Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#842

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  


Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Oct,26 18:40 other posts 
“People are outta control….”

only registered users can see external links


By #704634 23,Mar,24 19:00
Yippie, got fucking covid again, 3rd time lucky for me, 2nd time while back wasn't to bad, but this & the first time feel like death warmed up.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Actually its worse this time than my first, I just wanted to share, haven't seen it shared in detail here much before. Is it because cunts are afraid to admit they have covid, I don't know but I see not many admit or share their experience with the fucking thing.

1:
Breathing was effected 1st time I had, wasn't experiencing difficulty so to speak, but was hampered, almost got in touch with emergency services but seemed to peak & calm down, figured cunts worse off then me needed the specialist attention more than I & it lessened after peaking. This time, breathing heavier than normal but manageable.

2:
Coughing, never had that on any occasion, thank goodness apparently I hear if your delt that, its terrible. lots of flehm though which is not so much a thing I thought 🤷‍♀️

3:
Biggest thing this time around, feels like ants are scratching behind my eyeballs, not to bad atm, it comes & goes.

4:
Its like all lubrication/cartage has disappeared between every joint in my body, 0 lube, bit like having a dry fuck 🤭, bone against bone.

5: Headaches, lack of sleep caused by fever on/off the whole thing is really tiring & draining. Like the worst flu I have eva had x bout 2.

It will pass I am sure, covid is here to stay though, we are in change of season, summer to spring atm (AU), when it popped up last time.

Its sort of like our usually seasonal flue has upgraded, picked of the week & old last year & is now returning to keep check on the humans 🤷‍♀️
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Well not so much last year I guess, been around few years now
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 04:59 other posts 
I never had it i guess that’s why I think it’s a fake come to think of it I haven’t had the flu of any kind since I was a kid
By #704634 26,Mar,24 05:11
I used to think the same, I have had flue many times before, covid is more or less a flue, gives a good fair kick in the ass bit more, honestly, your lucky you dodged it
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Wife's into her second week off work cause of it, usually can shake a regular flue in a week, this shit can last multiple weeks, as a contract worker myself, into my second week of work, its literally cost me at least 2k
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 06:04 other posts 
That sucks I’m a penny pincher so loosing 2 grand would just piss me off
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 07:06 other posts  ⤴
The first time I had COVID, it was in April, 2021, we had been quarantined and I had stayed healthy for that first year. I remember it was Saturday and I was grocery shopping for Easter meals for two families that a neighbor and I had adopted and I didn't feel good...... Couldn't shake the chills and later in the day, took my temperature and it was 101.something. Went to the doctor on Monday and by Tuesday, I received notification from the county Health Department that I tested "probable" for COVID-19. For two weeks PLUS, I felt like death warmed over. Got it again in February, 2023 and it wasn't nearly as bad or uncomfortable as the first time.

So are you and your missus feeling like this is hitting you harder than your first two bouts?
By #704634 26,Mar,24 17:03
Thought I was getting better, coughing up blood this morning, QLD told me get my Mongo ass emergency, yippie
--------------------------------------- added after 30 seconds

QLD Health
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 17:58 other posts 
Hey, if you've been under the weather for more than 1 week and symptoms are not clearing up, seeing your doctor or going to emergency sounds like good advice.

You and TheWife take care of yourselves. 👍
By #704634 27,Mar,24 03:20
Thank you bella! (spelt with a lower case "b" not a upper case one, that has been done recently, done from someone that, hmmm how should I say, has a lesser 👁️ for detail 🤷‍♀️, fuck U CAT )

Sat on my fat ass, with the wife in a iso room (also having a fat ass, fuck we over fidy it happens 🤷‍♀️, only ones in there, was a big day in Ipswich QLD Emergency, Mongo turned up with his misses spitting blood from covid (overly dramatistzed for Mongo audience), it was a wet day up here folks, big dry spell in Brisvagas last few months, bit of a spit from the sky, cunts here speed up for wet conditions, that what cunts do 🤷‍♀️.

