She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #332

Pages:  #1... #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 14:26 other posts 
Wow,this kid is getting a great start on being a Star democrat!
only registered users can see external links
What ye bet he runs for president when his age comes up?

By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 10:05 other posts 
The world begins once again to be racist and xenophobic, to quote Saint biden when Trump did these things, in imposing travel bans because of the omicron variant of the Wuhan virus.

Folks,if you want to stay home,STAY HOME. If you want to wear a mask,WEAR 1! If you don't feel safe because the virus, take actions to protect yourself.
Let's don't repeat the same shit we lived thru in 2020 ok?
FORCEING everyone to abide by some mandate.That prompts hatred and distrust.
And am I the only that notices this is just great timing to interfer with the 2022 election cycle? The 1 the dems fear as much if not worse than they did 2020?
If you notice the shit started in china in late 2019, took a serious hold on the US in march of 2020 and allowed for a total fuckup of our political process. This is all planned and laid out by someone or some terrorist group,we need to find them and they need to be held accountable.

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 17:43 other posts 
admin , please kindly state your position on Photoshop pictures. Apparently, members feel that it is against site guidelines to include Photoshop'd pictures in galleries. Thank you.
By admin [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 20:04 other posts 
There are many questions that can't be answered in black and white. If a guy uploads mostly his own pics and just makes a couple of photoshopped pics for fun - obviously I don't care. If a guy enlarges his dick in all his photos - it's just sad and a subject for jokes. But if someone uploads a bunch of pics with some woman's head attached to what is obviously a naked body of some other woman and nothing else - it smells very fishy.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 20:59 other posts 
Thank you for your input. May I ask you to lend your opinion and expertise on the referral of Queen to the Evaluation Panel? Queen was referred for deletion because the referring member felt her head looked too small so it had to be Photoshop'd. Please provide your opinion on the rationale of the referral. Thank you.
By admin [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 21:18 other posts 
I don't really have any opinion on this one. Photos look unnatural, but it happens with real ones sometimes too. The best way is to ask the member for some verification pic.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 21:43 other posts 
Thank you.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 22:13 other posts 
From all this I am learning that If I photoshop my belly away and make my willy a bit bigger so it will at least rate the "average" scale, it will be detected .Is this the lesson I need to learn from this discussion? I really would like to edit out my fat and my double chin and etc
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 22:26 other posts 
Accept the question and subsequent response as INFORMATION, only. And the information is ONLY good if you apply it to the site shenanigans.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 07:20 other posts 
shenanigans that’s a month full I haven’t heard that word in ages
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 16:19 other posts 
Apparently you do not have an opinion, one way or another, on Queen 's referral to the Evaluation Panel. And that is the reason some members go POOF!
By #275407 27,Nov,21 17:35
Bella, did anyone ask queen for a verification picture, and if so, did he or she post one. Just wondering if he or she did, if so, I would have voted abuse not valid.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 18:09 other posts 
Upon admin's suggestion, I did reach out to Queen earlier in the day by sending her a generic message requesting if we might talk. There was no reply.

As far as her pictures appearing to be Photoshop'd, the fact that the referring member said her photos looked suspicious because her head looked small was not "proof" in my opinion and even admin thought the pictures looked unnatural. There was one clothed picture, a picture from the chest up, that made her shoulders appear broad and her head appear small but that could have been the camera angle. Other than that, she appeared to have a long neck, a neck that many photographers and modeling agencies look for in models.

Just my opinion, many voting members are too quick to judge and vote to delete.
By #275407 27,Nov,21 18:15
I don't see anything wrong with photoshopped pictures as long as there is PROOF that it's NOT someone else's face. I would not have a problem if someone took their face and put it on a Hott body. As long as it's there face that they posted.
By #574505 27,Nov,21 18:18
Some are very proud to delete others with out proof
By #275407 27,Nov,21 18:20
they don't care as long as they get their 50 points
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 18:30 other posts 
What really irks the crap out of me is that a number of voting members do not post their reason(s) for their vote. There really should not be a right or wrong to the vote made, but have an opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 18:25 other posts 
And some may be of the opinion that the "body" belongs to adult model so-and-so, therefore there is that element of deception.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 09:02 other posts 
Queen went poof ... Who made the report? Fat Leo or that window licker Indian ??
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 09:37 other posts 
Neither, although both voted to delete. leopoldij's additional comment was, "So fucking fake. Delete." And notynyt's comment was, "Well there are many such profiles here. But do you want to promote this type of profile? The site does not have any specific guidelines. Rather a note is written in red letters above the abuse pannel [sic] 'You use your common sense.'"

