Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #707

Pages:  #1... #702   #703   #704   #705   #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   #711   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 04:53 other posts 
"Hatred corrodes the container it's carried in."

-Said at George Bush's funeral

By #562152 04,Dec,18 13:37
Please advice Jamie I'm not blocking him. I'm only blocking CC54 (because he suffers when I get dumped on)
JustWill (because I want to be able to stay out of his way)
And mr_blue (too many reasons to list)
Jamie must be blocking himself

Anyway, I was curious but I won't be contributing to the thread.
By #569341 05,Dec,18 07:13
Curious to find out why i got “un-blacklisted”? Too big a fish?
By #562152 05,Dec,18 07:31
Not really. Little guppies get a pass. The real reason is that I don't like to block anyone. When I do, I usually un-block them in a couple of weeks. I use it to cool and difuse the arguments I get into with a few, and, only a few members. You were unlucky enough to come to my attention when I had one of my famous meltdowns (they are going to have a lot of fun with that statement). It wasn't fair and you are off my list,,,,,,,,,,for now
By #569341 05,Dec,18 08:05
Little guppy? You seem a lil deluded, Toots. Have a look at the numbers (and i’ve been back 8 weeks). I just realised that CC54 meant CountryCouple54 (they are 2 of the most moderate, pleasant, attractive and well-liked people on this site - much bigger fish than me). So i’m assuming that you unblacklisted me coz i made peace with your puppet-mistress’ boyfriend (who is actually a half-decent bloke when he drops the 💪 bravado)?
Unblacklist all of my friends as a show of faith - 95% of them aren’t vindictive, they’re not going to attack your profile out of spite. You do that, i might respect you as a person
By #562152 05,Dec,18 08:30
LF (you've got to get a shorter handle) Why does everyone put a bad spin on what I say? When I say little guppy I meant you did not go after me like a rabid dog. All you did was fight with a friend. The fact is I unblocked everyone several days ago and on the next day, the same people started their shit all over again. CC54 Complains about me every time I get into an argument. He calls me saggytits or some form of it and never looks at the argument. His OMG or OMFG comment is repeated in every one of my threads. I just reblocked CC54 because he suffers seeing me get in an argument. I blocked JustWill so I wouldn't get tempted to intrude into his forums. It's a deal I'm trying to keep with him. I blocked mr_blue because he fights with himself. He doesn't understand any explanations. He believes that what he heard or read is actually the truth and then he attacks. It's impossible to reason with him, so, I blocked him. By mistake I blocked Scorpio even though all he did was eat too much popcorn
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

By the way, baby, I really don't know you from Adam. Weather you respect me as a person or not will not make any difference, but, I'm willing to bet that within a day, if I unblock these people, they would be poking my ass.
By #569341 05,Dec,18 09:01
Whether*
Blue seems right on point to me - you always need to have the last word - just like your bestie. You blacklisted me because i ignored your inputs when i was fighting with my Australian “compratriots” who are your bum chums. They couldn’t do it themselves coz i’d called them out publicly for blacklisting anyone who says anything against them (i’m cool with the boyfriend now, but until i hear an apology or truce from the puppet-mistress..)...so she sent you and some of their shell/dummy profiles and lemmings to do it.
I don’t know the CC54 story (popular and not good enemies to have); and, re JustWill - he’s a great guy...but he’s also probably one of the most intelligent people on here (calling him “the nastiest person on the site” is pure bullshit)?
Don’t try to argue with me. You’ll lose...and i’d never insult your looks (you are quite impressively attractive for your age; your choice of friends, however...).
Chill the f’ out,Toots (:!
By #562152 05,Dec,18 10:34
Nobody sent me. I did what you are doing now. Supporting your friend. I was supporting mine. Loosing an argument with you or anyone else is not the point. It's the fight that's fun and the outcome is a certainty anyway. You are not going to allow me to be on the right no matter what. My looks are God"s work. I can't take credit, however, thanks for that. I did notice though, that I thought I was being nice to you in the above exchange and you are coming at me with a lot of malice. If I don't like JustWill should not be any of your concern. When you came back to site, with your blustering attitude about cleaning up the swamp, you sounded like an ass but i still friended you. My mistake. You were nothing to me and I should not have gotten mixed up with you. As far as CC54, his wife was the one that left a msg 2 yrs ago saying I left a snail trail behind me. Really nice people.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Oh, yeah, I always try to have the last word. Chill the FUCK out, Toots???? Wow,,how "70s of you. In your dreams
--------------------------------------- added after 21 hours