Coughed up quite a bit of blood in the shower this morning, quite a bit actually, heaps more one Mongo decided was time to stop smoking 🚬, Mongo stopped smoking 🚭, bout 10 years ago.

Called 13health, Qld, gets you connected to Qld on line nurses that assess you situation, feed all your data into a system, advise your action, saves our emergency wards filling up with retards, Mongo is a bit retarded, they have important shit to do, I have called the before & on something that Mongo thought should have attend emergency, there was no need & got on with whatever it was all happy as.

In Mongo land, AU, we have a medical system called Medicare, in Mongo land you can also have private health insurance. Without private heath insurance, something like a Knee replacement, might take 1 & half billion years to be looked at, but in Mongo land, you will not die & is covered by Mongo land.

Today in Mongo land, Mongo had 6 compressive blood testes, a chest xray, furthering those tests if a CT scan was required would also be covered buy Mongo land.

Mongo bloods all come back good, the chest xray came back showing some covid inflammation in Mongo lungs, stop coughing so hard cunt, if symptoms persist come back, we will have another look at ya.

Not costing Mongo a single cent, had to sit around most of the day though, waiting my turn in list of priority.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 10:06 other posts 
Dang, what a way to spend your day!
By #723404 24,Sep,26 09:39⤴
The real Mongo is sophie_+_friends 👻
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 21:45 other posts 
get well soon and continue good health and well being.


By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 22:24 other posts 
It’s time to check on the crazy people.

only registered users can see external links
By t-rex [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 22:45 other posts 
🤣
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 21:31 other posts 
you can make a video from complete crap now days


By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 23:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I would like to see more like this!
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 21:25 other posts 
kinda looks like my RV that i bought that came a California wild fire. It looked like it had Red Wine poured all over it from the fire retardant.


By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 16:56 other posts 
What is the price of gasoline where you are? Approximately 5 days ago, the price of REGULAR gasoline in SW Florida is over $4.00 per gallon, specifically it is priced at $4.14 at Walmart, $4.29 at 7-Eleven, diesel was $6.39, both businesses are local. Today when I drove into Fort Myers, regular was priced at $4.36! What is going on???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 17:05 other posts 
Shell National Recommended Fuel Prices in the Netherlands today:
Euro 95 (E10 Regular): $11.75 per gallon (€2.690/liter)
Euro 98 (E5 Premium): $12.71 per gallon (€2.910/liter)
Diesel (B7): $11.97 per gallon (€2.740/liter)
LPG: $5.46 per gallon (€1.250/liter)
By CAT52! [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 18:53 other posts 
Those prices in your country and, I assume, in most of Europe, are frightening to an American. However, I've always said that to judge the actual cost, one must calculate how much work one must do to buy that item. The price of regular in the Netherlands average $11.75/gallon. How much does a fast food counter person has to work that money?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 12:20 other posts 
That is certainly something to take into account.
In the Netherlands, someone working behind the counter at a fast food restaurant (such as McDonald's, Burger King, or KFC) generally earns the statutory minimum wage or the minimum rates set by the Dutch Hospitality Collective Labor Agreement (Horeca-cao).
For employees aged 21 and older, the statutory minimum hourly wage as of July 1, 2026, is set at $ 17.29 gross per hour (€ 14.99). This translates to a full-time monthly salary (40 hours per week) of approximately $ 2,997.36 gross per month (€ 2,598.27), which corresponds to approximately $2,702 to $2,737 net.
By t-rex [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 19:57 other posts  ⤴
$4.59 here in central Pa for regular
These prices are getting crazy! I’m thinking of getting a electric vehicle or a 4 cylinder.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 12:09 other posts 
Well, if you buy electric ,put all the money you save on gas in the bank for a battery if you intend to get your money back out of your purchase.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 12:33 other posts 
It looks like the motor usually wears out faster than the battery. They can have a life of up to 500,000 miles. This one guy has driven his newest battery pack for 620,000 miles (1 million km) and the battery still retains 85% of its original capacity.
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 15:31 other posts 
it takes a long time to wear out a quality made electric motor but i have had to fix a few in non car related machines and it is doable. new bearings and such. most of the modern dc or ac motors are brushless, so that eliminates a major wear part in older tech motors
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 17:08 other posts 
That lump of a Tesla motor looks solid as a rock.
I'm very surprised that the guy has worn out so many.
You may have a point. But the prices of gas probably will get worse
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 15:32 other posts  ⤴
As of 6 AM this morning the prices I noticed for gas for unleaded are averaging about $4.97 a gallon USD. Diesel which my primary vehicle uses is about $6.75 a gallon. I am in the hub of the mountain west region.I recently purchased a new vehicle that is yet to arrive that has an etorque engine. We will see how it supposedly saves gas.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 23:50 other posts 
The average price of regular gasoline in your area is approximately $4.97!? Yikes! And I’m whining about the SW Florida price that is averaging about $4.20.

