Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #570

Pages:  #1... #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Apr,20 12:09 other posts 
I watched a YouTube docuseries that featured Alexander George Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, Lord of Bath of Longleat. What an interesting and colorful character he was and what a beautiful estate, Longleat, he oversaw.
By DeepThroatThis [Ignore] 13,Apr,20 14:23 other posts 
The new extra episode (# of Tiger King came out yesterday. Pretty interesting follow up with most of the actors.
--------------------------------------- added after 40 seconds

That should say no. 8
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Apr,20 07:39 other posts 
I watched Netflix's Tiger King, too. Gosh, where was I when this was happening? I surely wasn't watching national news or reading the news from my iPad!

By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 20:44 other posts 
So today I had a hmmmm moment we know that animals don’t get the Coronavirus so what I’m wondering is are any scientists or druggist or doctors looking at the DNA of say a dog to see if they can figure out why they don’t get it I’m no college graduate I didn’t even finish high school but common sense tells me they could stumble on to a cure for this mess
By phart [Ignore] 01,Apr,20 00:15 other posts 
They use UV light systems now in central heat and air systems for homes claiming it kills virus's and germs in the air before blowing it into the house.
Why not use a Dialysis machine to pump the bl00d from the victum and run it thru a transparent tube so the UV can kill the virus and put the bl00d back into the person?
By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Apr,20 02:31 other posts 
Phart, if that would work wouldn't they do it for HIV and other diseases of the blood?
By #608173 01,Apr,20 02:34
From what I have heard . The virus gets into the airways and when the cells die off the slough falls into the lungs and blocks them up so the victim can't breath "Frieman explains that SARS loved to infect and kill cilia cells, which then sloughed off and filled patients’ airways with debris and fluids". I don't think it gets in the bloodstream . Could be wrong ?. But that's the way I heard it .
@dgraph
There is a theory that the virus was animal related . And was carried to humans by bats .
By #580336 01,Apr,20 03:01
I was reading about this yesterday. Covid 19 originated in animals , they are sure of that , even to the point that they are now muting around the idea that the virus has been around for years, but undetected. The original case was a mutated virus, animal to human transmission , and then it mutated again to go Human to Human. There is clearly something in our biological make up that yhis virus likes. As has been stated it appears to be lung related being classed as a SARS ( serious acute respiratory syndrome ) virus, and that 8s why i going blood cleaning wouldn't be effective.
Just to clarify this , the mutations have been so small that, at this point , it was deemed no one mutation was more dangerous than another
If the scientists are correct and this has been around for years, previously undetected, why is it such an issue now?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Apr,20 05:31 other posts 
Yes but even in families that are infected the dog’s and cats remain healthy I still think some one should be looking in that direction
By #188992 01,Apr,20 06:29
only registered users can see external links

The very last paragraph is particularly noteworthy. Stay safe, everyone.
By #608173 01,Apr,20 06:43
That's very interesting . I remember as a teenager I was given ultra violet light to kill the bacteria on my skin when I had acne .
By #188992 01,Apr,20 07:00
Although only a "weak positive" this would seem to be a non-starter. Not a SOURCE of infection, but they can catch it, seems to be the headline.

Saying animals don't get Coronavirus is a bit off too. The most recent stuff I've read seems to indicate that it has a zoonotic origin, possibly from pangolins.

By #610414 12,Apr,20 09:16
Too late. Animals can get the virus from us.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 22:37 other posts 
I believe that this was mentioned before and I would like to reiterate.....

I find it hella ODD that a member comes to your page, grabs one of your pictures as their "favourite" and doesn't say squat. ie, no comment, no vote, no message on your wall, no private message, they don't even tick the "I'm excited by this" box, they just grab your picture. I do think it's really odd and super creepy!
By #610414 11,Apr,20 09:23
Maybe the member was overwhelmed by your beauty.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 15:14 other posts 
It happens to me daily. I just checked and yesterday it happened three times. I've never been bothered by it.
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

There are quite a few members who are just collectors of photos. Some of them have dozens upon dozens of pages of photos.
--------------------------------------- added after 9 minutes

Two of the guys from yesterday have 87 and 60 pages of favourites respectively. That's 5,220 and 3,600 photos!
By abagurio [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 15:37 other posts 
Maybe I got it wrong, but this is how I see it:
When I like a picture, I click "I'm exited"
When I like a picture more, I vote for it
When it's an amazing picture that I want to see again, I add it to my favorites.
Don't see anything odd or creepy about it, it just a kind of super like (and I like it of course when other members do the same)
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 16:08 other posts 
Thanks for your input. So in your opinion, the member "super liked" my picture enough to add it to his "favourites" but not excited enough to click on the option to tell me that he felt excited (it doesn't "cost" anything) and too frugal to use 3 points to vote on your picture and too busy (or shy) to say he super liked my picture enough to add it to his gallery.

So if my label is off, what would you say this person is? Hmmmmm......?
By abagurio [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 16:22 other posts 
An admirer?
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 16:34 other posts 
Uh,yea, i would say ye got it there
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,20 01:00 other posts 
Okay, an admirer. I will agree with that....an odd and creepy admirer.
By kebmo [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 18:08 other posts 
Check the member's page and see how many photos he has in his favourites. He's probably got at least 50 pages of 60 photos, a collector. Those are the members that do that.
By #526776 11,Apr,20 20:00
It happens to me every day.. some take as many as 10 at a time without a single “Excitement” hit. Ok.. but the ones that do that & then within 24 hrs or so, their account has been Deleted are the ones that bother me in particular. 🤷🏻‍♀️
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,20 01:07 other posts 
See, you have been dealing with oddballs and creepers at a significantly higher level than me and for a lot longer time! My minor irritation is small potatoes to you!
By kebmo [Ignore] 12,Apr,20 02:22 other posts 
Haha, funny you should mention this today. I just logged on and saw that ONE member added 26, yes 26 of my photos to his favourites. Not one "I'm excited by this", not one vote and not one comment!! I went to his page and to my surprise these photos were all interspersed throughout his 25 pages of favourites as apposed to all 26 of my photos being sequential on the first page of his photos. He is a nearly ten year member and has posted TWO photos of his own!