BTW, I removed all blocks. They lasted 3 days. Lets see how right you are, LF. Lets see if you really know your fiends.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 22:21 other posts 
I was listening to the radio today and the station plays 70's, 80's, 90's tunes. They are tossing in some Christmas songs that are recorded by contemporary artists and today the DJ leads into this as being the most recognizable song and I think to myself, they're going to play Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is You only registered users can see external links Oh, NO, they play something by Bruce Springsteen. No way do I think any seasonal song done by Bruce has more plays than Mariah's song.

I would venture to say that easy listening stations played Mariah Carey's song once every hour as we get closer to Christmas.

And when I think or Christmas the song that pops into my head is White Christmas by Bing Crosby only registered users can see external links .

What song comes to mind when you think of Christmas?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 22:24 other posts 
104.3?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 22:33 other posts 
YEAH, did you hear that too?
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 22:36 other posts 
No, I didn't hear the Springsteen song, just took a guess on which station by your description
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 22:38 other posts 
Good guess!
By #562152 05,Dec,18 07:39
Eartha Kitt

only registered users can see external links

Santa Baby
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 09:36 other posts 
That's well played seasonal song, too!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 17:11 other posts 
Apparently, Jimmy Kimmel posted a challenge to his viewers. It was for parents to allow their c,hildren the opportunity to open one Christmas gift weeks ahead of time BUT the gift had to be something that the k,ids were not going to like. I invite you to watch this short video and I assure you that the last vignette is going to make you laugh!

By #460385 04,Dec,18 10:57
Anyone else get blacklisted AGAIN by TWTTs?
By #539433 04,Dec,18 11:52
Cc54 I did
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:18 other posts 
Yep Bonbon52 banbanned me.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:37 other posts 
You were banbanned? Doesn't your mind ever take a rest?
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:40 other posts 
Thus, my long years of insomnia...
By 2nice [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:20 other posts 
Surprisingly...I haven’t.
By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:26 other posts 
That's because you're Mr Yumm. Nobody puts Mr. Yumm in the corner!
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:51 other posts 
Wait one minute, that's a line from Dirty Dancing but Patrick Swayze said "Baby" not "Mr. Yumm"!

By JustWill [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 13:00 other posts 
I thought calling Mr Yumm "Baby" would be a little forward...
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:35 other posts 
I did not.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 09:27 other posts 
In most instances, I just want to see an erotic picture, no faces. I want to create the entire fantasy in my head.....
By kebmo [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 11:11 other posts 
I agree! What if the body is amazing but the face looks like a fire has been put out with a shovel? I think that portions of faces are part of the eroticism.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 12:41 other posts 
For sure, portions of the face ARE A part of the eroticism. I'm not going to name names, there is a member who has attractive attributes but when I see him with his lips all pursed together, making what 2nice has dubbed "duck lips", I just cannot comment on the picture because it weirds me out.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Dec,18 09:21 other posts 
So sickboy2314 sneaks in and does not make his presence known? What a dingleberry!

By #551147 04,Dec,18 03:08
WOWZA! When I first got here this thread was really cleaned up quite nicely. Befuddled by this and thinking... 🤔 Man! Where did everything go? As I tried to figure out where everything went... Did Admin come in and clean this thread? Nope! I'm blacklisted... Oh what shall I do? I will say this, as I'm more than certain Ms. Thing will read it. I DON'T REALLY GIVE A FUCK! You just make the 5th person that shows their ignorance, cowardess for such. ESPECIALLY since I haven't once, personally attacked you. Nevertheless, thanks for cleaning this thread up for me. Good job!
By #562152 04,Dec,18 08:17
It's all that popcorn. Not good for you

By #562152 02,Dec,18 18:33
Well, weather you like me or hat3 me, I hope i was entertaining,,hahahaha
By #460385 02,Dec,18 21:33
All I can say, is when you blacklisted us we did not blacklist you.
By #562152 02,Dec,18 21:56
What can I say? I'm a nasty lady
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 14 minutes

/forum/thread.php?id=25959

Interesting comments from Admin here
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 10:51 other posts 
Yes, I remember this thread, not because of the content but because of the intent. Truth behind this was that licksipsuckit authored the original however when another member said something nice about me, it didn't sit with her well and she had her thread deleted. As I mentioned and the top of the "spinoff" thread, another member said he liked the idea behind the thread.