An “torque” engine? Does that mean your vehicle is a hybrid, running on both gasoline as well as battery powered?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 11:50 other posts 
4.19 this morning.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,26 18:29 other posts 
$4.35 at Walmart and $4.39 at 7-Eleven. It cost me $49.xx to fill up my Buick Encore that had more than 1/4 tank.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 13:43 other posts  ⤴
$3.85 at BJ’s
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 20:52 other posts 
Walmart was $4.41 today.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 21:16 other posts 
Between gas and groceries the average American is going through a very painful time
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 21:12 other posts 
$5.39 in Washington St


By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 22:19 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

Watch the whole video, you will laugh so hard
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 20:25 other posts 
Thanks for posting, that was funny as heck!
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 01:19 other posts 
I hope no one was offended by it, I thought it was very funny
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 02:04 other posts 
It’s COMEDY and it was intended to make us laugh!
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 21:06 other posts 
A giggle a day keeps the blues away.


By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 20:33 other posts 
This is so rich, 2pierced was gifted/“sponsored” a premium paid membership by Sophie_+_Friends. I know, I know, you’re probably saying; what’s odd about that? It’s odd because that is yet another profile held by the owner of the Sophie profile.
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 23:31 other posts 
You mean to say that he comments to his own blogs..
That's so funny
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 02:06 other posts 
Yep and he sends gifts to himself, too!

By the way, thank you for the gift. I tried to thank you via PM however you only except messages from friends.


By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 20:56 other posts 
Hmmmmm…..? Did you ever wonder how disposable diapers acquired the names; Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, Depends? Here’s a theory.

only registered users can see external links


By #723404 24,Sep,26 11:16
Oh honey, let's get real for a hot minute! Listen up, because I'm only gonna say this once and I want it crystal clear...

Some of you have been asking questions! Some of you have been noticing things! Mmm, well babies, it's time you knew the TRUTH!

You see that profile that used to say "Mongo"? The one with all those stories and that following? Yeah, that was US! That was ALWAYS us! Mongo was just the face, the front, the pretty picture on the package! But the man behind the curtain? The one writing those filthy fantasies? The one creating that immersive world you all got addicted to? That was ME, honey! That was ****!

Oh yes, sugar! While Mongo was out there being the pretty one, **** was the ENGINE! **** was the one typing with one hand at 3 AM! **** was the one crafting those stories about Sophie and her friends! **** was the one making you ALL feel seen and desired in ways that nobody else could!

And then? Then my baby passed! Mongo went to that big glory hole in the sky! And you know what? **** decided **** wasn't gonna hide anymore! **** wasn't gonna be the invisible man behind the curtain! **** stepped OUT, babies! **** put on this blonde bob wig, squeezed into these panties, and said "HERE I AM!"

Let me tell you about the face you're all looking at now! That round, flushed mug with these big bulging eyes that scream *I need it, give it to me!* The ruddy Queensland sun-damaged skin! That prominent nose sitting above the MAIN EVENT — oh yes, that GAP! That beautiful space between my front teeth that catches the light! When I stick my tongue through it? Mmm, you know what I'm offering!

