Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #371

Pages:  #1... #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Sep,21 22:57 other posts 
At least wait until the election happens!
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 20:05 other posts 
Are fast food businesses that strict or are the 16 year old that they hire unable to think or work outside of the box?

Tonight I wanted a beef burrito from Taco Bell's dollar menu, the only thing that I didn't want was the tortilla that it was wrapped in. I placed my order and asked whether the filling could be placed in a bowl, I know they sell pinto beans and black beans on the side and they come in a cylindrical container, aka bowl. The young girl asked me to repeat my order again. So I repeated my request for a beef burrito without the tortilla. It took a couple of seconds, perhaps to register... and she said "just one moment". Here comes yet another person, probably her supervisor or maybe someone with better hearing who is going to take my order. I repeat my request a third time only to be told that the can't do that but they are able to sell all ingredients "on the side". Yeah, that's what I want, I want it on the side! She starts by entering the seasoned rice, cost 80 cents, seasoned beef, cost $1.49, I'm not sure how much the cheese was but when she got finished, my $1.00 beef burrito with the tortilla was now $3.49 without the tortilla. Bottom line, I bought the beef burrito with the tortilla, asked for a spoon, ate the filling and tossed the tortilla away. Oi!
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 21:22 other posts 
And to think ,some people think 15 bucks a hour will fix that problem.
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,21 00:29 other posts 
I mean what if I had dietary restrictions due to allergies or perhaps religious reasons? Are they really telling me that they can not or will not modify my order? Gee, I wonder if people are still making a run for the border? Who knows because you will not be able to "have it your way" there. Oi! I guess Burger King is the only fast food restaurant that doesn't mind accommodating special requests. Oh, that's right, hold the pickles, hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us.....
By #610414 13,Sep,21 12:38
Perhaps a good European education might help. $15 doesn’t make you smart. It lets you live with less help from the government.
By milesbferry [Ignore] 13,Sep,21 16:38 other posts 
Jack Nicholson, Five Easy Pieces:

By #574505 11,Sep,21 17:52
I just joined newbiemudes. Kind of different from this site..
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 18:21 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 19:29 other posts 
What are the differences??
By CountryCouple54 [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 21:35 other posts 
*lix* is there.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 22:02 other posts 
She has been attacked
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 23:45 other posts 
How has she been "attacked"? Verbally? With gifts? How?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 23:56 other posts 
Feed me peanuts and call me Dumbo, maybe I do not know how to navigate newbienudes but if I understand what I've seen, she hasn't signed on for almost one year, 18 September, 2020.

By #574505 11,Sep,21 22:11
It's a fuckup site. Chatroom sucks yes and lix.and twowamtit too.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 23:46 other posts 
Sounds like a great place for me to have some fun
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 08:58 other posts 
Dgraff yes... light that site up

Best part on NB- Lix posted on her page that their Admin had deleted ALL her pics... she was whinging up a storm!
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 23:47 other posts 
Fuckup in what way? Is the chatroom not lively? Are the people less chatty? You're new, give it a chance.
By #574505 11,Sep,21 23:55
I don' like that place
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 08:55 other posts 
Lix has been MIA on Newbie Nudes... much more active on the other site. Still waiting on her to reply.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 09:01 other posts 
Jamie several years ago, I heard a rumor that two Aussie cunts from our site went over there.. and tore the place up. There was outrage on that site!

Rome was looted!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 15:54 other posts 
Yep didn't last too long, Johny A and I was bored so while on Skype we had a co-ordinated stir up. Do believe I went there under shirtytheslightlyaggressivebear and Johny was Father Ted hunting for Monted 🤣🤣🤣. Yep Jamie... we were cunts back in the day.
By #574505 12,Sep,21 16:26
By #574505 12,Sep,21 16:34
By the way that 🍕 that was sent to @monted@ . I wonder what content in it. why he hasn't show up now days..😆🤣🤣
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 16:57 other posts 
🤣🤣 There are a few others here that might like pizza and wingdings too mate
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:02 other posts 

