Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#756

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 08:07 other posts 
_AxCx_ posted a blog which mentioned Temu and it has me curious and wondering whether anyone orders from Temu and have they been satisfied with their purchase? One of my friends has purchased through Temu and from what I can see, it's just crap and I do mean CRAP.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 08:47 other posts 
I did when it first launched. I saw some hair thing on instagram. I had to order a minimum.I ordered these patterned fishnets for Halloween, the hair thing, and some Sanrio stickers for my desk . The stickers were okay, as were the fishnets but the hair thing sucked and didn’t work.

I deleted the app from my phone and cleared my cache after.

Here’s an article about TEMU: only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 09:48 other posts 
My friend has purchased through Temu for well over one year and I can't say that I've ever thought of anything as a "great buy" or a "bargain".

Last year she was proud to reveal that she snagged two cross body "leather" purses for some ridiculous price, like $14.95. She showed them to me, they felt like vinyl, they smelled like vinyl, dammit, they were vinyl. She showed me the description which asserted they were "leather" and yes, the description indicated they were PU (polyurethane) "leather". For my birthday, she gave me a "sterling silver" necklace, very pretty and I wear it all the time. On an aside, for driving and distance I wear eyeglasses, when I'm not using them, for convenience I will hang them off of the neckline of whatever I'm wearing. My eyeglasses have two small magnets, one on each side, to attach the sunglass thingy to. So here's where this detail is going to.....one day I missed my neckline and my darn eyeglasses magnetically grabbed the so-called "sterling silver" necklace. The necklace is pretty, it's shiny, it hasn't turned my neck green (yet) however it is questionable whether it's sterling silver or just silver in color.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 10:09 other posts 
You can always brush it with clear nail polish to keep it from turning green.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 22:58 other posts 
I do purchase jewelry that I like that is classified as costume jewelry. If it discolors, I might be saddened, but it's then "retired" and tossed.
There's lots of stuff getting delivered here from Temu, but it's my girlfriend that orders it. Sometimes it's crap, but more often she likes it. She just got a dress that she's happy with.

I have never ordered anything myself from Temu, but it looks very similar to AliExpress,
of which I have ordered some things. For example, several LED light modules that I can only find on AliExpress, which are also very cheap. I have not found those on Temu yet. That would be nice, because Temu has faster shipping.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 23:20 other posts 
My post about Temu is based on the several things she's shown me that she has purchased. I actually don't know what she's paid for those things however I subscribe to the idea that you get what you pay for.

The crossbody purses that she bought were definitely not leather. Did she pay $5.00 for them? I don't know. She did buy what I thought was a cute one piece lounge outfit. She ordered what she thought would fit her but apparently it didn't. She didn't like how the smocking grabbed her and the garment was too short. She asked me if I wanted it and like I said, very cute so I was excited having the opportunity to try it on. So strange, I wasn't able to discern which was the front versus what was the back. I stepped in through the neckline pulled it up and the left shoulder kept slipping down off my shoulder. I stepped out, spun the garment around, pulled it back up and BOOM!, now the right shoulder kept slipping down. When I took the garment off, it didn't take much to detect what the problem was. In my opinion, the garment was irregular as one shoulder had a longer length of elastic than the other side.

As for quick shipping, she recently purchased some type of screening for her outdoor porch patio area. This screening was under $20.00, it took 5 weeks to get to her and came in some makeshift box that was held together with yards upon yards of cellophane packing tape.

By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:50 other posts 
Saxx men’s underwear was originally pitched on
Dragons Den, Canada‘s version of Shark Tank.
He was declined by everyone but the viewing
audience had other plans for his company.

only registered users can see external links
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 07:52 other posts 
Very cool! Although it seems that you choose to be naked rather than being clothed, there probably is a time when you wear underwear. I'm curious, do you own any Saxx men's underwear and if you do, what are your thoughts?
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 13:07 other posts 
I do have two pairs. I bought them because of all the hype but I prefer Joe Boxers.

By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 00:57 other posts 
She is the person who won on Jeopardy tonight.

Who is Cat?
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 06:23 other posts 
Huh?