Yes, admin does seem to come up with some interesting thoughts and posts especially when they are related to and directed at me. I has to reread my posts which spoke about members being intelligent, witty, quick, sarcastic, patriotic, champions of the underdog, but yet and still he made the choice to rake me over the coals. I'm really not sure why that happens but it does.
By #562152 03,Dec,18 12:58
I don't know much about Admin but he seems to be very impartial when members get rowwdy. He probably gets tired of us and our petty arguments.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 13:14 other posts 
You are entitled to your opinion however, I do not believe that admin remains impartial.

As long as your searching for dirt, I would like to think that you read all the posts. And let me provide some background, a member used their 100 points to create a group to discuss/talk about licksipsuckit and I was invited to join. The ownership of that group was transferred to another member. That thread is not really original because another member edited their post(s). And yes, the thread went sideways and I reached out to admin and asked that he remove some posts, but he said NO. Yes, he decided I was to blame for that shit storm.

How do you even begin to believe that admin is impartial when a member was able to refer to me as a cunt and lets not forget your multiple posts calling me "a bitch" or "the bitch". And recently, a member established a shell profile for trolling purposes. I don't have multiple profiles but do you actually believe that admin would tolerate the same antics from me?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 15:12
I'm not searching for dirt. That's the type of statement that gets us into fights. As I told Angel, I'm enjoying looking at the dumpstered threads. I don't know Admin but like any other member or staff, I took him at face value from the little I know about him. I'll remind you that I was refered as a cunt, a twat, a crazy lady, twosaggietits, a fucking old lady, and several more choice names. If Admin is a dick, I would venture to say, there's little you can do. Getting back to my original statement; I'm not looking for dirt on you or anyone else. I'm sorry on general principles if you got a raw deal in the past. But, it's not my fight and honestly, it's no skin off my nose. I sincerely apologize for calling you a bitch. It might have been a little too much.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 16:59 other posts 
What about your rambling tirade about Will? Do you think that ‘MIGHT’ have been a little too much?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 17:15
I don't know. Maybe. You saw how he treated me. Should I have thanked him for being so nasty? How about you inform him it would be good for him to get some cojones and ask me personally?
--------------------------------------- added after 18 minutes

After all, he unblocked me
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:37 other posts 
No. I will not. Will understands it’s pointless, and frankly he doesn’t give a fuck, I would suspect. Will is easily ten thousand times more intelligent than me. So, if it gives me a migraine trying to decipher what you’re talking about half the time, it must damn near kill him.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:47 other posts 
It isn't hard to decipher it. I am fluent in asshat.
By #562152 03,Dec,18 17:49
That argument is all backwards,,,,hahaha. Besides, he's here trying to get me mad
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:13 other posts 
I am not trying to "get" you mad. That job is already done. You are mad as a fucking hatter.
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:34 other posts 
Mercury poisoning those hatters suffered from.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:33 other posts 
Thanks for having my back, Mr. Yumm, but you are wasting your time. She is the "victim" (just ask her) and will never admit to the fact that she was the first one to start throwing stones. All I did was ask her to stop posting shitty insults about others in my threads.
Apparently, TWT2 is completely lacking in self-awareness...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 17:41
I don't know what to say. I lack the self-awareness to make this right. Obviously, you are the victim and I threw the initial stones. The fact that Bella has know you for over 8yrs and doesn't think your shit stinks has nothing to do with your acts or mind set
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:15 other posts 
No skin of your nose.... what crap....you took your personal issue with Bella and spread it right across the site...like a few others have done.....
I see two women having a tiff.... that's pretty much it...
What has admin got to do with you two fighting?
He doesn't give a shit....
I really wonder wtf happened to this site,where so many people cannot handle a disagreement without trying to turn people against someone...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 17:23
Yes, what does Admin have to do with it? And, who does give a shit weather he gives a shit? And what if I threw our fight into the light for the whole site to know about you and JustWill and CC54 and whomever else wants to butt in?
What the fuck happened to this site is that people are tired of "the site police" and/or other members who think they are the only ones that know what's good for the site
--------------------------------------- added after 79 seconds