Who doesn't like a delicious, piping hot pie and wing dings!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:09 other posts 
"head of a prawn, body of a dog, and legs of an ant" Even the challanged need to eat cunty
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:12 other posts 
Jamie he is still paying that bill 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
By #574505 12,Sep,21 17:20
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:23 other posts 
I will send Jamie . All you cuntys have to worry about is staying super sexy OK *Dev*
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Sep,21 14:01 other posts 
Only 18 more monthly payments and the pies and wing dies are paid for! A high income earner that he is...
By #610414 12,Sep,21 09:04
I’m quoting Phart
Why are you there? Go elsewhere if you don't like it there. folks there are on both ends of the spectrum on politics but what better place than there to discuss it? This is a very diverse group. Some folks I can't understand at all. Others ,if it were not instinctive, wouldn't bother to breath as it would be work they weren't being paid for .But any way.
--------------------------------------- added after 31 seconds

Edited for clarity
By phart [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:49 other posts 
Are you sure you quoted me correctly?
By #610414 12,Sep,21 09:07
Jamie, why? I bet you don’t even know. Members can be loved or hated depending on their actions. You sir are a “zero a la izquierda”.
By #574505 12,Sep,21 09:10
there no place like home.
By #574505 12,Sep,21 16:29
Lol.ok what ever
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 16:56 other posts 
Your a good guy in my book jamie
By Dev01 [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:02 other posts 
Exactly DG
By #574505 12,Sep,21 17:21
Thanks you guys Rock

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,21 03:42 other posts 
She's not your "average" woman but from what I can see, she looks pretty damn good for a woman of 63 years of age.

By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 05:46 other posts 
September 11, 2001 Gander, Newfoundland Canada.

By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 17:23 other posts 
There are a tremendous amount of good people, in different countries found all over this big world. Thanks for posting!
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:23 other posts 
Here's nice piece that 60 Minutes Australia did on the beautiful people in Gander AND Gambo, NL, Canada.

By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 23:54 other posts 
That was great! I had planned on visiting Newfoundland last year and this one too but covid got in the way. It has had a two week quarantine for people from out of province. I have never been. Maybe next summer. 🤞
I wrote a blog story about this. Besides Gander, many other Canadian airports received incoming flights.

/blogs/32585.html

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 20:09 other posts 
Food prices going to go up. Whoopee!

By #574505 12,Sep,21 20:55
For reals but our checks don't go up
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 20:58 other posts 
I hear ya!
By #574505 12,Sep,21 21:08
Good for some people that get government help like a neighbor

By bella! [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 17:35 other posts 
Here's Eric Clapton's experience with taking the jab.

By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 00:09 other posts 
Today I purchased a new hand gun as I have every year since the 9/11 attack it cost me 900. Dollars it’s a smith and Wesson 500 magnum snub nose it’s a real wrist twister and will destroy a solid concrete block
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 12,Sep,21 08:51 other posts 
Nice piece! Have fun with it!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 21:51 other posts 
Dev01 , Dev01! Thank you for the chuckle.I just wanted to tell you that you made me laugh out loud with your "stay sexy" post. I have just one question, in order to STAY sexy, wouldn't you initially have to BE sexy?

Here's a question for the masses, in your opinion, what makes a person "sexy"?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 21:53 other posts 
Sorry.. Have a super sexy day
--------------------------------------- added after 104 seconds

None of that on this link

Should see the dark Web posts
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Anyways... The comment "queen of the site" . That's like being king shit of turd Island, and makes a mockery of this site.

From something that has no clue
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 22:17 other posts 
Yes, I miss seeing "have a super sexy day!" I do like the King Shit of Turd Island! Now that's funny!

I peeked at those links, those looked much like pictures that were posted here. It's good to know that she didn't waste any time and she's got her licksipsuckit fan club established in her new domain.
By #610414 06,Sep,21 01:12
Dev01, there was no intention to mock the site. You just have to figure out in what context it was said. You, Bella, Dgraff, Phart, CC54, JustWill and a few others, still, to this late day, make remarks that show what a bunch of bigots you are. While she was here she was a very successful member. You are not and that makes all of you really pissed off when Lix gets an accolade. And that’s why I do it. I have no doubt at all how you feel about me so I like to tweak your noses. Let me remind you that there’s over 26K members of the site and you losers hardly get noticed. Lix was the QUEEN of the site and you people can vociferate all you want. All it will get you is some thread visits.
--------------------------------------- added after 10 minutes