Are you viewing the Jeopardy that features Ken Jennings, who replaced Alex Trebek or a Canadian something else?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 12:53 other posts 
Ken Jennings. The winner of yesterday’s game is Cat.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 13:28 other posts 
Oh, apparently the Survivor player, Drew Basile lost, yeah? I read some articles that folks didn't like him because he acted like a pompous jerk when he won. By the way, did Jeopardy's Cat look like the CAT who was here?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 13:47 other posts 
I totally agree with the dislike of Drew. I was really hoping he wouldn’t make it to five games because now we have to see him in the tournament of champions.

Not the same Cat.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 13:38 other posts 
I just watched the episode and it is not the same Cat.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 17:53 other posts 
The last 7 or 8 minutes of that is some barefooted fellow sitting indian style on his couch eating out of a bowel with his hands???

but as for cats, I am concerned, there was a stray cat in my yard last night! Eyes glowing by the golf cart lights, could it be cat has morphed and traveled north?????
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:58 other posts 
If it is keep her down there because there’s not enough room for her and myself in Pennsylvania
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:36 other posts 
since i found out that squirrels eating the insolation off the electric wires is why my neighbors house burned down, I am thinking of getting a cat or 2. keep them chased away. The hawks are not doing their job!
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 04:38 other posts 
Cat’s get fat and lazy i have one it sat and watched a field mouse run by and snickers pounced on it and killed it so get a Rottweiler instead
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:30 other posts 
CAT as a cat:

By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:34 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 07:43 other posts 
That is one ugly ass looking cat.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 08:37 other posts 
Which one?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 09:57 other posts 
Dang, you got me there.

By the way, I noticed that my "predictive text" apparently changed "looking" to "cooking" and for the record, I edited my post to correctly reflect LOOKING.
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 09:55 other posts 
By the way, kebmo, if this is the Double Jeopardy round, I would say; Alex, I choose "Who is CAT" for $1,000.00.

By bella! [Ignore] 01,Jul,24 08:12 other posts 
Yesterday our high temperature was 64 degrees. It's currently 8:12am and it's only 52 degrees. This is summer, dammit!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 22:30 other posts 
I want to bitch about the price of gasoline in my town. It's freakin' $3.899 per gallon and that's crazy!
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 22:42 other posts 
Winging Americans 🤭

I paid $8.286 per American gallon just yesterday at my local servo 🦘 $2.189 per Lt & that's only for 91 octane, the cheapest one before the sugar shit
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

With the fuel light on in my Mazda 3, its a modern one, cost $100 bucks to fill usually, gets me bit over 450km (280 miles)
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 05:25 other posts 
Currently, the Australian dollar is 0.67 to USD.

And just an f.y.i., the Canadian dollar appears to be stronger than the Australian dollar.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 17:54 other posts 
it took 105 to fill my truck last week at 3.24 a gallon.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 18:01 other posts 
Fuck, how big is the tank, what sort of truck is it 🤷‍♀️
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 19:43 other posts 
just a dodge, 1/2 ton ,34 gallon tank.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 20:26 other posts 
So when you say 1/2 ton is that load capacity, like most of our utes over here (pickups/trucks what I'm figuring your speaking about saying truck) are rated to 1 ton capacity, its a tax thing for tradies mostly, covers our 4 door utes as well so they can use it for a familly trucsker, I'd actually like to see one loaded with a measured ton though 🤣🤣
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

You guys would be imperial or US ton I would imagine, our metric ton is different I think, but not to much, could be bothered Google at the moment on phone (cell 🤭
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 20:45 other posts 
Well that is the label the factory puts on it, if you buy tags for weight the trucks will handle much more, this week it will have a total vehicle weight about 5 tons for about 350 miles.

my older truck has dual tanks, about 37 gallons total
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 18:20 other posts 
Filled up last night fuel light on, fuel has come down a little $7.91 a gallon ($2.089 Lt) $93.99 a tank, -$4.05 discount with my Uber tier 🥳.

Since doing food/alcohol delivery, the biggest expense is fuel of course, so keep a closer eye on these these days, so they advertise $2.08 per lt, but your actually charged $2.089 per lt, they all do it, just another fuel rip off charging more or less a unadvertised 1c per lt more
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 18:00 other posts 
just curious, electric charging, how do your electric rates compare with ours? similar?
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:04 other posts 
Fuck thanks for reminding me, I have a bill due this week.