And yes, it's no skin of my nose if it rubs you the wrong way.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:37 other posts 
So different people disagree with you,and you go around site spouting shit that those people are Bella minions...
And I already told you,if you post the "private" convo we had in public..would make you look crazy,and given how you've reacted to people disagreeing with you.... that's a fair assumption....why post a private convo in public unless you are trying cause crap ?
And if people have a problem with me,they can come and say it..... I only see you ranting like a crazy person,who needs attention at any cost....
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

And I'm butting in as you call it,cuz you're talking shit about "me" so grow up you sad desperate woman.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:43 other posts 
Blue...you're going to get her all ranty again
By #562152 03,Dec,18 17:45
Boo Hoo,,Blue, Don’t cry so much. Go home to mama. Maybe she'll give you tit.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:53 other posts 
Am I crying here ? I don't think so...
Why would I seek my mum's tit? I'm not a b@by...
I'm already at home thanks...
You can't even curse me properly,"your mum" jokes
Do you really want to try to bait me ?

You lost as soon as you started
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:02
Bait you? Curse you? Grow up and then you can play with the grownups. Poopy diaper full?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:04 other posts 
Grown up ?have you seen how you've been acting,and you're telling me to grow up....
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:19 other posts 
Blue, she CAN'T see how she's acting. That's the problem. I think it has something to do with her dementia...
By #551147 03,Dec,18 17:49
Wait! We have "site police"? 😯 Guess I better watch where I step...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 17:51
Yeah, all those piles of shit from all those asses.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 17:51 other posts 
"Site police" is what the whack-a-dos around these parts call any member who tells them they are behaving like an asshole...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 17:56
Well, that leaves me out. I don't claim they are bahaving like an asshole. I said THEY ARE ASSHOLES.

However, did you guys notice that we are fighting and Ms Bella is staying out of it? I don't know why or the reason, but,it must be nice to get the "Brown Ring Around the Collard" brigade to do the fighting
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:00 other posts 
What does that make you then ?
You can't even be bothered with people if they haven't spoken to you in five days!!!
It says that on your page.... that's desperate behaviour....
Keep poking people with a stick
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:06
The 5 day rule is because i'm at the 101 maximum number of friends and I get several requests daily to be friends. If someone doesn't come by, I make room for someone new. It's not for ever. If they cum back I try to fit them in--------------------------------------- added after 83 secondsBut, Blue, this is another ignorant example from you
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:08 other posts 
Don't care,you have issues...you need to address them...
--------------------------------------- added after 46 seconds

How is it ignorant to say that you are desperate for attention.... your behaviour shows otherwise...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:11
Give it up. You don't even know how to argue. Like I said, go get tit
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:18 other posts 
Attention seeker
What tit ? I can get tit,I prefer a pair tbh..
By #535529 03,Dec,18 19:02
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:01 other posts 
Maybe you should stop trying to say people are something they are not then....
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:09
And who made you GOD?
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:12 other posts 
On behalf of CC54...

