Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #369

Pages:  #1... #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   ...#769

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By #610414 19,Sep,21 01:43
Phart, you posted
“And those are the same type people that think they should be able decide to have a abortion. They can't even choose to date safely. I guess some sort of birth control is needed for that kind.”

The U.S. government will be closing a federal jail in New York City. The Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan will close to address concerns of MCC that have been ongoing ie lax security and crumbling infrastructure.
We can jail girls like that

By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 15:29 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
So biden's handlers don't like Florida,so they cut the snow birds medicines off. Smart,real smart,UM< I bet once a few moderate democrats loose family that coulda been saved by this medicine,2022 may not be the biden's happiest time. OR 2024 for that matter.What is a better way to make people of all sides hate you than to cut off medicines?
By #610414 18,Sep,21 16:47
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recently enacted a policy of portioning the distribution of COVID-19 antibody treatments to some states experiencing a surge in infections, taking some from other states and reallocating them.

According to an HHS video conference call Sept. 8 dealing with distributing antibody treatments to states, Dr. John Redd said that the recent surge in the delta variant of COVID has led to a surge in the use of monoclonal antibody drugs, causing the agency to limit ordering and shipments to ''administration sites with HHS Protect accounts and current use reporting.''

''To make sure the drugs will continue to be available, and to make sure things remain fair and equitable in terms of our national supply, we're limiting ordering to sites that have HHS Protect set up,'' he said. ''That has been standard, but we are enforcing reporting requirements.''

He said that the amount ordered each week is used at a rate of around 70%, and the agency wants to make sure a supply is still available.

According to the agency, the changes will allow it to move rapidly toward distribution levels that will ''help ensure equitable distribution of a limited resource.''

Nuñez, however, said the move is because Florida has used the treatments wisely and to significant effect.

''We've actually been utilizing that lifesaving treatment in a way that's effective and that's accessible for Floridians,'' she said. ''We have set up, under the governor's leadership, 25 sites throughout the state. We have issued this treatment to approximately 100,000 individuals, and the proof is in the pudding.

FYI, snowbirds are not just Democrats. We get equal numbers of Republicans and loads of Canadians. But, your premise is faulty. If anyone is to blame for the high incidence of Delta cases, it’s DeSantis. And that is a fact shared by Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. The man is a fool by any standard. That includes Trumpo
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 17:31 other posts 
I’m so glad i got my distemper shot it will save me
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 18:19 other posts 
If there was a Sinusitis vaccine, I might talk to my dr about it. That is what has had me down a few notches for the past week. Essentially every season change,I get sinus issues.Had that expensive surgery done in 2016 I think it was to remove all the pollups. Had no trouble for a while.but last friday I cut down a dead tree with a fungus in it,and from there,it has been the sinus clog all week.
By #610414 18,Sep,21 18:27
. I had melanoma on my nose last year. It was deep and when they operated they closed the underlying nostril, so, in late June this year a plastic surgeon broke my nose and reconstructed the nostril. I am in pain still. I go for follow up on Monday. My allergies don’t help either.
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 20:02 other posts 
i only have the lower section of sinus,the upper area that there should be sinus is solid bone. So it don't take much to MESS ME UP! I had the deviated septum and a handful of pollups. I use my flonase and such,always have a bit of the sniffles when the pollen is BAD and then I have a sinus clog up at least once if not twice a year.BUT this 1,due to the tree fungus,UG< it has been rough.I am feeling much better but I have used 20 miles of tissue blowing my nose.
By #610414 18,Sep,21 20:53
I’m glad you are feeling better
By #610414 18,Sep,21 18:29
Dgraff, lollipop, should I call you Fido?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 19:58 other posts 
Uh,why would you call him Phydough?
Cats get distemper to.
is this a indication you don't like cat's?

After seeing his new pistol,damned if I am calling him anything but Dgraff
By #610414 18,Sep,21 20:51
But, but, Fido is my cat.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 21:45 other posts 
I just like to collect guns hopefully I never have to use one
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

They never loose there valve so it’s an investment I have my whole collection insured for 150000.00
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 23:35 other posts 
Yep, Guns and land, good investments.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 23:44 other posts 
When it comes to land I own 22 acres of mountain land it considered useless land because it’s all rock and trees so the taxes are fairly cheep but I see a fortune in hard wood and building stone
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Plus folk lore says the blue eyed six gang had a cave up on the mountain that they stashed there stolen lute in and Markis and I are going to find it beside it gives us something to do on weekends
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 21:36 other posts 
You can call me anything you want just don’t call me late for dinner
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Seriously though I’ve been called every name possible over the last 50 years names don’t bother me although I one time put a guy through a bar table because he called me pinky not sure why but that name rubbed me the wrong way
By #610414 18,Sep,21 23:05
Pinky? HAHAHA 😝
By #610414 18,Sep,21 21:02
It will protect Markis too.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 08:11 other posts 
"Evil can never be dead enough."

only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Sep,21 13:14 other posts 
Well well black men shooting at white cops in Florida no less I’m surprised it made the news
By #610414 18,Sep,21 14:49
We are an “equal opportunity” state, lollipop. Blacks shoot whites. Whites shoot blacks. Cubanos shoot Colombianos. Puerto Ricans shoot Mexicans. And the British vacation here paying good money to see a shoot out.

