on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #566

Pages:  #1... #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   #570   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 09:43 other posts 
Woo hoo! I just received a 30 point award for my part in PLAY BALL! I'm just as excited as I was when I saw that the $1200 stimulus check was deposited in my checking account!

By #610414 22,Apr,20 15:31
Skittles, what I said about you and Bella was tongue in cheek. The following is not. You are a sorry excuse for a human being. You lie. You cheat. You stretch the truth. And you certainly can’t judge me by a few posts in a thread on this forum. I, on the other hand, can comment on your horrible record of being blocked by half the site. Except by Bella.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 16:53 other posts 
I've told you MY position on blacklisting, as a rule I will not blacklist first, I reciprocate. I have made exceptions to my rule, but not often. When Skittles blacklists me, be assured that I will do likewise.

As for his "horrible record", yes, it's a staggering number but not anywhere near your exaggerated "half the site".
By #610414 22,Apr,20 18:11
That was sarcasm, but you have 41 people blaclisting you or visa versa. Between the two of you that is amazing.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 19:24 other posts 
Yes, I do. You've been trolling my page again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 07:23 other posts 
Hell I even have 9 I think and I’m nice to everyone so what does that prove maybe that some people are very strange my daddy use to tell me you can’t please everyone
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 07:40 other posts 
The purpose of mentioning this was to "shame" me.
By #610414 23,Apr,20 08:26
No, Bella. You shame yourself without any help. Your position on blocking is BS. I learned a long time ago that if everyone says the sky is green, the sky is green. Fortyone people say you should be blocked. Are they all wrong? And I wasn't trolling your page. I went directly to your smiley face to get the correct number of blocks. Then I left. And don't tell me you don't do the same with other members. Anyway, you and that person AKA Skittles, doing and saying and punctuating the same, have a horrible record. The only reason Admin keeps you is the cash you drop here.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 11:05 other posts 
You are a freakin' looney toon! Yes, I have been blacklisted by 41 people under one profile. How many damn profiles and user names have you created?

You're a sad, sad lady that believes you spice things up in the Forum. Again, I don't need a co-host. As for you making the statement about similarities between Skittles and I "doing and saying and punctuating the same", again, ALL FABRICATION ON YOUR PART. You seem to be confusing me with your multitude of personas. Let me assure you of this, Skittles is much smarter, more resourceful, more clever and more creative than I OR YOU will ever be.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 13:38 other posts 
I get a kick out of skittles antics if only Nancy Pelosi opps I mean candy would be nice to skittles he just might send her a pizza
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 11:34 other posts 
When you determine why admin keeps you, please post it in a blog, I prefer that you don't post that crap here.
By #610414 23,Apr,20 18:07
Isn’t it funny that as soon as I went after AKA Skittles, on the same day, Freddy (who writes just like AKA Skittles and Bella) creates this blog. Saggy Granny AKA Angel1227 collecting food In Hialeah.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 19:04 other posts 
Yeah, that's it, I'm Skittles, I'm Freddy and I am bella! Yeah, I pay this site approximately $105 every 3 months and that's why admin tolerates me!

Damn! You must be on some hella good medication OR have you forgotten to take it?

Out of curiosity, were you spotted in a food line in Hialeah? Do you, Charlie, Gerome and Mike stagger yourselves in line so you can trick/fool the food pantry?

Just a heads up, you're wearing out your welcome.
By #551147 24,Apr,20 06:12
Poor thing! She's still trying to outwit you... Or is it, impress the prominent members.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,20 09:06 other posts 
What about your dgraff account
By #610414 23,Apr,20 08:32
Dgraff You are lovable but, even Attila had a following. And you can be rough going. Just not important enough in any chat to blacklist you. Besides, 9 compared to 41? Yeah, almost equal.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 09:26 other posts 
And that’s over a almost 7 year period
--------------------------------------- added after 40 minutes

Hahaha markis used to say I was a little rough in the sack when I was giving him the D
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 11:06 other posts 
Well, why don't you pat yourself on the back.
By dgraff [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 13:29 other posts 
Hahaha he liked it rough

By bella! [Ignore] 23,Apr,20 21:37 other posts 
Andrea Bocelli performing a solo Easter concert from an empty Milan Cathedral.

only registered users can see external links

By #574505 20,Apr,20 16:01
Seems like no listen to her .Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 17:19 other posts 
Huh?
By #610414 20,Apr,20 17:31
The words are "no one listens to her"
Thats deep. Important too.