OMG

LOL
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:18
You know, guys, you came here today to rile me up. You must be proud how you gang up on me. Several manly men, too chicken to do it alone, take on a set of saggy tits. Your mamas must be proud of you. And then you wonder why I plaster your stupidity all over the site so the good members can laugh at you?--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesDid you hat3 my actions the last few weeks? You've not seen anything yet.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:21 other posts 
See what I am saying, Blue? Dementia.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:22 other posts 
And you can't see ,we are not ganging up on you,you just keep going after people...and they have the right to reply and dispute your comments..
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:25
Really? Did I come after you here? This is one thread. Show me where I started this shit
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:30 other posts 
You said I'm a Bella minion.....and you said it about others...so what, I'm not allowed to defend myself and just accept that? And the others are not allowed to defend their views either?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:41
Read your own words.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:49 other posts 
You read yours.....you accused me of being something I'm clearly not....but you don't seem to listen...anyone who agrees with someone is not automatically a brown nose...
If someone has a valid point and I agree with them,that doesn't make me a lackey.....you just fail to grasp that..
You blacklisted a whole load of people cuz you have it in your head that we all follow Bella blindly without question...
Who has the issue then ?
You do....
I told you before,I will defend a person's right to free speech,use it to make some sense..
By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:21
And I say you are. What are you going to do about it?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 19:24 other posts 
The question is really what are you going to do about it?
how are those fake accounts doing ?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:26
I don't know, they are your fake accounts trolling the good members
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 19:28 other posts 
So bonbon52 wasn't you then ?
Why do I need a fake to troll people,you can clearly see I have no issue taking something head on...
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:44 other posts 
Blue, it’s pointless. You’d be better off arguing with a stick.
By #487013 03,Dec,18 20:03
I happen to think Minions are pretty cute. Theres something about them that remind me of twinkies with eyeballs. Mmmm twinkies 🤤
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:11 other posts 
Minions are cool,but I am not one
And I've never had a Twinkie....I know you love those things like Winnie the Pooh likes his honey
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:15 other posts 
Aren't Twinkies available in the UK?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:18 other posts 
I'll Google, I just remember AOD having mini heart attacks when they stopped them way back..,

Google says twinkies are available in the UK... personally I've not seen them...
By #487013 03,Dec,18 20:19
I actually havent had one in a long time. They aren't the same after the original hostess went under. Then now they have all these weird flavors. My new sweet obsession is toffee and these hazelnut creme filled hippo cookies.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:35 other posts 
Yeah,when they change the recipe or add a variation on classic products it can make them unappealing..
Hippo cookies sound pretty yum though..
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:23 other posts 
So you gonna make another account and troll us,then say it was Santa Claus with Barney the dinosaur using your PC ?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:30
No,,,I'm going to take a dump and as I wipe I'll remember that used toilet paper is worth more than you and your "ideas" (sic)
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 19:35 other posts 
Far to much info,I don't really need to know how you take a number two thanks....
But I'm guessing you'll need to wipe your chin afterwards...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:55
Wow, an actual cumback. Well, even a monkey eventually types a novel if you give him a typewriter
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 19:57 other posts 
You want put downs ? you're so funny ,you troll people really badly then try to get them to threaten you...

How is bonbon52 ?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 20:01
My sis1er in law is ok and laughing her ass off
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:04 other posts 
Really ?is that one of your many personalities...
If she laughs her ass off,how will she sit down ?
It's ok,we all know it was you,like that account that was you,but your hubby,or lover,or whoever the fuck it was...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 20:07
Charlie?
--------------------------------------- added after 24 seconds

You, poor fool
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:16 other posts 
Yeah whatever,your delusions will not change my reality...
Bonbon52
By #562152 03,Dec,18 20:19
mr_blue: Go post a blog about how Bella is a bitch.... don't bitch to me about your insecurity...you cannot take what you dish out......
--------------------------------------- added after 64 seconds

On a post to me
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:30 other posts 
So you really want to post a private convo in the forum....
About how you called Bella a bitch and me one of her minions.

You are so funny bonbon52...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 20:32
Asshole, that was your post
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:39 other posts 
Really ,that was my post in the forum ?
Sounds like and looks like copy and paste from our private chat....
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

It's ok bonbon52
By #562152 03,Dec,18 20:42
No, in a PM, don't you remember?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:50 other posts 
So what does my pm have to do with it bonbon52..?
Of course I remember, that's why I stated it looked a pm....
And not a forum post...
So what's you point?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 20:51
My point? I'm winding you up, moron
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 20:54 other posts 
Are you winding me up though bonbon ?
Everything I've pointed out about you is being proven by you...
So you already lost before you started..
By #562152 03,Dec,18 20:56
Blue,you've got to get a new line. One more time and I'll loose my cookies.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 21:01 other posts 
Why do I need a new line bonbon52?
Or shall I call you Charlie or Jerome?
The fantasy world you live in is madder than game of thrones..
By #562152 03,Dec,18 21:07
Don't go there, Blue. You have a beef with me? OK give me your best, but,don't you ever dare to involve my family. This is not a forum exchange. HANDS OFF.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 21:12 other posts 
You want to call me an asshole and a moron!
How is calling you Jerome or Charlie or candy any different...you are all the same person anyway...
You're living in a fantasy...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 21:18
I don't care what you think, stay away from my family
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 21:23 other posts 
You do care,and you are the same person...
By #562152 03,Dec,18 21:42
Sorry Bella. Blue, you moron, this is Charlie or lanser1026 as you know him, and the lady next to him is his wife, Candy. You know her as twowarmtts2.