A slender female, a long neck must mean Photoshop'd, right?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 11:01 other posts 
Those two are site window lickers and probably the same profile Both need someone to put a boot to their knob
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 05:28 other posts 
Fucking rag heads all they ever do is cause problems
By #275407 29,Nov,21 05:54
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 09:59 other posts 

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 10:45 other posts 
Some reports coming in from Thanksgiving day at Cat's trailer park. A Very Saggy Granny day!

Thanksgiving 2021 Menu-

Trailer Park Canapés

Stale Triscuits with expired Cheese Whiz

Graham Crackers with PB & J

Ritz crackers with Spam

Paired with Grape Soda and vodka

First Course:

Soup- Unknown contents emptied from the refrigerator

Canned Tuna "Crab Cake" extra mayonnaise and stale break crumbs

Paired with: Blatz beer in a can

Main Course:

Fried Pelican

Spam stuffed with Cheese Whiz

Frozen Pizza

Paired with: Box wine- A lovely 2021 Chardonnay

Dessert:

Family sized Snickers bar

Paired with: Gerome's Jailhouse Brew Recipe

I am told Charlie wasn't offered anything to eat and was put outside in his walker. Like that fucking cat on the Flintstone's opening.

If members recall from last Thanksgiving, The Saggy Granny and Rhanda-Lynn both tried to steal a turkey. It didn't end well.

Pictures to follow thanks to another member doing some outstanding site work!
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 11:02 other posts 
Blatz Beer? I completely forgot about Blatz. For a Floridian, Blatz must be a premium imported beer coming all the way from Wisconsin, no?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 11:06 other posts 
Nothing but the best for the Saggy Granny!
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 11:12 other posts 
Omg don’t tell me they still make that piss ale 🍺 blatz beer almost as bad as that cheap shit national bohemian and Robin Hood cream ale
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Ahhhahaha i remember the stolen Turkey caper
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 09:04 other posts 
If she can't get Blatz, then a case of Natty Ice

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 20:09 other posts 
I'm sure many Northerners will agree that winter is a beautiful season and that snow is pretty, too, but..... It's currently 30 degrees Fahrenheit and it has been snowing a couple hours. The snow has covered the grass and the well insulated rooftops but not the roads. The ground is too warm for it to accumulate so it kinda just melts upon impact but that doesn't mean diddley when the temperature dips because it can mean that the roads will be ice later on. Ugh!
By #275407 28,Nov,21 01:22
Snow, ice, never heard those words b4, more like heat and warm rain
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 02:00 other posts 
You know how to spell those words so one day when you're feeling really adventurous, look 'em up in a dictionary. Uh, you do know what a dictionary is, don't you?
By #275407 28,Nov,21 02:02
Yes, we do have them in the south
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 02:48 other posts 
Good! Look the words up, the dictionary might have pictures, too!
By phart [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 07:19 other posts 
I despise snow and ice.Makes for difficulty getting around,both just here at home when I got outside and when I go out into the real world by car or truck
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 08:59 other posts 
Cody8789 did bjuk clean yer pool this weekend? Or, did he fuck it ups again?

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 07:35 other posts 
This is an interesting gasoline scam that happened in California. I wonder if I would have caught on?

By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 09:47 other posts 
This guy needs to find a better woman.I like the way he stood up for his family instead of letting her embarrass him and his parents.

I mean if she can't eat with the family she is marrying into, what other baggage is she going to unpack once the knot is tied?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 03:56 other posts 
Perhaps she is drop dead gorgeous and/or can tick-all-the-boxes otherwise AND he is a shallow man. What relationship is 100% perfect? Relationships are about compromise, wouldn't you agree?
By phart [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 07:18 other posts 
Yea,but there are some things you kinda grit your teeth and muddle thru.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 18:56 other posts 
I just watched an Anthony Hopkins movie, FRACTURE. I haven't seen a movie of his that I didn't like or a movie where he played a part of something other than a weirdo. He has mastered the part of a weirdo and plays it to the nth degree. Does anyone recall him playing a part where he's not psycho?

