Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #331

Pages:  #1... #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 10:19 other posts 
I read something interesting about school for children around the world. Children in the United States have 180 school days per year, children in Canada attend school 190 days, while children in the UK attend school 195 days, 2 and 3 weeks more, respectively than our country. Children in Australia have 200 school days, basically 1 month more than children in the USA. What is confusing is Google indicates that the secondary school age children in China attend school 245 days however have approximately four weeks off in winter, and seven weeks in summer, including weekends and all kinds of traditional festivals. That’s a total of 175 days off so if children attend school 245 days and have 175 days off, that's 420 days and there approximately 365 days in a year....where is my logic and thinking screwed up?

What made me smile was that for every 45 minutes of classroom time, the children in Finland earn a 15 minute break. What doesn't make me happy or smile is that we, the people in the United States are obviously not as smart as the people around and that is really sad.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 09:49 other posts 
Jamie 's "buying"! Yep, Jamie earned 30 points from 5 clean and successful passes in Play Ball! Woo hoo!

By phart [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 08:42 other posts 
Remember nanites on Star Trek, well we are getting closer!

Now if we can just get them to go into a body and collect cancer cells!

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 08:05 other posts 
Let's Go Tecsan

By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 10:17 other posts 
let’s go tecsan
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

I bet the moron did vote for Biden
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 14:53 other posts 
He most likely has a Hammer and Sickle as his screensaver. Just like that dutch cunt. The pseudo intellectual.
By phart [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 15:03 other posts 
If everyone banned him, could we get all these threads back to where it is interesting stuff instead of stuff about tescan?
I don't like or hate the member as I don't know much about him except he is often discussed and cussed.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 21:53 other posts 
Tecsan is a 2 year paid membership that has personally stepped on the toes of almost every long term member on this site he’s a racist a homophobic and an all around pain in the ass he deserves everything he gets I’ve personally watched him disrespect
Skittles
Freddy
Myself
Bella
Devo
And the list goes on and on and it can’t keep going on with out consequences so I’m sorry if I interrupted you guys bull shit session
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 22:13 other posts 
How are tecsan's actions or words any different from those of Twowarmtts? The only difference that I can determine is that members like Sir-Skittles, PA-Freddy, Dev01 and you continue to go after him but in the same token, overlook whatever Twowarmtts says. tecsan is just the "Flavor of the Week" and has been so for quite some time.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 22:49 other posts 
By tecsan [Ignore] 1mo ago [Delete Comment] other posts

The loser bitch shittles, probably a cocksucker too...tecsan was here...e shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...More shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...More shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...ore shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...ore shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...///
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By tecsan [Ignore] 1mo ago [Delete Comment] other posts ⤴

The loser bitch shittles, probably a cocksucker too...tecsan was here...e shittles bullshit...By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 8d ago [Delete]

Site lass, crying again!Including the above blog statement how ridiculous...Tell cabrillo to FUCK OFF bitch...///

That's why oh and this

By Dev01 13d ago [Delete Comment] other posts

Message from my lover Tecsan

just recently Dev01: Fuck off cunt or I will poke your eyeball out and skull fuck you. You big clit cunt

8hr ago tecsan: I will give you one warning prick...You do not want to fuck with me...Now get lost goofy bitch...

He started so I will finish.
I smashed his PM's anyway,how do you think my activity meter went from 0 to 184 and that was only an hours work. Half ball is a fuck head when he drinks, can't handle it like the baby he is. Needs to change drinks from vodka to cocksucking cowboys,rum and cock or penis colada s.

His problem is this...
By Dev01 7hr ago

It's ok to be gay and have a big clit. We love your broken record entertainment. Alcoholic dementia I imagine coupled with no testosterone from having half a ball,then couple that living with your " so called" wife who we have seen and is your mom. No wonder your a fuckin train wreck.

But like I said we accept your gayness and your catatonic persona and your exceptional copy paste skills.

Doing well for a Mongolia with the IQ of a housebrick.

One other thing. Zero fucks are given.

Think I have covered it all.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 23:30 other posts 
If you have seen one of tecsan's posts, yes, they are "broken record" entertainment (although I'm not sure entertainment is the proper word that I would have chosen). Again, what is the difference between his shit and Twowarmtts shit? Have they both insulted Sir-Skittles, PA-Freddy, dgraff and you? YES. Are they both members annoying? YES. Are both members rude? YES. In my opinion, Twowarmtts, hands-down exhibits alcoholic dementia as well as being vulgar coupled with her need for attention.