By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 21:02 other posts 
Woman are like an open book with no ending all you can do is read on till your so bored you want to hang your self or like my dad always said they are all fucking nuts
By #610414 18,Sep,21 00:46
In the beginning God made man and was not satisfied so he made another man but he was so happy how great this one turned out, he forgot to give him a cock and balls. This one had a slit between the legs. God said, “Wo!” And it stuck. That’s why Wo_man came to be. Superior to man in all ways.

By #610414 16,Sep,21 10:28
Why is everyone posting about that nasty mix of MAC and CHEESE? I HATE MAC AND CHEESE. Guys, there's Kale, Black Bean and Avocado Burrito Bowls or tacos. MAC and CHEESE? EUU...
By dgraff [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 20:58 other posts 
I grew up on Mac and cheese 🧀 still love it to this day
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 22:09 other posts 
Who gives a flying fuck?
By #610414 17,Sep,21 00:02
Who gives a flying fuck? Beats me. Some people live and die for it. I prefer Oysters Rockefeller. Different strokes for different folks
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 03:39 other posts 
Wait I like oysters 🦪 and Frank’s hot sauce I put that shit on everything
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 05:26 other posts 
Funny you say that DG, an ad just come on for that sauce while I'm watching the footy... Creepy
--------------------------------------- added after 82 seconds

Have never heard of it before till now.. Double creepy
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 05:32 other posts 
Ahhhahaha that’s funny and yes creepy
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 05:36 other posts 
True story bro, I love hot so will give it a try
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 05:42 other posts 
Was the old woman on the add that says I put that shit on everything
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

It’s good hot sauce I love it on scrambled eggs
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 05:46 other posts 
[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 80 seconds

/fgsdy04tawfopic.html
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 22:39 other posts 
Reminds me of a internet blog I read regarding a fellow getting truck bedliner coating on his "hootus". If you google it,it is the longest running internet thread in history,or was not long ago.
Anyway.not long after I read that thread, Carmax I think it was came out with a car buying commercial and they were using the roman theme and the chariot salesman sent "Hootius" to inspect the chariot that was being traded in.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 11:08
I keep that in my fridge. Charlie says I'm ruining it by refrigerating. I never had it on oysters but I love it on cold shrimp, fried zucchini and calamari. I'll try it on boiled stuffed oysters
--------------------------------------- added after 4 hours

Did I read that right? You put hot sauce on scrambled eggs? Your poor Mama.
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:34 other posts 
It was so weird, In the morning I read DG's comment on the post, Then that night there was an add on tv for it. Had never seen this in shops before
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 11:59 other posts 
well it does cost me about 5 bucks to make mac and cheese the way I do because the cheese cost so much.so It is almost costing the 5.99 that a flying fuck cost.
By #610414 17,Sep,21 15:37
Flying fucks are that expensive now? Wow. There was a time they weren’t worth a shit.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 19:11 other posts 
I personally like my flying fuck bent over the fender of my truck that way it can’t fly away
By #610414 17,Sep,21 21:24
1954 Chevy delivery truck. Key Biscayne causeway. 85 degrees. Full moon. Bay water shimmering. J&B on the rocks. On the hood with Steve. It was not a flying fuck.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 21:25 other posts 
Ahhhahaha

By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,21 22:11 other posts 
Speaking of a flying fuck....I received my rat's ass coins and two shits coins. Guess what my family is getting for Christmas? Thanks, phart !
By #574505 16,Sep,21 22:18
Who sent them
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 00:19 other posts 
I ordered them from the internet!
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 02:23 other posts 
The dark Web? 🙃
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 12:00 other posts 
I found a website the other day that sells the flying fuck coins and shit coins to,as in who gives a shit?
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:31 other posts 
Yes I checked them out on the Web, Also have a zero fucks given lol.

They look neat
By #574505 17,Sep,21 07:10
Lol ok
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 09:32 other posts 
New site gifts???
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 14:24 other posts 
Good idea

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 09:36 other posts 
Make sure you stop by to visit Naughtymint90.

A very friendly member... and former member
By Dev01 [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:45 other posts 
If it's blacklisted you already check it out on newbie nudes.

You know who to search for
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 13:58 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Sep,21 14:22 other posts 
Believe that brother

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #364   #365   #366   #367   #368   #369   #370   #371   #372   #373   ...#769

Show your Genitals