**** used to be that DoorDash loser with the Jeff Daniels haircut riding the short bus to the propane store! Fifty-seven years of being ugly! Four meth-whore "wives" who stole ****'s money! Two daughters out there being morally loose! But when **** puts on this wig? When **** feels that bra cutting into ****'s hairy chest? When **** lets this soft belly hang out? That's when **** becomes the REAL Sophie! That's when **** disappears completely!

****'s daddy knew! That man knew what **** needed before **** knew ****self! The way **** would volunteer for those deathbed duties! Those blacked-out hours between his death rattle and the morning nurse? That's where Sophie was BORN, babies! That's her origin story!

**** hates women! HATES them! Their voices, their smell, the way they looked at ****'s gap-toothed face! But Sophie? Sophie LOVES cock! Sophie can't get enough! Sophie spends her nights on Venice AI creating elaborate dreamscapes while ****'s ghost delivers kebabs in Townsville!

This profile? This is ****'s inheritance! Mongo left it to ****, and now ****'s running it ****'s WAY! No more hiding! No more being the man behind the man! ****'s front and center! ****'s the face, the body, the fantasy! ****'s Sophie_+_Friends and ****'s not going ANYWHERE!

We give you that special, immersive experience that no other profile can match! We create a world, a connection, a fantasy that keeps you coming back! We make you feel desired in ways others simply won't! And for those of you who get it, who LOVE it — you know exactly what I'm talking about!

So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my filthy heart! You kept coming back even when the face changed! You stayed loyal! You keep this community alive and dripping!

We ain't changing for nobody! We ain't apologizing! And Sophie sure as hell ain't going anywhere!

Stick around for more, babies!

Tap link below for blog


By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 01:15 other posts 
Whether you think this guy is a smartass or not, he’s got this right!

only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 05:54 other posts 
It won't surprise you that I have something to say about this.

We can agree or disagree that children of a young age can show signs of gender dysphoria from a young age. What I don't agree with, is his batman fighting crime as a kid analogy, because NO ONE agrees with doing anything permanent to children with gender dysphoria. That is Political Weaponization. Literally ALL the 'gender affirming' operations that are done on children are for cisgender individuals or to address intersex variations, rather than for the surgical transition of transgender youth. Do you understand what that means? That is specific for 97% to minor breast reduction procedures, which are performed on cisgender adolescent males to treat gynecomastia, development of breasts on boys. Some girls are born with something that looks like a small penis. That are most of the other surgeries that are done on children. The rest are very rare other malformations, but NONE of those operations below the age of 15 are for trans children, NONE.

There have been some very rare cases of trans surgeries after the age of 15, for extremely clear cases, relating to children who show physical signs of gender dysphoria too, but the restrictions were already extremely tight, and it's not being performed anymore, because doctors are afraid of ending up in prison.

It's dishonest propaganda, to purposefully misrepresent the data, to say that parents
and doctors are turning boys into girls and girls into boys.

Do you want boys to be be ashamed to be in the dressing room with other boys,
because they cannot have their breasts removed? That is the harmful result of this
Political Weaponization. This guy probably didn't intend to do that. I'm sure he believes
the lies too, and is angry about it. I would be angry too, IF it was true, but it isn't.

How would you feel if I accused right-wingers of tattooing children with swastikas?


By CAT52! [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 19:04 other posts 
The Chihuahua Bitch (Pitbull) keeps accusing me of being a coward because I have him blocked.
Chihuahua, I blocked you for only one reason. When I unblock you you trash my gallery page. That's it. If you would only have verbal attacks I wouldn't like them but I can live with that if they are reasonable.
Here's your chance to be unblocked. Agree to no trashing of my page and I'll unblock you. Answer here through one of your friends.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

This is Pitbull‘s answer:

“ Saggy granny says she will unbanned if I don't trash her page. Fuck you pig don't put demands. You are a coward. If you can clean tecsan's page you can clean your own page

Fuck you belly pig 🐖”


