Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #706

Pages:  #1... #701   #702   #703   #704   #705   #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,18 18:58 other posts 
December 7, 1941, 77 years ago, today, Pearl Harbor was attacked which led the United States into World War II.
By #562152 07,Dec,18 19:37
The next day, President Roosevelt, declared that Dec 7,1941 would be a date that would live in infamy........
........and that a state of war existed between the United States and the Empire of Japan. Germany declared war with us a few days later.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 07,Dec,18 21:00 other posts 
Pearl Harbor was a humbling place to visit. When I was there several years ago, I could not even imagine the horror that was taking place in the small place back then. I woke us up to the realization that we could no longer be complacent about the war.

Yes, it cost us dearly but it had to be done.

I followed up my visit to Pearl Harbor with a visit to the Battleship Missouri where the treaty to end the war between us and Japan took place on board.

After Pearl Harbor I went to Europe to see no only the beaches of Normandy but to walk into the court room in Nuremberg where the trials of the Nazis took place. It was fitting to see where it started and ended.

When I left that area I realized I had put the what I wanted to know about WWII behind me. I no longer care to watch any more about that war.

But I must admit I did see one more documentary a couple of months ago about the German soldiers and their addiction to crystal meth. Germany had developed crystal meth to give to their soldiers during WWII in order to make its soldiers fight longer and harder.

We must never forget...
By #562152 07,Dec,18 22:37
We never will. It's the only real defense honest, good, people have against tyranny. An aside to this thread. In another thread (where i'm blocked) there are entries by you and Bella about things you remember from your past. This thread reminds me of the John Wayne war movies that i watched on TV with my Dad. He would hold me next to him and we would share popcorn as he would explain many things i didn't understand
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 11:19 other posts 
My dad never really talked much about the war. But over the years I would hear small stories of what happened from his perspective. Those involved in that conflict wanted pretty much to put it behind them and get on with their lives.

I understood my dad a lot more when I returned. While we never spoke much about what we both witnessed we had an understanding.

I have put a lot of things behind me, I rarely discuss my past, it is done and can do nothing about it. I don't live in the past. When I am with friends a lot of them reminisce about it as they cannot let it go. I prefer to talk about what tomorrow will bring and plan for what will come.

I have no glory days, but want to feel the best is yet to come!
By #562152 08,Dec,18 13:13
My Dad did not talk much about his service days, but, he loved The Duke and was very proud of The Army Air Corp.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 18:44 other posts 
By admin [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 13:31 other posts 
Many know about Pearl Harbor even outside of US, but I wonder how many know about this:

"On November 26, 1941, Hull presented the Japanese ambassador with the Hull note, which, as one of its conditions, demanded the complete withdrawal of all Japanese troops from French Indochina and China. Japanese Prime Minister Tojo Hideki said to his cabinet that "this is an ultimatum."

In 1948, historian Charles A. Beard argued that the note was an ultimatum which meant unnecessary war. He suggested that at the time the note was delivered, Roosevelt and his advisors were actively planning for war and seeking to provoke the Japanese to attack first.

Some modern Japanese commentators say that the note was designed to draw Japan into war in such a way as to allow Japan to be presented as the aggressor nation. The Japanese government made the decision to move forward with the Pearl Harbor strike after receiving the ultimatum"
By #562152 08,Dec,18 17:11
The Japanese, being an island nation needed to import raw materials from Indochina and the US. In 1931, Japan invaded Manchuria and by 1940, we stopped supplying Japan with airplane parts and aviation fuel. The attack on Pearl was designed to prevent the US from interfering with Japan's planned occupation of Southeast Asia
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 18:42 other posts 
Interesting. I did not know about the Hull note. Thanks!
By #562152 08,Dec,18 18:47
It's good to know politics hasn't changed much
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 19:10 other posts 
I met a a fellow a few years ago that was a mine sweeper in the army.He arrived on the beach of Normandy the second day. He never spoke much about it but he was 1 tough cookie. He defied all logic when he bought a Harley and got his license to ride it at 91 years old! He died a couple years ago and I miss his wisdom over breakfast in the mornings.He came home from the war,got married and raised a couple good k1ds and made a fortune on realestate and gave alot to the VFW and other causes.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 19:42 other posts 
And I never heard of the "Hull note", either. I Google'd it and it was a quite interesting read. Thank you.