Other than me, who is outraged when she refers to a members as "Dirty filthy Jew" or a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" and today, she left the following comment for yet another member, "He’s an unfinished abortion." ? I do not give a rat's ass whether anyone likes the member(s) or not, is there anyone other than me that gets pissed off by her behavior? Maybe the members that turn a blind eye to her words/bad behavior are weak and need to question their integrity and why they give her a free hall pass.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 22,Nov,21 23:48 other posts 
Yes we have had words, She is not spamming me, attacking my Wife nor rattling my chains so I see no need. I am more than happy to leave people alone if I'm left alone.

Tecsan is just a pure homophobic closet Mr Drollinger has sucked more dick than we all have had baked dinners. He knows it, we all know it. And I will do the same with him, if he stops flappin his jaw our stoush will be gone. But if some cunt wants to start I will call them out everytime.

Never signed up here to fight, and I'm sure most are sick of it.

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 00:06 other posts 
Fair enough response however I do believe that she has made a comment about your spouse in the past as she has done so to other members with spouses or partners.

You're right, no one signed up to fight and I agree with you, most members are sick of the in house fighting. Let me ask you this, can the fighting stop if the name calling doesn't?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 00:36 other posts 
Your right She did, And I also dont agree with the the anti-semitic comments regarding Sr Cums and I did pull her up on that. The lads don't need me to step in with them. DG is a person we respect very much and Skittles is a very good mate off site too.

Not really sure that even if the name calling stops, the fighting will. That's the nature of the beast called the world wide Web. People's emotions and personalities will always get in the way and with splash of mental illness we'll....

And I mean the mental illness statement seriously it's a pandemic in itself. But short answer no
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 00:57 other posts 
That's super that you respect dgraff, I do too. You are aware that dgraff has identified his sexual preference is men, right? dgraff was the first member that she decided to refer to as a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" and recently she referred to a member that I respect in the same way and I will not allow that to go unnoticed and unaddressed.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 01:03 other posts 
Yes,We do not care if someone is gay bi tri never did. And even if we did it's 2021 now. I do not like the "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" statement at all and don't condone it in anyway
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 01:35 other posts 
Good and neither do I and that is why it pisses me off when she uses that phrase to address or reference any gay member.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Nov,21 19:54 other posts 
My final thought on the matter, there probably would be less "fighting" if the name calling stopped.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 03:51 other posts 
Absolutely right on Devo I’m in the same shoes cat is staying out of my way and being mellow with me so I have returned the same to her now tecsan is full bore at every one and this can not be
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 04:20 other posts 
I don’t give a flying fladoodle if she's calling herself CAT now or not, so because Twowarmtts is now referring to you as Mountain Man and not "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO", you're okay? Well for the record, I AM NOT because she has referred to another gay man as a "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO".

So much for anyone standing up for what is right. I'm very disappointed with you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 04:37 other posts 
And if I stand up for what is right were does that get me yet another fight another black listing we are all grown men and women and can stand up for ourselves any one that has been here any length of time knows the same dirty little tricks I do I’m not condoning the vile that some times comes out of her mouth in anyway I’m just not getting involved she does it just to bother you anyway
--------------------------------------- added after 30 minutes

And all these titles gay bisexual heterosexual pan sexual transsexual and no sexual they are just that titles I signed on as gay because that’s what I was looking for at that time but don’t think for one moment if I found a woman that looks good in coveralls with wrenches sticking out of her pockets and some grease smudges on her face and maybe a 45 holstered on her side I would marry her on the spot
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 08:20 other posts 
I believe PA-Freddy will soon identify the worst member of the year... it is close between Twowarm and Tecsan
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 02:54 other posts 
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make it me...Although means nothing coming from a piss ass snitch bitch...But still would be nice to win that shit...
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 12:31 other posts 
Personally, I find the posts about tecsan interesting ... in a train wreck sort of way ... but still interesting
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 13:42 other posts 
I can't really say I enjoy seeing his posts because if you've seen one, you've seen them all. Jamie wrote a blog about being blacklisted by a member with the screen name of webtv. dgraff responded by offering to "rough up" webtv for Jamie and I made the mistake of asking dgraff if he even had time to dedicate roughing anyone up based on the amount of time involved in cleaning up his page after tecsan's nightly visits.