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 12:27 other posts 
Can someone, perhaps a SYD member, please explain why many men seem to like to go "frog legged" when placing their penis on display?

An example. /ls9dsm0gnxwxpic.html
By kebmo [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 14:16 other posts 
Maybe because it is like spreading your legs while showing your feet. I don’t have any such photos.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 16:15 other posts 
Thank you for your thoughts. You may not have any such pictures but many men do. I may be mistaken as I often am, don't recall SYC members posting "frog leg" type pictures.

By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 09:35 other posts 

"Fact is, with police overwhelmed, woke prosecutors refusing to make such crimes a priority and criminal penalties heavily reduced, looters (and the crime rings they work for) often face little or no consequences," the New York Post editorial board said. "Organized retail robbery has become a rational career choice."

Smooth move libtards! We already have inflation and other problems now we have thieves running rampant.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 10:19 other posts 
But crime is down Because they changed the laws and do not prosecute anything. These corporations won't put up with this.. they will just close these problem locations. In fact, that is already happening.

Who wants to go spend money in stores overrun by thugs?
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 14:07 other posts 
We need Paul curby played by Charles Bronson in the death wish movies loose in our cities
That’s doctor Paul curby
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 14:44 other posts 
That was probably the movie that Kyle Rittenhouse saw, before he went.
It didn't really turn out like he had hoped, but better than it should have.
Those movies are a fantasy. In real life only innocent people get hurt.
Or at maximum you shoot some looter or vandal. That doesn't solve a fucking thing.
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 17:54 other posts 
Those that live by the sword die by the sword
But my saying is
If your found on my property at night you will be found there in the morning
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 18:13 other posts 
Dgraff, if you get yourself a backhoe, they won't be found in the morning,they will just find some new landscaping and little trees you put out.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 08:31 other posts 
No backhoe needed there is plenty of rocks caves and holes in my backyard a person could disappear for ever up there
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Google the blue eyed six of Pennsylvania rumor has it they had a cave they used to stash there stolen loot in and I think it’s on my property and Markis and I are going to find it some day
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 12:48 other posts 
Damn,just how many acres do you have that you aint covered it all by now???
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 13:06 other posts 
Only 22 acres the whole top of the mountain
Shame if they came to you late at night offering sexual favors.
At least see who it is, ask what they want and then decide to pump them full of lead. You might otherwise miss a chance to pump them full with something else.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 21:20 other posts 
That sorda thing doesn't happen out in the rural countryside. IF you see someone prowling around your outbuildings at 2 am, chances are they are not wanting you to fuck them, they are wanting to fuck you out of your hard earned stuff.
There is a few SIMPLE things that people nowadays are not taught to respect any more.1 of them seems to be property LINES> IF you are on someone elses land,you should expect to be questioned.
Another thing has been lost in time is the concept of property ownership. IF you didn't work for it, pay for it,or other wise become authorized to possess it, then expect to be questioned. Or if it is not on your land,in your home,etc, and you go to someone elses and are caught with something that is NOT YOURS that belongs to a property owner, you should expect to be questioned or be held accountable for it being in your possession.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 09:52 other posts 
Disrespecting property lines is not that new as a concept.

Actually burglary rate has been going down the last 30 years.
It's nice to give you good news for once.

Not everything is always getting worse. The media is filling people with fear, because it sells. I do understand that when you live in the middle of nowhere,
you can't rely on cops coming to your rescue. However, generally burglars don't
try to rob people who are at home. Unless you're rich or they're coming to kill you for personal reasons, you're safe, if you just show burglars that you're at home. The reward is not worth the risk otherwise.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 12:47 other posts 
We agree, fear sells. It would be nice not to have to lock everything up all the time.
By kebmo [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 22:29 other posts 
Dgraff, if the coyotes don’t eat them!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Nov,21 18:15 other posts 
That's just it skillets, I mean skittles, there is a big mall ,about 40 miles or so from me,I used to go there about twice a year,has all the BIG name stores in it. I quit going after the last riots they had near by as it has become a gathering place for trouble makers,car jackers and such. it is just not worth the risk of going over there.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 10:22 other posts 
The Dutch cunt will soon have even more time to post his woke dribble... they will be on lockdown again soon. Do as the state says! Weak muppet.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   #336   ...#769

Show your Genitals