On the other hand
There are over 41200 deaths from Covid 19 in the US. Who gives a fuck. Right Jamie?
By #574505 20,Apr,20 18:30
Well people should have listened to trump there wouldn't being so many..
By #610414 20,Apr,20 18:39
Listen to Trump? Is that after he wasted five months telling everyone not to worry?
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 20:48 other posts 
Yea,Nostrodomas Nancy coulda told him since she knew about it so much sooner than Trump did.
But she wanted everyone to come to China town and party,it was safe. Mayor Deblosio, said "come Ride the subway", He rode it for the length between 2 stops and got off.Just enough to film.
There is plenty of guilt to go around,but to point at Trump as being the only 1 who made mistakes is WRONG
Many Presidents have had stressful times and this is nothing to be sneezed at for a bad time for America. I think for the most part,the man has held up pretty good for what is expected of him. Could he have done better,maby,if the info he was being given to make decisions from was accurate.
By #610414 20,Apr,20 20:56
I don't think this is a subject for this thread
By phart [Ignore] 20,Apr,20 22:07 other posts 
true but I was responding as I felt someone needed to shed light.
1000's die from drunk driving every year,but who gives a fuck right?
1000,s die from suicide every year, but who gives a fuck right?
Right Angel?

All those and more are 99% preventable.Unlike the Wuhan virus, but suddenly only the lives lost that could be due to Wuhan matter.
When ALL lives matter,then and only then will you see the world become a better place to live.
By #610414 21,Apr,20 06:56
Phart, in the last 10 years the average death by DUI has been 10000 per year. That amounts to a little over 200 per week collectively in the whole USA. And we do give a fuck.
In every state, it's illegal to drive with a BAC of . 08 or higher, yet one person was killed in a drunk-driving crash every 50 minutes in the United States in 2018. It's not even close to the THOUSANDS that died during a 2 months time this year. Suisides are the same.
My question to you is, "Are you so mutch into the Trump philosophy with all the FAKE NEWS crap that you can't or won't admit that this pandemic is not republican or democrat". It's not even about Trump. This is a world class decease. A killer. ANd politics are only showing up BECAUSE OUR LEADERS CAN'T SEEM TO GET TOGETHER TO SAVE LIVES. IF, GOD FORBID, YOU GET IT, SHOULD WE SAY, "Thank God he wasn't DUIing?"
By admin [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 08:39 other posts 
Personally I don't yet know anyone who died from covid, but I know several people already who died because they did not receive medical attention in time during the quarantine and one person who died because of sepsis after minor surgery that was written off as dead from covid so that the hospital is not investigated. I don't know may be it's different in USA, but where I am people can't receive chemotherapy or dialysis because all appointments were cancelled and part of doctors are mobilised to treat potential covid patients and other part simply stopped working because of fear.
By #188992 21,Apr,20 09:34
Sounds like you live in a poorly-organised shithole.

Dialysis cancelled? Are you sure? It's not like it's an optional treatment - people die if they don't have it done.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 10:12 other posts 
I don't know anyone with Wuhan but I knew ofseveral people who killed themselves and others that have tried.
I know this virus does not know race,party,religion,nothing,it strikes and leaves a disaster.It is so sad that politics gets inserted into the panic as with refilling the bussiness loan thing,that shoulda been done last week.
All doctors appointments that folks had that I know have been canceled.1 man is in bad shape,can't walk,can't get meds or anything for his leg.But our county does not have very many cases of wuhan.But they want to keep the beds open? DUH? Help people in need.
Fema is handing out money for the covid thing and hospitals want it. That mass grave in New York,there are alot of secrets in that hole I am sure.Will we ever know the TRUTH about that grave? Nope.No money to be made if the truth is known.
Huxley,who cares if someone dies from lack of dialysis,Wuhan virus is the only thing that matters right now.sheesh. I hope you understand I said to be sarcastic.Of course we care,and should be concerned.
Cancer treatments should not be denied either.
By #188992 21,Apr,20 10:31
Sounds like YOU live in a poorly-organised shithole too, phart.

All doctor's appointments cancelled (although that could just be for the people you know (sarcasm))?

People can't get meds?

2 mile queues for food?