I don't understand my electricity bill, there are different rates at different times & stuff, this bill is $300 for a 1/4, I'll PM you a screen shot of the figures if you wanted to continue the conversation here if you can make head or tail of it, it would be interesting to see a comparison actually, since our fuel is at least twice of yours by look.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:14 other posts 
I sent you a copy, FYI even though I don't understand the guts of my bill, that is the cheapest provider, well maybe that's not quite the right term, the power comes from the government at it source, the people that charge, would they be better described as vendors maybe 🤷‍♀️

That's the mob there if you were interested
By phart [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 21:37 other posts 
OH, that is a quarter?? Ok we get ours every 30 days so your electric is cheaper than ours for sure.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 20:52 other posts 
OUCH!
By phart [Ignore] 29,Jun,24 22:57 other posts 
yea, and in about 500 or so miles, fill it up again.
of course I don't drive alot all the time,truck may sit 4 or 5 days, if I make a local run, i use the old 1 that does a bit better on gas.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 23:16 other posts 
was 2.99 to 3.04 yesterday, 3.45 or so today. I filled for 3.24 at a bp with the card that saves me 15 cent,but still to damn high.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 26,Jun,24 23:52 other posts 
I don't know what it like over there but they blame the Ukraine war effecting the price of a barrel of crude here, its just a fucking excuse, the war hasn't been going on forever.

Doesn't Diesel come from the same barrel 🤷‍♀️

So why would it be that diesel sits steady in price & our unleaded for example at its cheapest $1.79lt to $2.49Lt its all just bullshit & lies 🤷‍♀️
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 00:35 other posts 
It’s all about making money
By phart [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 11:22 other posts 
diesel is the lower teer product not far up from motor oil. used to be way cheaper than gas.
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 07:19 other posts 
There maybe but here diesel here typically was always more expensive that guzzaleen, diesel is still more expensive when our guzzaleen is cheap, but when our guzzaleen is expensive diesel is cheaper than it. Diesel seems to be fixed, more or less, but guzzaleen goes up & down.

The excuse we get on the cost of guzzaleen & it's fluctuation is because of the fluctuating price on a barrel of crude.

Both guzzaleen & diesel come from the same barel, so the whole fucking thing is bare faced lies 🤷‍♂️
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 05:11 other posts 
Gas has been crazy high here. In a small city 8 miles north of me, their gas was $3.359 when ours was $3.699. On Monday, the price of gas in my town went up not pennies, but 20 cents per gallon and that's a big jump!
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 01:01 other posts 
By Wife+Hubby [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 03:37 other posts 
⚫️ mines bigger
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 04:48 other posts 
What is the cost of "regular unleaded" in your neck of the woods?
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 18:39 other posts 
In ft,lauderdale the gas prices ar between 3.19-3.35 for regular at most stations, 93 octane, which I use is running about 3.99 a gal. Still sounds cheap compares to prices in Europe and Australia.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 18:54 other posts 
Just use the phone numbers of your elderly relatives. I type their numbers in at the pump and use their fuel points.

JK
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 19:11 other posts 
Yeah, that's a way to solve the problem.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 19:15 other posts 
I’m kidding. But I have a Costco membership and use the discount for fuel.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 20:12 other posts 
Oh, I knew you were just kidding. Strangely, I have memberships to BJ's, Costco and Sam's Club. BJ's is the closest and it's slightly more than 20 miles away. By the time I drive for their more cost effective gas and return home, I've driven 40 miles, used 1.5 gallons of gas and probably a total of 45 minutes of my time. I'm serious, I live in BF Nowhere....
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Jun,24 19:10 other posts 
And in the Fort Lauderdale area and as in Fort Myers area, both tourist destinations, I would anticipate higher gas prices. This is a little Podunk town in Michigan and I DO NOT understand why gasoline has to be $3.899, that seems unreasonably high.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 28,Jun,24 02:40 other posts 
Blame that on the president and opec.
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Jun,24 19:54 other posts 
We are bouncing around the same price range in Pennsylvania 3.79 per gallon

By #460385 18,Sep,18 11:22
So I see that the Aussie politicking and begging for votes doesn't just stop with the Walrus. I see the Aussiemidget does the same thing huh. Half way through the month and already close to 300 votes in POTM contest. While on the girls side a legit contest is going on (since the Walrus did not enter) and the votes are only at 80.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,18 11:52 other posts 
You are smart enough to recognize that there is politicking, aka spamming for votes, going on. The contest has lost its luster and he's not THAT popular. Well, maybe he is if he avoids being blacklisted by people that dislike being spammed.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#756

Show your Genitals