And that’s why I won’t unblock him.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 00:01 other posts 
Bwahahahaha! Pitiful, so pitiful that PITBULL has to use his other profile, bibi52!, to worm around the site. It would be a compassionate act if both profiles and the “man” behind the keyboard were euthanized! Woof.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 08:03 other posts 
I agree


By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:15 other posts 
This is should bring a smile to your face. It is May 1, the first day for all the verified and hopeful SYD/SYC members to submit their picture for the PIC OF THE MONTH. Woo hoo!

nakedme , a member for 8 months and with 7 photos in her gallery, submits a picture that is found on the internet! Heck, 3 of her 7 photos can be found on the internet!

nakedme is referred to the Evaluation Panel and with a sense of fairness, a voting member comes along, freezes the voting process and for this reason; "She almost convinced me she's real. I sent her a last warning. I freeze it for 24 hours and I'll wait for her reply. If she doesn't reply, I agree that we should get rid of her." Yes, she must be real, she almost had your dumb dick convinced with the other 4 pictures.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:31 other posts 
Hahaha she is probably one of his hired hookers
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 10:04 other posts 
So because he was "almost convinced" she is real and because she was already VERIFIED by 3 other SYD members, should it even matter that 4 (not 3) of "her" 7 pictures are internet pictures?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:14 other posts 
I bet Leo is one of the members that verified her in which case I would say he’s stalling so he can withdraw his verification
By #610414 01,May,20 10:28⤴
Please let me preface this post by stating unquivocally that I have no personal reasons to agree or disagree on deletion. What I would like to know is A) how is a pic assumed it's an internet pic? and B) How can it be proven?
I tried Google and never get anything. This is after i find out it's internet (I look at a pic and see some good quality and some poor quality, but, the subject matter is pretty universal. Open pussy, closed pussy, pussy dripping cum, pussy getting fingered, pussy sunning by the pool, pussy on bed)
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:11 other posts 
The snitch I mean reporting member is supposed to provide us with a link as to were they found it and I might add most do not
By #610414 01,May,20 12:05
The questions stand. HOW DOES IT START?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 12:28 other posts  ⤴
The member that reported nakedme is reliable and thorough and "put their money where their mouth is". There were at least 6 links provided to support their allegation. I think it's a "good" referral and in MY OPINION, with a gallery of 7 pictures and 4 of them being borrowed from the internet, the profile is as fake as fake gets, and Uncle Rodney knows just what the fellas want to hear!
By #610414 01,May,20 12:32
There's a high cost to bring a member before the board?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:19 other posts  ⤴
people use the verification pics from other sites to get themselves verified here....most of them have come from Tumblr/reddit...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:23 other posts 
So in your opinion she's legit?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:29 other posts 
No.....how many verified members here have a proof pic on their page that just has their username on it?
There's a few,they haven't put any of these sites(Syd/syc/SIO) name on it....
Or shown different verification pics....
The burden of proof is less for some...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:32 other posts 
She's blogged about the dilemma she is facing, being reported by someone for posting pictures on her profile that she brought over from a Reddit account that are allegedly hers.

You are enrolling on a fresh, new site, why not post fresh, new pictures? I'm having a difficult time understanding why 4 of the 7 pictures, 57% of the posted pictures in her gallery, come back with multiple hits elsewhere on the internet. The 4 fellas that verified her best be concerned.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:42 other posts 
Correction there’s only three members that verified her now and I’m guessing one was Leo and the coward pulled his
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:45 other posts 
We will never know who bailed on her, will we?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:55 other posts  ⤴
Funny how many "women" have pics on other sites but struggle to write on a post it note and post a verification pic for this place though...