Other than that - just keep on with your "no money to be made if the truth is known" conspiracy theory. Who exactly do you think is keeping the truth from you? Bernie, Joe Biden, AOC?

I'll let it slide that you insist on calling it "Wuhan".
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 20:57 other posts 
Hux,you only have 1 blacklister,not to bad.
But here is the reason given.
"This person is so argumentative over nothing can't even conduct a constructive argument without personally trying to insult someone. I'm more than up to having a healthy discussion or arguing a point especially in politics but not with idiots."

I aint called you a idiot yet but I am beginning to wonder if I don't need to check Websters and see how close are you getting to meeting the critiera

damn dude,the news on the tv has shown it several times, 2 mile long lines in the turn lanes of 5 lane highways trying to get to a food pantry or soup kitchen bascally.Turn your tv on for crying out loud.
Just 2 examples, instead of belittling me,why can't YOUget off your ass and GOOGLE something useful to prove YOUR points.

And yes,doctors appointments are canceled for check ups for my dad,mamagram for his girlfriend and others.
I think it is YOU Huxley that lives in a poorly organized shithole because you have no knowledge of the real world.Does your sunshine come in on the same phone line as your internet?
And if you will remember ,the virus was originally refered to as the Wuhan virus. It is where the virus started. Why deny the truth?
And If you are naive enough to believe what little you are shown on tv when it comes a mass grave of homeless and unclaimed bodys in New york, you are in bad shape dude.
By #188992 22,Apr,20 10:35
Is that a quote from overeight?

I turn my TV on quite regularly, phart, but guess what? I'm in the UK so queues for US food pantries don't feature heavily.

You've shown, on numerous occasions, that you CAN provide links. I still fail to understand why you don't do so. If I assert something I provide you with a link (remember the Gender Pay Gap and US equal pay legislation?).

I said I was going to let the "Wuhan virus" thing slide but, as YOU have brought it up again, I will leave you with two bits of reading. One, to explain why I object to you using that term and one that I have read and will try to take note of (re: my manners and ways of engaging with people). In addition, if I have made you unhappy, I apologise.

Stay safe.
By #610414 21,Apr,20 12:04
B4 the pendemic I would go to the doctor and first thing would be a chat with his assistant. Then after 20 min the doctor would come in and pronounce judgement. I’d get my scrips and go home.
Now I trn on my laptop and chat with the assistant. After a few min the doctor would get behind the camera and pronounce judgement. All scripts faxed to my pharmacy. What’s different? Doctor can fart?
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 21:13 other posts 
quick question,are you having to pay the same amount for these laptop visits?
By #610414 22,Apr,20 06:25
I don't have to pay the co-payment. Doc gets paid by insurance, but, just because I don't have to smell his bad breath doesn't mean I'm getting poor service.
By admin [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 10:27 other posts 
I don't live in a first-world country at the moment, indeed, but don't forget, that what you call "poorly-organised shithole" is basically 80% of the world. Africa, South America, a lot of Asia - all will pay for this panic a lot and I'm afraid there will be more suffering from the quarantine than from the virus itself. I'm quite sure about dialysis, because in some parts even corpses (of people who died of other causes than covid) are left on the streets because the corresponding services workers quit their jobs being afraid of the infection. For the same reasons paramedics often don't arrive in time or at all, so people on a verge of death die, instead of being delivered to hospitals. To make it worse - in many countries public transportation is halted or restricted by passes to essential workers and people are prohibited from use of their own vehicles most of the week, in some places there is a curfew from 2pm to 5am (yes, 15 hours per day). It's insane. Not everywhere, but in a lot of third-world countries it's quite grim.

I'm quite sure though that in Germany, which is a first world country, most of non-life-threatening doctor appointments are cancelled too. Not speaking of that all surgeries and procedures for alien patients were cancelled because they can't get through the borders. If you don't know - some people go for complicated surgeries to other countries because they can't get adequate medical attention in their own countries. They all now will have to pass on those surgeries and some will die because of it, since it's mostly quite important - you do not go to other countries for medical help unless you absolutely have to.
By #188992 21,Apr,20 10:38
It's people in poorly- organised shitholes that I feel most sorry for. You say you're sure, and assert that corpses are left on the street. Where? And do you have reliable sources to prove that?

I'm not sure what point you are actually trying to make, to be honest.