BTW. Have a suppa sexy day, you all.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 05:28 other posts 
You are such a lost puppy without lix. As for you referring to a number of us as "bigots", we are no more of a bigot than she was. You need to remove her from the pedestal you've admired her on. She is human and her shit really stinks.
By #610414 06,Sep,21 09:50
If you are human then you have to understand all of us have shit that stinks. She’s not on a pedestal and it’s very iffy if our paths will cross again. I just like to be a friend to my friends even if I don’t see them again. Puppies are cute but I have consistently dumped on you Lix or no Lix. You do remember I was here getting crap from JustWill, CC54, and Scorpio. That’s when I learned you guys hated Lix. It was a gift from heaven. I don’t need anyone to be argumentative, uncouth, and a generally huge pain in the ass.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 11:29 other posts 
You like to twist things to suit your needs, just like lix. I didn't hate her, I did dislike her and I suspect that the other members that you named, JustWill, CountryCouple54 and Scorps only disliked her, too. Strange that you didn't mention dgraff in there. I suspect you won't agree but YOU idolized lix, YOU looked to lix as your mentor. You have got to realize that lix and you have many of the same, shall I say, "qualities" that many find abrasive. And for you to to suggest that you "don't need anyone to be argumentative, uncouth, and a generally huge pain in the ass", I've been saying that to you all along.
By #610414 06,Sep,21 11:48
Except for the mentor part you are spot on. She supported me as much as I supported her unless you run SYC/SYD and you can read private mesgs:I try to be gentler with my friends hence Dgraff. I also believe if you are friends with someone, you owe them honesty. Judging from YOUR posts you are not that friendly. Disliking someone you tell them the are full of shit. Calling someone a walrus or a tull grown pig, that’s personal hatred.
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 12:11 other posts 
You are frickin bonkers. So because you and dgraff are friends at this moment, you are gentler on him. When you're not friends, it is game on and you can call him anything you want, ie "MOTHER FUCKING HOMO" and use his image(s) to insult him physically. Hey, if dgraff wants to be friends with someone like you, that's his business. Personally, I think he's made a mistake, you are the proverbial scorpion and he is the frog.
By #610414 06,Sep,21 12:51
Jealous, baby?
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 13:02 other posts 
Jealous of you? Not hardly!
By #610414 06,Sep,21 13:08
Good, then we ca become friends. I can be your Bitch. HAHAHA
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 12:03 other posts 
If I follow the information on lix's profile correctly, she only has amassed 98 friends thus far. Like I said, when she was here, she was a big fish in a small pond, but now she's really nothing. I wonder if she had the ability to blacklist or bitch slap the guy who referred to her as "oldfatchick"?
By #610414 06,Sep,21 12:53
Like I’ve said. Jealous.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 14:20 other posts 
I sent her a very nice message today
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 14:23 other posts 
I'm certain she will be over the moon to hear from you!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 10:01 other posts 
Rumor has it some rotten scumps here have made contact with Saggy and the Walrus on a few sites...

Both have received some friendly advice and welcoming messages.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 10:31 other posts 
Have you received responses to your message(s)?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 15:14 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 14:33 other posts 
Her profile made me smile.

Appearence
Race: Caucasian (White)
Body Type: Overweight
Body Shape: Hourglass
Height: 5' 5" (165cm)
Weight: 218lbs (15st 8lbs) (99kg)
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Best Feature: Hair
Pubic Hair: Natural
Tatoos: None
Breasts: Natural
Bra Size: D
Bust: 42" (107cm)
Waist: 38" (96cm)
Hips: 44" (112cm)
Professional Life
Employment Status: Self Employed
Industry: Adult
Job Role: Professional
Lifestyle
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Food Pref.: Non-vegetarian
Religion: Not Religious
Sense Humour: Crude
Social Style: Life of party
Personality: Promiscuous
Libido: Rampant
Kinkiest Place I've Had Sex: an adult toy store... disable toilet at club... side of the road... anywhere the urge hits me and open for suggestions
Favourites
licksipsuckit hasn't filled in this section yet.
Why not ask her?
Self Description
My Final Thoughts:
The meaning of life is...

live it, you only get one go at it, have no shame, this ain't no dress rehearsal, play hard, regret nothing *lix*
Comments

Twowarmtts: I'm glad you guys are ok. Sexy as always. Kisses for both.
(27 days ago)

Looky, looky.....her BFF friend joined newbienudes to leave a message. Now I'm feeling warm and fuzzy.

Gee, I would have thought she might have said her smile was her best feature.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 16:26 other posts 
The Admin Team at that other website... made some corrections to this profile

Her profile made me smile.