By #608173 11,Apr,20 13:11
Chill out Boys & Girls . Looking for something soothing ? . Take a look and listen to this chap . only registered users can see external links . Also his companion , Maple will just melt your heart .
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,20 01:19 other posts 
How cool is that, thank you for sharing! Golden Retriever's are such sweeties and smart, too! Maple pressing on the bass drum's foot pedal....c'mon!!

By #551482 11,Apr,20 16:48
Nudists in Czechoslovakia now have to wear face masks
By phart [Ignore] 11,Apr,20 22:05 other posts 
Farts can carry the virus,so they need to wear something over their ass's. But you have to be very close for the fart to get you.
By bella! [Ignore] 12,Apr,20 01:09 other posts 
And that makes you twirl on the top of your head? You are a funny bunny!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 16:45 other posts 
I am curious about COVID-19.....in the event you contract the virus and you recover, are you really free and clear of the virus? What I'm thinking of are the various viruses, sexual and non sexual that might be inactive yet you still are a carrier. Has anyone read anything extensive on COVID-19 regarding this matter?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 18:04 other posts 
I don't think anyone has all the answers or data at the moment.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 18:28 other posts 
Thanks, I wasn't certain if anything had been published about this concern.
By #188992 10,Apr,20 08:26
I read this earlier. Seems pretty sensible.

By #610414 10,Apr,20 08:43
No hard data exists yet. They say that some victims that survived can get it again due to very light exposure
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 09:35 other posts 
Thank you, yes it does seem sensible.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 09:55 other posts 
There is a Dr Vong that post videos on Youtube and facebook that explains how you get it,what it does and so on. From what he shows as far as damage to the lungs,just a personal observation, I don't see a person ever being 100% recovered.It would appear to me to be a life long partial disabilty.JUST my observations on that.Watch his videos and maby that sponge illistration he shows will show you why I am thinking that.

By #610414 10,Apr,20 09:58
Several deceases scar your lugs for life.
By phart [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 13:51 other posts 
That is kinda what prompts me to think this wuhan virus will be similar to other sickness's effects on the lungs. Always short of breath or sensitive to certain fumes.
By #188992 10,Apr,20 14:08

It's bad news all round, by the sounds of it. Stay safe and try like hell not to get it, would be my approach.

By bella! [Ignore] 10,Apr,20 10:58 other posts 
This is just a HAPPY post that I hope you will enjoy. This is why parents (the dad) are THE BEST!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 12:52 other posts 
One of two things has happened, 1.) An almost 10 year member has removed his verification from my profile OR 2.) An almost 10 year member deleted his profile.

I hope option #1 is the case.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 19:11 other posts 
Is it Bjuka?

By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 19:19 other posts 
Fake news
By mr_blue [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 19:18 other posts 
Search the members list
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 20:29 other posts 
Oh, you always seem to come up with such logical responses!
By kebmo [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 22:37 other posts 
Did overeight delete?
By #574505 09,Apr,20 23:06
No still here

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 14:27 other posts 
Day 24 of the self quarantine.....

A day much like yesterday although it brought a couple of smiles to my face as well as a good laugh. When I checked my personal emails this morning, I was super disappointed that my upcoming dental appointment was canceled due to the stay at home mandate. Do you realize how difficult it is to book an appointment that meets your healthcare provider's criteria (to pay) of 6 months + 1 day!? This darn appointment was made in October, 2019 and I'm freaking out! On the upside, they have offered me a "teledentistry" appointment. WTF is that? I'm going to facetime with my hygienist and she's going to guide me through a good tooth flossing?

And the office of my primary care physician called to confirm my appointment made for that same day, April 24. This is a follow up visit from months ago and I doubt that the receptionist/staff really looks at why I'm coming in. They wanted to know if I wanted telephone call instead. At first I thought, yeah, okay, but then I remembered that the purpose of the visit is A1C blood recheck and I said "no", a telephone call wouldn't work. So since that was the purpose of my appointment and since the office is not open to patients, they would send a staff member out to the parking lot and draw my blood there. How accommodating! NOT! Gee, I have to wonder if she would have wanted to see my hemorrhoid?
By #583549 09,Apr,20 19:18
I am in the same boat as you bella.I need to have my blood checked and my A1C also.But until this virus winds done I do not want to go to the doctor's office unless it's an emergency!

By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 05:32 other posts 
Is anyone able to confirm that this video was taken in London, England?

By #608173 09,Apr,20 06:14
Its St Pancras station London .
I like the way he has changed the words to fit the moment .
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Apr,20 09:41 other posts 
It's eerie to see a place that would normally be packed with probably thousands of people, so desolate.
By #608173 09,Apr,20 11:21
"St Pancras International" , It is the terminus for Eurostar continental services from London via High Speed 1 and the Channel Tunnel to Belgium, France and the Netherlands. So yes as you say . It normaly would be packed with thousands of people a day . Probably the reason the chap chose that location for his performance .

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #565   #566   #567   #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   ...#768

Show your Genitals