Both your posts, to me, reek of "a bloke down the pub told me that …….." insert scare story of your choice. Reality is grim enough, at the moment, without gilding the lily.
By #610414 21,Apr,20 12:05
Several really poor countries had corpses in the street.
By #551482 21,Apr,20 13:13
For example only registered users can see external links
Focus on Covid 19 is all about the developed first world. Ventilators, hospital beds, social distancing today´s death rates, daily statement from the government when will the shops open again etc etc. Much of the world doesn´t have this position and isn´t up there with the statistics but will likely suffer much more since the resources to protect aren´t the same
By #610414 21,Apr,20 16:47
You are right, bigg
By mr_blue [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 13:19 other posts 

By #610414 21,Apr,20 16:48

But very sad
By phart [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 21:06 other posts 
Huxley,another case of get off your ass and google something for yourself,the evidence is all over the public web.Read it .
By #610414 21,Apr,20 12:09
The results are the same. Survival or death. Does it matter if it’s due to lack of first aid? It’s a direct result of the pandemic
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 12:47 other posts 
Says who?
By #610414 21,Apr,20 13:15
Says me. My opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 13:28 other posts 
Yes, it is your opinion but please do not tell members what they can or cannot post in this thread.
By #610414 21,Apr,20 16:00
I didn’t
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

But you’ve said it many times, “ If you want to talk politics there’s plenty of threads for that
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 19:05 other posts 
I'm sure I have said that and if I recall correctly, it was not done in this thread but in the music thread. It was posted by a very angry member that didn't care, he wanted to be seen. And when I replied that there were a multitude of political threads to post in, he was insulted and blacklisted me, calling me an anti semite like twowarmtts. Sound familiar?
By #610414 21,Apr,20 19:25
You said it here too. I remember a heated discussion here and you said to take it to one of the other threads. I remember it because, surprisingly, I wasn't involved.
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 19:33 other posts 
Really? Your memory is so good, find it and point it out to me and I will buy you a 3 month premium paid membership.
By #610414 22,Apr,20 06:21
Tempting but I don't have the time to play "I told you so"
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:47 other posts 
No, you don't have time to play "I told you so" because your claims are fabricated.
By #610414 22,Apr,20 10:54
Just like all your fabrications about my passed accounts? Who cares anyway? The person AKA Skittles?
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 11:10 other posts 
Not only my observations, er, um....didn't admin delete/ban one of your multiple profiles? The correct answer is HELL YEAH! No need for a further response from you, you won't tell the truth!
By #610414 22,Apr,20 11:35
Not one of mine. It belonged to my friend, Barbara. And I had quit SYC for a few months. I won't defend her actions but you and your minions caused her to lash out without thinking.
The correct answer would be.........."THE B IS SPECULATING"

You see, I'm a BITCH. It takes an honest person to accept what they are.

By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 12:24 other posts 
Back then, you called your "friend" Barbara, your sister-in-law. Hmmmmm.....I caused her to lash out, really? Did I cause her to spell and punctuate like you, too?

Do you even know the difference between your truth and reality? Let's stop here because anything else that you would or could say won't be honest.
By #610414 22,Apr,20 13:06
As you wish
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 12:47 other posts 
This thread is for anyone and anything that members would like to discuss.
By #610414 21,Apr,20 13:18
So you think that Jamie's thread and the corona virus go hand in hand?
By #574505 21,Apr,20 16:04
I don't have a thread. Angel
By #610414 21,Apr,20 16:32
If you start a discussion, what do you call it? Bella adviced me this is not a forum but a thread. Should I call it "The shit that comes out of people's pie hole?"
Truthfully, is there a correct description? And was this whatever you want to call it, too important compared to the shit that comes out of people's pie hole here?
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

And how do we know this is true?
Bella
The site rumor monger(s) apparently have been talking and have told other members that I am Skittles, that we are one and the same. From the "for what it's worth" department, NOT TRUE, just another lie.

By #574505 21,Apr,20 17:16
Now it makes me wonder.Lol
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 19:19 other posts 
"The site rumor monger(s) apparently have been talking and have told other members that I am Skittles, that we are one and the same." That's priceless! You needn't listen to those people because they are just making things up!"

Loosen the clip on your ponytail so that what I'm going to "adviced" you on, AGAIN, will be absorbed.