The pic was at Epcot.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 111 seconds

and i'm not taking any more space from Bella's forum. So i'll be looking for you in your forums
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 21:46 other posts 
Don't care anyway,I showed how fucking stupid all this is..
You have to show that you're right, that's all it is...
I got the result,I got the win,I out trolled you...
I got you to be more bothered about me,than the real issue,which was,that you think I'm Bella's minion...and you want to be abusive to people and expect nothing in return...
By mr_blue [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 21:48 other posts 
/forum/thread.php?id=24985#51
See you there,but you won't be there,you cannot get enough attention in the dumpster...
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:42 other posts 
Trust me, bonbon52, it isn't US they're laughing at...
By 2nice [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:57 other posts 
Appropriate...

By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:19
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:23 other posts 
Look, I had a 5:00 appointment for a massage and I have massage appointments for the following 2 Mondays, 5:00 to 6:00 pm.

I was hoping that we (you and I) could clear the air between us in a private manner. I didn't sling crap at you yesterday and it isn't going to happen today, tomorrow or the days following. You apparently have an axe to grind but I was hoping that this was going to stop.
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:26
Bella, are you blind? Read the thread. What did I do to them?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

I haven't chatted these guys. I didn't sling mud at anyone. What do they want?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:28 other posts 

Did YOU read the thread?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:45
Ok. What do you guys want? You call me names but you don't say what you want. What do you want me to do? I draw the line at a firing squad at dawn. Each one of you make a serious sugestion and I'll consider it.
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:48 other posts 
What I want is for you to stop playing the victim in the forum. You take shots at other people, then accuse them of being "nasty" to you when they fire back. That's total bullshit. Knock it off.
By #562152 03,Dec,18 18:51
Clarify,,,you want me to wait until someone takes a shot at me before I shoot back?
By JustWill [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 18:57 other posts 
I want you to stop saying shitty things about people and then whining and ranting when they shoot back.

For example:

You called bella a bitch in my thread. (Uncalled for)
I asked you to keep your nasty comments out of my thread. (a reasonable request)
Then, you proceeded to have a meltdown, slinging insults left and right and ranting up a storm. When I fired back, it became a "look, Will is being mean to me" party.

Clear enough?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:01
Clear enough, I think. You want me to stay out of your threads. I can do that.
Question. Can I call someone a bitch in my forum?
--------------------------------------- added after 76 seconds

Anyone else?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 19:34 other posts 
I suppose you can do whatever you want to do because you have not been spanked by admin.

Just some friendly advice, some members might enjoy your posts, your opinions about others and some may not. Just be careful, you never know when you've crossed the line and what might cause you to be blocked or have your thread deemed as "unfit" and moved to the dumpster.
By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:52
Sometimes we walk a thin line. I'm not perfect but I try to react and not start something. I may cross the line hitting back, but,like Admin said this week "even if you are banned, it's not the end of the world". After all, this is not REAL life
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Dec,18 19:25 other posts 
My head aches, my eyes hurt from reading the various posts.

You have got to know, deep down, that you come across harshly. You went at JustWill yesterday and believe me, HE HAS FRIENDS!

Can't we just make random posts without all the name calling?
By #562152 03,Dec,18 19:36
Yes,I did. And today he hasn't done anything to make me change my mind, but, the post above this one I asked him and the others what do they want me to do? So far JustWill had a sugestion but I'm waiting for him to expand his request. No one else has.

If,as you sugest, this is payback, then, after all these guys said about me today, should I continue the war?
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

But, random posts, you mean not about twowarmtts2?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #702   #703   #704   #705   #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   #711   ...#768

Show your Genitals