe I give off. I'm really not the kind of person to give off at high energy, but I'm always amped to talk to her because she's a genuinely fun person, and I like hanging out. I guess it's that she sees I'm not that way with most people, and that makes her suspicious
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jul,19 11:50 other posts 
Start talking about another women you are interested in... and ask her for some advice about it... That will get her sorted out
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Jul,19 14:05 other posts 
I'm a bit curious as well as confused, CharlieB , you negatively rated this thread yet this is the third time that you have posted in it? Why?
By #536913 18,Jul,19 02:49
Oh, I didn't mean to do that. I'm usually on my phone when I'm on here, and I often touch the screen without meaning to. The button for New Comment is right above the - button, so I sometimes make mistakes.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 11:45 other posts 
Well, cool! So if that negative rating was in error, why not give it a +1? The +1 will not be an indication that you "like" the thread, it will only cancel or "wash" the negative rating.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Jul,19 09:45 other posts 
It can be done. My best friend of 37 years knew me before I started having fun with guys ten years ago so it's not a "gay thing". She has been married for 28 years and our friendship has survived. We talk every day and say good morning and good night using memes.
I think Skittles' advice is sound. Talk about other women and ask for her advice about dealing with them. If you're not single, talk about your woman often.
By #536913 18,Jul,19 02:52
There's the problem though. I'm single and definitely looking, and she knows this. Then whenever we talk I get excited because I really want to go out and do something fun to distract myself from being alone. And she also doesn't like hearing about this stuff, so that's not a great option

By #460385 16,Jul,19 12:14
I have a question for whoever wants to put their opinion in. I'm not going to even care that this member has been deleted before and are back again for the second or third time, that's irrelevant to my question. This member claims to be a female but there is a male involved on the page. My question is they also have pictures of what they claim to be their 18 year old daughter Charlie. And it's just not innocent pictures laying out by the pool or the beach. It's pictures of their daughter at 18 pissing, sucking dick, etc... There's also pictures of the mother and daughter together. I won't mention the members name but they're from Germany. Is this something common in European countries that you have nude and sexual pictures on your phone or your computer of your 18 year old daughter. And is it normal to post them all over the world wide internet with her face? I'm hoping this person is a fake and it really wouldn't be a mother and father posting naked pictures of the 18 year old daughter. Because if it is that's FUCKED UP.
--------------------------------------- added after 193 hours

Now this same member has posted on his or her main page, for members to vote for her or her daughter Charlie as Best Image/Member as often as they can. Again, does the 18 year old girl know she's the Best Member on a fuck site? Disgusting.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 12:37 other posts 
I absolutely agree that it's fucked up but it's neither illegal nor is it against the rules of the site. All people in the photo you saw are said to be 18 or older.
Thanks for not mentioning their name and drawing more attention to their fucked up situation.
Take it with a grain of salt. I doubt it's a family, as stated.
By #460385 16,Jul,19 12:41
I agree no site rules have been broken due to the daughters age. But what about her authorization to post her naked face pics. That shit could ruin that girl's future if someone recognized her. It's happened on her to woman before. The page belongs to the mother not the daughter.
By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 17:20 other posts 
Why not run it by the abuse panel and settle it? I think that it's your only course of action at this point. I totally agree that it's really fucked up but is the account deletable?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 17:36 other posts 
It is against site rules if SHE has not consented to her photos being published here.

However that sort of sounds like a guy on a fantasy trip more than a real situation.
By 2nice [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 13:22 other posts 
I have ran across that member’s profile myself. There are photos that elude to the husband/boyfriend/stepfather has sexual relations with the daughter. Yes, I agree...fucked up.
By #565792 16,Jul,19 19:27
totally fucked,not just in the USA but all over the world and certainly in Germany.
It's in the nature of the site to attract loonies.
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Jul,19 19:51 other posts 
It's fucking disgusting in my eyes were are people's Morales
By phart [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 12:48 other posts 
Well 10 years ago I saw a couple pictures of some guy in Germany who had give his wife dialation drugs as in to have child birth,but not for that.He had his ENTIRE HEAD in her pussy,no not his dick head,his bigger head. Far enough the ears were not visable. So after seeing that,there is not much that surprises me about germany.To think of what a great country it was at 1 time. Great machinist,fine cars. Not any more.
By admin [Ignore] 17,Jul,19 23:51 other posts 
I've seen such photos, video even, but it was fake. The woman had artificial lower part (legs, belly, vagina attached to her body. Looked quite convincing though.

Very doubtful that grown man could stick his head into woman's vagina. Head of a baby is much smaller and even then it deforms during birth in order to pass through. It has soft spots especially for that and those harden later, during several first months after birth.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Jul,19 00:10 other posts 
Well that is a relief to know it was fake.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #627   #628   #629   #630   #631   #632   #633   #634   #635   #636   ...#768

Show your Genitals