By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 01:20 other posts 
I am f0rced against my will to listen to Christmas carols eight hours a day at my new job. I don't want to cut anyone's head off with a chainsaw....but I might the next time Mommy kisses Santa Clause.
By #567021 05,Dec,18 01:28
I feel for you bro...I couldn’t handle that. I don’t like the holidays as it is; that shit would push me over the edge
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 09:38 other posts 
Really, you don't like the holidays? Why not?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 09:44 other posts 
I get that, when I was in a retail, the store played Christmas music from late November right up to and through Christmas. There's only so many contemporary holiday songs available and played without playing the religious songs.
By #567021 05,Dec,18 16:16
Because I’m a curmudgeon! I just **** how commercial it all is. Seeing stores get ready for Christmas in August, Black Friday now starts on Wednesday, stores not even closing to observe Thanksgiving because they need to make the almighty dollar, people going to blows over a fucking TV that they’re getting $30 cheaper than they normally would....it all drives me batshit crazy.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 18:26 other posts 
I understand how you feel. When my nephews were young, Christmas was FUN! When they grew into their teen years, not so much fun.

Retailers are always going to try make a buck and it is even sweeter when it is a dollar that their competitor did not get because they weren't opened or because the modified their hours to stay open longer.

And traditionally, am I mistaken, don' t electronics and appliances come down in price after Christmas?

I'm SO HAPPY that my nephews are grown, that my parents appreciate necessities and for the most part, I buy what I want when I need it or want it.
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 00:32 other posts 
Black Friday and Boxing Day are the two big days for electronics but both "days" have turned into weeks.
By phart [Ignore] 08,Dec,18 19:14 other posts 
Boxing day and super bowel are also the most active days for repo men working for electronic stores and furniture stores. Those are 2 days the company knows folks will be at home near the tv.
Nothing makes a bunch of drunks madder than to have a big truck backing up to their door and a loud knock. And the tv getting unplugged by a cop so the repo men can load it in the truck and leave.
By #487013 05,Dec,18 21:34
I loathe this time of year and Christmas carols.
By #567021 05,Dec,18 22:23
AoD, if I remember correctly, your not a fan of Valentine’s Day either!! Lol
By kebmo [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 01:01 other posts 
All of my friends and family know that I do not buy gifts for Christmas or Birthdays. I buy gifts when I see something that a friend or family member would be happy to receive regardless of the day.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Dec,18 22:44 other posts 
I like Adam Sandler Christmas song heard it 1000.00 times but still love it

By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,18 08:43 other posts 
Wow! I received notification from DIRECTVand/or AT&T Fixed Wireless service(s) reminding me that I am billed in advance for service(s) and/or programming charges and applicable fees HOWEVER beginning mid January that they will be updating my agreement(s) to read/include that recurring service(s)/programming charges will not be prorated if I cancel the service(s) on any day other than the last day of my billing cycle.

Isn't that just special! I wonder if there are other big companies or corporations that operate like that?
By #562152 08,Dec,18 07:36
Don't pay the last month and don't sign the new contract. I doubt they'll push too hard to collect a partial payment. And that's what you hold out for. These companies think they are God

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Dec,18 21:42 other posts 
There was a post in another thread about not wanting moderators for the forum and people that feel they own a thread.

I am one of those people that falls into the category of feeling that they "own" the thread. Years ago, I believe it was the RANDOM BULLSHIT thread, there was some "discussion" that went sideways and I temporarily blacklisted several members to stop the verbal attacks from escalating. The only thing that resulted from my actions was that the several people I blacklisted got really pissed at me and that resulted in the birth of the RAND0M BULLSHIT thread.

Okay, this is MY gripe, there a certain members that continuely choose to LITTER the forum with their pictures. It's not like the pictures are being uploaded under the threads designated for, cooters, cocks, most viewed, etc, they feel it is their privilege to post their skanky pictures anywhere they damn well please. For the most part, when they decide they are going to post their cooter and cock pics it is because they are proving to themselves and their friends that they can do whatever they want, wherever they want. It's too bad that the forum threads can't be set up somewhat like profiles, to accept or not accept private uploads, etc.