1) There are ONLY 3 Forums currently offered on this site this one, THE ADULT DISCUSSION FORUM, RATE MY and DUMPSTER.

2) There are numerous "threads" in each Forum, some are very specific and this particular thread STUFF, JUST STUFF is a thread created to be a catchall.

3) An entry in a thread, no matter what thread it is, is merely a post.

Got it?
By #610414 21,Apr,20 19:29
Got it. So, if I post on a thread appearing in a forum, I'm a poster?
And what about Skittles? The posters want to know.
By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 22:41 other posts 
You don’t really believe that do you candy way back in January I heard trump try to warn everyone he knew it was coming and so did I I started preparing back then making sure all my bills were paid ahead and stock piling funds the garage is still running but barely but I’m good thanks to the warnings some times we have to stop talking and listen
By #610414 22,Apr,20 06:39
Dgaff, I do believe it. Not because I can prove it although his public actions showed what he was doing. I'm just a dizzy blonde with a strong sex drive. However, EVERY SINGLE SOURCE SAYS SO. Most of us go Democrat or republican, but we forget, there's a whole world out there that couldn't give a fuck about our internal politics. They are saying it. The UK, the French, the Italians, the Germans.
Now, I'm glad you have a gift to read the president's mind, especially when in mid February he said we had nothing to worry about and at the end of February called it the new Democrat hoax. We need our vehicles running since public transportation is almost non existent. So, keep at it and stay safe.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 06:53 other posts 
I feel it’s trump’s job as president to tell us not to worry and keep us as calm as can be or it would be pandemonium all laws and rules would fly out the window we would revert back to the Wild West of the mid 1800s as the savage beasts in all of us would surely come out
By #610414 22,Apr,20 06:56
So, if he had stated, "The pandemic is coming" we would have shot our neighbours?
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 07:17 other posts 
The CDC has just issued a new warning for the up coming winter it’s going to link together with the house hold flu virus so here is your warning get ready for the next wave start stocking up the new wave will be much worse
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

And remember you heard it here on show your dick.com first
By #610414 22,Apr,20 07:32
You think the CDC would warn you about the winter coming of the flu if there was no pandemic? If you do, I have a bridge in Brooklyn that you can have, cheap.
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:03 other posts 
We will see I guess me I’m going to prepare for it I don’t wanna get caught with my pants down
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:34 other posts 
Uh, dgraff, there have been many people that have seen you with your pants down OR pants completely off!
By dgraff [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:41 other posts 
Hahaha how true
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:50 other posts 
I can only imagine how the country would feel had we had a president that stood up and said "The sky is falling HIDE"
in so many words. It is a leaders job to keep up moral and try to keep the ship sailing.
By #610414 22,Apr,20 10:57
Yes, it would have been so simple to hide 42000 deaths in 2 months. Load the corpses in helicopters and dump them in the Pacific. Who would have missed them?
By #610414 23,Apr,20 08:40
Phart on Dec 8, 1941, president Roosevelt told the Congress and the American public thay the day before the Japanese had attacked Pearl Harbor. A state of war existed between the USA and the Empire of Japan. According to you the president should have said many explosions happened yesterday in Pearl Harbor but not to worry as it only happens very seldom?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 08:51 other posts 
who cabron??
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:36 other posts 
You will have to log off to see what you've missed. It's been quite a lengthy discussion and good, too!
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 10:58 other posts 
I will assume the following:

1. The saggy granny is involved

2. She is spewing off things she wants to complain about- her perceived wrongs and can't back it up. Playing the victim and never having a solution that is viable, or makes any sense. This is the same person could not do a basic math calculation without site assistance

3. In her small mind, she is trying desperately to sound relevant and educated. Both goals failing miserably

4. She has likely been caught in several lies and then just blames someone - because it is NEVER her..

Why not just ban the bitch for a while? She would lose it if she could not post in Bella's thread.

Are these points accurate and on target?

By 2nice [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 11:13 other posts 
Yep.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 11:18 other posts 
Oh, look who's in the Forum, Mr. My Dick Pic Is On Every SYD Member's Page!
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 11:15 other posts 
1. BINGO

2. BINGO

3. BINGO

4. BINGO

Even though you were on point, there are posts made by other contributors and the discussion was spirited.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 13:25 other posts 

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #561   #562   #563   #564   #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   #570   ...#768

Show your Genitals