I didn't "mention" tecsan so my guess is that tecsan scouts for any blog, any forum thread that reflects his name. I've never disrespected him by calling him names HOWEVER, I think he wants me to unleash on his annoying ass.
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 21:37 other posts 
I agree tecsan is very one dimensional and not much in the way of providing content anyone would find interesting. It's the discussion about this anomaly of a member, such as the things you list above, that I find interesting
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 05:19 other posts 
You wish...Let's go brandon...What a fairy...
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 05:35 other posts 
What you again don’t you have a wife to take care of and if you do what are you doing on a sex site or is your wife your hand in that case maybe you should be rubbing some hand lotion on it you want it warm and soft don’t you
By tecsan [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 05:20 other posts 
Let's go shittles...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 23,Nov,21 08:18 other posts 
Let's Go Tecsan A cut and paste rat, ZERO original content, and former king with a small knob

Always in last place and always playing defense!
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Nov,21 02:52 other posts 
You mean like the wimp you are, hardly doubt it... I can legally drive a car bitch...
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 11:04 other posts 
You look great on yer Moped lass tecsan
By tecsan [Ignore] 30,Nov,21 02:17 other posts 
You only wish you could ride a moped leagally bitch, on a public highway...I will stick with my Fat Boy thank you bitch...

By #574505 29,Nov,21 19:45
Glad all all dog were safe only registered users can see external links
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 20:07 other posts 
Agreed Jamie 👍👍👍
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 20:44 other posts 
They should bind up that sumbitch that did that and tape his mouth shut and ride him around until he dies in the back of a truck. I wonder who they stole the dogs from? I doubt they have chips and such over there.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 21:01 other posts 
Agreed Phart, Having spent much time in Indonesia there are some province's that still deal with Cannibalism, well maybe. So eating dogs ain't different. It's sad like a cow or pig that we eat. Cultures are that and must respect it. And I have seen it here when young. No detail but still. I always remember seeing a documentary called if slaughter houses and windows, and knowing a few friends that worked in them, it's not a job I could do... AT ALL.

It's a proven fact that as a child abuses and animal we gonna have a problem later in life.

I'm glad they were saved 👍

Kazakhstan sell horse meat canned in all shops.

We sell kangaroo meat here and having not tried it it can't say anything but we have so many roo's it's hard for a farmer to survive. They destroy fences and eat anything but most of all they are on Australia's coat of arms.
So if we cull them, let's export the meat.

They are culled every other day and only the Japanese find it a delicacy

We don't do dogs or cats though
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

I did have ibis once at a Chinese restaurant. They called it sweet and sour chicken

By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 15:54 other posts 
There's an ad on YouTube for LOOSE WOMEN TOPS. What do you suspect the advertiser is selling?
By kebmo [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 17:18 other posts 
Oversized sweaters?
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Nov,21 17:42 other posts 
Maybe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 05:25 other posts 
I was going to answer ham
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 10:00 other posts 
Maybe it is missing part of the ad? LOOSE WOMEN TOPS BJUK AGAIN
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 10:10 other posts 
I was thinking if it’s a loose woman that likes the top then she might need re sleeved and the best way I know of to re sleeve a woman is to stuff a ham in her pussy cut around the bone and pull the bone out
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 19:41 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 12:53 other posts 
Ham? That makes about as much sense as the ad!
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 13:59 other posts 
It’s an old joke
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 14:27 other posts 
Well putting the first sleeve is not that difficult,but when you have to go back pull the old sleeve out of the block and put in a BIGGER 1, just hope there is no rust helping hold it in there!
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 19:49 other posts 
I never seen a rusted pussy
By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 20:39 other posts 
hehehee,

By bella! [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 12:51 other posts 
Apparently there has been some freakishly wicked winter weather in Yorkshire, England UK. Can you imagine that the snowstorm stranded 61 people in a pub since November 27. 🙄 I suppose if I were going to be stranded somewhere due to snow, a pub would be at the top of my list!

--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

By phart [Ignore] 29,Nov,21 16:37 other posts 
Some pubs have really good food from what I understand.I hope that was 1 of them.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #326   #327   #328   #329   #330   #331   #332   #333   #334   #335   ...#769

Show your Genitals