So, yeah, I'm guilty of not wanting to see leopoldij's paid for pussy pics in a thread that I opened.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 00:33 other posts 
well said B
By #562152 06,Dec,18 08:12
Members that feel the forums are theirs hit a nerve with me. I believe that the forum creator should have the option to make the thread private or semi-private, maybe for friends only or by invitation similar to the "groups" section. The poll i was running overwhelmingly showed members want private or by invitation forums. I also believe that the forums should be wide open with no moderation. If there are confrontations, blocking is very effective. I do believe that Admin should make it so that a block should disappear on it's own in 2 to 4 weeks.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 11:09 other posts 
I would like to think that WE would agree that the forum attracts or does not attract certain members. If I recall correctly, you discovered the forum after a member encouraged you to visit and I'm still relying on my memory, you found the forum rather "later on" with respect to your previous profile AND you found the forum to be an avenue that you enjoy to express your ideas and opinions.

I love, love, LOVE the forum and I love that there are different topics, different members who contribute and the different ideas shared. Do I like all the topics? NO. Do I agree with all the members that share their ideas and contribute? NO. But that's the basis of of a forum. Would I be happy if I had to wait for an invitation to join? NO. I agree with you, the forum should be WIDE OPEN to all that care to participate. The forum should be WIDE OPEN to all ideas and topics that are within reason.

In my head, there should be some guidelines and ground rules for the forum. Just like members that upload their pictures in the wrong category, they are assessed a penalty and their picture is removed. Why do some members find it necessary to spam the forum with their pictures? If there is a topic dedicated to cooters, they shod post their cooter pictures there. And just because this is a sex site and polls indicate that people want to discuss fucking, do they really want to discuss fucking 24/7? Do those two examples justify littering the forum with random pictures in threads that are not about cooters and cocks?
By #562152 06,Dec,18 11:19
Bella, I'm not in disagreement with you, but a truly open forum has to mean anything goes for a limited time. If you have a forum like your excellent Stuff Just Stuff that you created, then, after telling someone (like Leo) to NOT post pics but post URLs, then block him for a while. But,it should be for a limited time only. What I was proposing is if you create a thread and want to have only friends on it, you should be allowed to do that. But, the thread should be open for perusal to all members and entry should be by invitation arranged through private message
--------------------------------------- added after 7 minutes

BTW,I too don't want to chat about fucking 24/7. But, I would be a hypocrite if I thought it should be banned (unless it's on a private thread)
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 16:21 other posts 
Well good, I'm glad we are not in a disagreement. I much prefer being civilized to one another without any name calling.

Regarding leopoldij, I made suggestions, I asked him privately and said something publicly. Yes, I speak only one language and fortunately, it is one of the several languages that he is able to read, write and speak. Because his interests solely seem to be talking about fucking all the time he feels that this that it is his right and privilege to post his pictures wherever he damn well pleases. And with regard to whatever he has posted and posted some more of and reposted the same crap again and again, I do not owe him any further explanation. I will reiterate, I had and have no issues with the content of the posts, if you want to talk about the visual differences in the appearance of a pussy, no problem! What's so difficult in linking his page to the post and invite members to visit his page and see the differences? If you want to discuss politics, no problem! Personally, I'm not going to post because there is no right or wrong, no "winners". Besides, there are several threads dedicated to political opinions. You want to talk about religion, be my guest. Again, there is no right or wrong and no "winners" there, either.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:41
I don't see a problem linking his page or even his pic by using a URL. Maybe he doesn't know how to do it.
I am surprised that you would not comment on certain subjects posted on "Stuff" but that's a personal choice.
Because your thread is a catch all for many subjects, I am attracted to it. I never wanted to argue with you or anyone else. Would you agree with the following statement?
We have argued every time some of the other members object to my views or me personally.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 16:59 other posts 
Yes, we do seem to have words when others object to your views and when you have received personal jabs, and for the most part the discussions that happen, whether public or private, seem to be because you feel that I am being biased.