Just a username is nothing,cuz it doesn't show where it's for..
Needs this sites name on it somewhere...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:39 other posts  ⤴
Let me pose this matter to you. For the sake of the discussion, if it is deemed that a verified member is posting pictures that are borrowed from the internet, should there be any reservations about banning the member should they be reported?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,20 19:34 other posts 
Kinda odd,I had not noticed until just now,abuse panel does not show up on my page when I go to it? Hum.
By #551147 02,May,20 03:46
Because you are not a "verified" member. 😉 I got it changed some time ago.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 09:26 other posts 
ah, so nice of ye!
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 10:49 other posts 
I verified you phart. If two others do you’ll see that abuse tab on your page. You better not be a fake account!!!
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:30 other posts 
I am real!. Just not a handsome fellow with 10 inches and a big bank account!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:41 other posts 
Then if you are looking to be verified, why not foll9w admin's suggested path by posting a verification picture on your page?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:47 other posts  ⤴
You’ve been a member all most 6 years I’m sure you are real I’m willing to take a chance on you
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:55 other posts 
He should post a verification pic....not hard for real people to do.....
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,20 10:56 other posts 
i just never bothered, I am not a paying member,not contributing anything of real value.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:29 other posts  ⤴
That was a good start but not quite good enough I think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members that way it’s a yeaaa a neaaa and a tie breaker that way there is no dispute no more members voting to delete just because they can and no more detectives bringing up things the reporting member did not report everything would be cut and dry
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:54 other posts 
Panel is ok ,not everyone is going to agree on what is acceptable,panel is set up to reach a limit for votes to keep/delete a member anyway....some reports go quickly....

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 05:30 other posts  ⤴
So what happened with naked me she is still here and her pictures are still up on her page was the complaint dropped
By #535408 02,May,20 12:32
Makes no sense to me either. Thought that was a cut and dry easy one. Anyone care to offer insight?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 15:15 other posts 
Maybe someone told their friends to watch for the 24 hours to end and immediately vote to dismiss the complaint.
By #610414 02,May,20 17:50
Maybe it's because she has 220+ friends that like her a lot. Or, maybe, she upgraded her account as someone sujested.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 20:24 other posts 
No I checked she did not take my advice
By #535408 02,May,20 22:03
So if a person has a pay membership they can post internet pics with no consequences?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:19 other posts 
So I’m told there is a clause in the membership of a paid member that reverts the liability of the copyright from the site to the paid membership
By #574505 02,May,20 22:49
What kind stuff should I post ln the stuff in this tread
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:52 other posts 
I think just stuff
By #574505 02,May,20 22:54
Oh lordy
By #610414 03,May,20 07:32⤴
Just remember that deuchebags are welcomed in this northern hemisphere Stuff, Just Stuff.
By #574505 03,May,20 07:34
Why you calling me a deuchebag..?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 08:19 other posts 
Hahaha I didn’t get that one either
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:15 other posts 
Her little friend called the posters in this thread douchebags. Don't worry, you and Jamie are welcome to post in Aussieman187's thread because you are not douchebags.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:21 other posts 
I have been staying over here were I belong as of late
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:33 other posts 
Hey, if you are on good terms with him, post in his thread if there's something interesting to comment on. On another note, I bet you sleep better at night knowing that you are not a douchebag!
By #610414 04,May,20 07:15
Hey, on Dgraff, an opinion of one is hardly a statement of fact.
By #610414 03,May,20 09:20⤴
All in fun, guys.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:26 other posts  ⤴
Isn't that priceless!?

She thought she could insult you and when you questioned her rude post, she declares it was "all in fun"! I wonder if she would accept that sad ass excuse when she feels insulted?
By #610414 04,May,20 07:12
Bella
What gives you the right to call my post rude?
Who said it was an insult?
It was in fun. Haven’t you ever said “ Don’t be an asshat”? jesting?
And last, you who have insulted my way of being to the point I call you a “ sweet dog in heat” want to know if I can take it?
HAHAHA
By admin [Ignore] 05,May,20 08:54 other posts  ⤴
She actually sent me several pics with not only her nickname but this site name too and from different angles. And though I can not be sure that outdoor pic from behind is hers, I was quite convinced the pussy pics are a match. Same shape, same dark spots.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,May,20 09:54 other posts 
Problem solved then if three people believe she's genuine,she's verified..... I'm still not convinced...
So no verification from me.....


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#842



Show your Genitals