Appearence
Race: Caucasian & Part Rat
Body Type: Overweight
Body Shape: Garbage bag filled with soup and door knobs
Height: 5' 2" (165cm)
Weight: 271bs topped out on me scale
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Dyed brown and balding
Best Feature: Hair - especially my facial hair
Pubic Hair: Gray
Tatoos: Yes- Born to Lose
Breasts: Natural and floppy
Bra Size: Droopy
Bust: 42" (107cm)
Waist:46" (96cm)
Hips: 87" (112cm)
Professional Life
Employment Status: Government welfare
Industry: Adult
Job Role: Menial
Lifestyle
Smoking: No
Drinking: No
Food Pref.: Fast Food
Religion: Not Religious
Sense Humour: Crude
Social Style: Buffet Wrecker
Personality: Promiscuous
Libido: Need lube to get aroused- no one will touch me
Kinkiest Place I've Had Sex: an adult toy store... disable toilet at club... side of the road... anywhere the urge hits me and open for suggestions
Favourites
licksipsuckit hasn't filled in this section yet.
Why not ask her?
Self Description
My Final Thoughts:
The meaning of life is...

love a good KFC bucket, you only get one go at it, have no shame, this ain't no dress rehearsal, play hard, regret nothing *lix*
Comments

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 18:13 other posts 
She's 5'5", he's 5'2" or 5'3".

What do you think she meant by her employment status being self employed in the adult industry? Was she a common street hooker?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 06:25 other posts 
Good god no who would pay for that I think she set up a stand at the local flea market selling doc Johnson’s sex toys and lubrications
I heard she even did demonstrations on how to use them
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 07:57 other posts 
Flea market
By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 15:16 other posts 
Isn't a flea market where you buy
" CHEAP SHIT " ?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 07:57 other posts 
Bella!

She has claimed in the past to be a trust fund kid as well. As far as any adult industry, who knows. But a real "pro" that has the potential to make money does not go out of the way to post her pics/videos on free amateur sites. Just because she may do a cam show where some desperate goblin throws her a quid for picture, does NOT mean she is in the industry.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 08:12 other posts 
Ffs, if she claims to be in the "adult industry" what could she possibly mean?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 07,Sep,21 14:07 other posts 
5'5' is her WIDTH
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 22:08 other posts 
Definitely not it. Sexy I find
Comes from the inside, but comes
In many forms.

Just not that form
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 22:20 other posts 
I agree, "sexy" emanates from the inside out. I find intelligence so freaking attractive!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 05,Sep,21 22:33 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 08:36 other posts 
She will be greeted on any site she posts her rat cunt pics
By #610414 06,Sep,21 01:14
That statement comes from a person that needs a bag over her head to feel “sexy”
By bella! [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 05:18 other posts 
And that post coming from an envious woman who achieves confidence by wearing a clip-on ponytail which was purchased from a nearby Walgreens, CVS or Rite Aid. And what's up with the floofy bow you're sporting? Is that used to camouflage where you've connected the hairpiece to your head or is that supposed to make you look more youthful?
By #610414 06,Sep,21 10:02
Yes, yes, and yes. The difference is I still get laid by more than one man. I bet you can count your conquest in one hand. I’ve forgotten many of mine. My avatar shows me at 25. Look at the hair. I developed alopecia after I had a complete hysterectomy. Lost most of my hair. I have wigs that cost me over $1800. If you think I’d wear them everywhere than you are not that smart as I thought you were. Women, especially women that are beauties, do not like having bald patches.,lucky for me I have all the other attributes men need to be happy. There, now you know. Now you can go back to maligning me on something else or pic on a new member. It’s the only thing you seem to take pleasure doing on site.
By dgraff [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 23:57 other posts 
I call them egg heads and they deserve a wirlly
By #610414 06,Sep,21 01:28
Not this one either?

/wckyd9z4gka6pic.html
By Dev01 [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 02:08 other posts 

--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Thankyou for you're insight Grasshopper
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Sep,21 09:35 other posts 
Ahhhahaha
--------------------------------------- added after 110 seconds

I needed a good laugh 😂
By #610414 06,Sep,21 10:04

--------------------------------------- added after 32 minutes

I’ve been remiss on my duties. JustWill
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Sep,21 07:26 other posts 
Dev01

"head of a prawn, body of a dog, and legs of an ant."

By Dev01 [Ignore] 11,Sep,21 15:19 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 True story bro 🤣🤣🤣

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   #374   #375   ...#769

Show your Genitals