I'm not trying to throw salt in a wound, but recently you were referred to/called twosaggytitties or something like that . You hope that I'm going to tear into that person for being mean, but I did not say anything. Hey, I have eyes too, I saw that I was called a cunt with an IQ of a pea and you chose to say nothing. It does not work like that, I bitch slap someone because they were offensive to you and me, I'm the "arch-enemy" and "the bitch" .
By #562152 06,Dec,18 17:08
That is my roundabout way of saying we are both mature enough to stop being bitchy with one another. I don't expect you to slap your friend's hand. I would not do it either. What's more, saying anything else now would be bad form.
By #487013 07,Dec,18 20:42
You could have just said my name Bella. I was the one who made that comment. I won't apologize if I hit a nerve, but it does bug how people feel like they have a right to tell others that they can't post. I get that certain posts and/ or comments can be annoying; but to my knowledge there are no rules thay say " You can't post here unless the thread author gives you permission". I get it you paid the 20 points to start a forum topic, so you feel the topic is yours. The forums still open to all members and until Admin says otherwise those members should be able to post freely no matter how much they spam, especially in a thread that is called random bullshit or stuff just stuff. I'm not trying to pick on you or call you out im just using your topics as an example since you're talking about a comment I made. You're not the only one who makes others feel like they can't post. I havent called them out because to my knowledge they haven't mentioned my comments, just you and TTWT's have so far. The word miscellaneous in your topic discription can be interpreted in many ways. Normally it would be used to describe a variety of different things. It shouldn't be used to say stuff just stuff when really you dont want dick or cootchie pics in the thread. You can get mad at me or huffy but that's my opinion. I may not like the stupid crap either but I don't have the right to tell others they can't post freely because I don't "own" any of the topics here even if I've spent points to create them. As for the private topics idea, well having private topics or having to invite someone to participate in a forum discussion defeats the purpose of having a forum or board thats open to all members in the first place. The old way Admin had blacklisting set up wasn't that bad. You should still be able to read and respond in all forum topics, but just not to the person you have blacklisted and vice versa in comments only. The blacklistee should be able to post in that topic but the shouldn't be able to reply to the person they are blacklisted by or blacklisted directly. That way they still are able to participate but can't offend the other person. Those are just my thougts, I don't care if anyone gets pissy or thinks I'm wrong. What a boring world this would be without people being able to have thier own thougts or ideas.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Dec,18 21:53 other posts 
Hey, there was no malice behind my post, and certainly not toward you.

My post was MY PUBLIC ADMISSION that I recognize I AM that person who feels ownership.
By #562152 07,Dec,18 22:30
Angel, For what it's worth, I think you are right in all respects. Also,I was not here for the old way of blocking but, it sounds better than the present system.

By #460385 07,Dec,18 22:19
I never take a drink when I have food in my mouth.

By #562152 06,Dec,18 08:43
Pet peeve. Why is the banner on the women's side show only women's pics? Either show men's pics or a mix. I'm not here to look at snatches.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 12:00 other posts 
Then go to the Men’s side. Simple.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 12:05
If I do,I can't see my private msgs. The only time I see the banner is in the unread msgs page.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

I guess I left some of the info out. I very seldom go to the main pages of the dick or pussy sides. I get too many PMs and dick pics there, but, I do like to see a pic that it's owner is proud of
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 15:51 other posts 
I still access the site by way of www.showyourdick.org and if I visit the SYC side, I can pop on the "Go to cunts" link /gotosite.php from SYD or whatever the verbiage is on my home page.
By #526776 06,Dec,18 16:12
I go on showitoff.org I can see both sites popular pages there...,or log in to either of the other sites from there.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:19
I may have gotten into a set way of signing in that keeps me in the dark. As soon as I sign in I hit on "new mesgs" and after opening them I go to my page. I'll try both ways and see if I'm comfortable with it. Thank you both for tip
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:50
Question,,,I vote "HOT" on every pic sent to me. I always have enough points to do that, but, what happens if I run out of points? I can't vote?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 17:09 other posts 
ANALOGY, this is the time of year that charities hit you up for donations. Feed a hungry c,hild, the poor dogs are abandoned and will die without your help....you mail each charity $5.00 and now there is no more money in your bank account until tomorrow's payday. Answer, the well is dry, you just don't donate.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 17:13
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 16:28 other posts 
That would be every man. Each one of us think our flesh rocket is a God.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:43
you are a God
By admin [Ignore] 06,Dec,18 16:49 other posts 
Contents of the banner on that page does not depend on which site you are on. It depends on your preferences. You hit "less dicks" link on one of the pages, so it shows you less dicks.
By #562152 06,Dec,18 16:54
Now you tell me,, all those yummy men that I did not see. Is that on both pages?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #701   #702   #703   #704   #705   #706   #707   #708   #709   #710   ...#768

Show your Genitals