Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#767

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By Jamie [Ignore] 19,Sep,24 11:10 other posts 
They get really get along 🤣
[deleted image]
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 19,Sep,24 11:55 other posts 
Would that unite the country?
By Jamie [Ignore] 19,Sep,24 12:01 other posts 
Probably would

By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Sep,24 08:23 other posts 
Let’s all forget about cumala Harris and her land of taxes for a moment and talk about something important like the wonderful bowel movement I had this morning it was oddly shaped and dark brown you know now that I think of it it looked like Kamala Harris well so much for forgetting about Kamala Harris turns out she is just a dukee in a toilet bowl

By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 22:36 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 10:53 other posts 
I like the new feature, it is a new feature isn't it, admin? I'm speaking about the ability of sending a private message, having second thoughts about it and having the capability of withdrawing it and deleting it. Thank you, admin!
By phart [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 12:35 other posts 
why would this be a good thing? You say something to someone, and later they need proof and it's gone?
By Jamie [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 12:44 other posts 
Maybe it's good in case you made a mistake and you want to
Corrected. Before its read it
By admin [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 14:18 other posts 
It does not work if the message was seen by the recipient. I mostly meant it for editing purposes of long "offline" messages, like if you make a mistake or send the message by accident before you finished.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 14:35 other posts 
I can retract what I say it's nothing that the receiver can delete.

I might be angry with you at the moment but reconsider what I said was not appropriate.
By admin [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 14:16 other posts 
Well, I made it several weeks ago. Only works for "offline" messages. In active chat it won't work.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 14:38 other posts 
I like the feature, thank you.

By kebmo [Ignore] 16,Sep,24 15:21 other posts 
If I had a hyphenated name, say John Smith-Jones and I fell in love with
Mary Miller-Robinson and we got married would she change her name and if so, to what? What would we call our children?
Does anybody know such a couple because I'm sure they're out there somewhere?
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,24 00:30 other posts 
So your intent is that Mary Miller-Robinson chooses not assume John Smith-Jones surname name at the time of the marriage, right?

So, if Mary retains her "identity" my GUESS is that their children's surname would then be Miller-Robinson-Smith-Jones. And if that be the case, that's too many names and their children will be messed up for life.

By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 11:51 other posts 
I found this short video SO ODD! No, not the accent, I'm not sure if it's British or Aussie or that the "bacon" doesn't look like anything I've seen. See if you are readily able to spot what made me shake my head and laugh.

only registered users can see external links
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 11:57 other posts 
I wash my dog
in the washer, but he comes out dizzy
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 17:02 other posts 
Do you have a dog?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 16:17 other posts 
washing taters in a washing machine with no agitator????
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 17:05 other posts 
For cripes sake, who, in their right mind, tosses potatoes in a fricken washer? Maybe I'm old or old fashioned however I scrub my potatoes in the sink and under running water.
By Mongo [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 20:26 other posts 
🤣🤣🤣 she is a Kiwi (New Zealander) but living here (she makes reference to it in one of her other vids).

There are more Kiwi's living in Australia than in New Zealand though. Bloody dumb ass Fob's (Fresh off the boat), go back home
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 20:47 other posts 
I mean, who in their right mind would toss potatoes in their washer to clean them?
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 01:08 other posts 
Nah, I never had a dog, just joking…. And phart, my washing machine doesn’t have an agitator either. The new machines don’t, they wash the cloths by reversing direction of spin.
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 03:27 other posts 
I'm not so sure that I like the "new" washers. They are esthetically pleasing however I'm not convinced that they do a better job.
By #610414 [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 12:16 other posts 
These washers are the worst when it comes to washing clothes.
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 03:29 other posts 
Dumb ass Kiwi's, you answered your own question in the link you shared 👆 😁, it would have been a social media stunt more or less by look, as dumb as Kiwi's are, I don't think they would wash their potatoes in their washing machine, but they might cook them in their clothes dryer
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 23:10 other posts 
I will trade you even up some Puerto Rican’s for a few kiwis and I will even throw in a few rag heads or dot heads
By Jamie [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 23:47 other posts 
When I was about 14 I work for a potato chip company that's how a wash potato's and the skin would come of
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,24 05:50 other posts 
Hmmm......I hadn't thought about how a large amount of potatoes were cleaned for commercial use. Thank you for sharing your life experience with us.

By Cody8789 [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 01:17 other posts 
I have a question, I’ve been noticing cars 🚗 parking on my street after midnight, getting out of there cars and going around the back of my neighbors house in the dark and coming out with a bag of something and speeding off all night for about two weeks now. My suspicion is, my neighbor is selling drugs. What should I do. Nothing, inform police of suspicious activity at night, maybe I should just ignore it and mind my own bussiness. The wife is a drunk, the husband doesn’t work and the 16 year old sun is always in trouble with the law, but there friendly people. What would you do?
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 03:17 other posts 
From what I sense, you live in a upscale area. You, your neighbors might not be in any immediate danger at this time however I suspect that things that begin small will have a tendency to grow. Meaning that the activity that you witness might be a small scale and organized drug sales but the potential is there for growth. ie more "traffic" in your neighborhood bringing folks that might not be so "thoughtful". Capiche?

Do you feel that your life or your home might be peril in the future? Report it.
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 03:22 other posts 
That's a drug business for sure (or another illegal business), what should you do, well, if you report it to the pigs (Australian term for cops), you may be implicated in the reporting, if it was me & it was not directly effecting me directly, I would ignore it, if it started effecting me directly I would report it to the pigs.

Secondly I would ensure security in your own home if you were out, keep every thing locked up mate
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 03:32 other posts 
I don't believe that Cody would be implicated in any way, the police would probably use Cody's "tip" to surveil the situation and build their case.
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 03:33 other posts 
Yer but pigs have loose mouths, in my experience anyways 🤷‍♂️
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 03:37 other posts 
Also if something went down & it went to court Cody my be implicated at that point then, well, stuff, from impications 🤷‍♂️
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 07:28 other posts 
I have a neighbor that is up all night riding around on a golf cart and a lot of traffic in and out of his driveway all night and I suspect they are dealing meth but I don’t get involved because that kind of activity don’t go unnoticed cops arnt stupid and the meth dealers will slip up and get caught on their own
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 07:57 other posts 
You have a neighbor that's up all night and riding around in a golf cart? How do you know that? Do you cross paths with the neighbor as you are riding around on your motorized BAR STOOL!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 08:37 other posts 
No I see this activity when I get up to pee
--------------------------------------- added after 95 seconds

I ride the bar stool strictly in the day time
By kebmo [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 21:58 other posts 
New subject dgraff... About an hour and a half before I go to bed I quit drinking water until actual bedtime when I take required medication and I never get up in the middle of the night to go pee.
By dgraff [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 23:01 other posts 
My god some times I get up three times and sometimes I just wake up to smoke a cigarette 🚬
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 10:38 other posts 
I think some photos and a anonymous letter sent to the police would be the best way to report it. They probably already know about it.BUT sadly, they may wait until half the houses on that block are full of bullet holes before they act.
By #610414 [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 12:13 other posts 
Cody, report it as a abnormality and not as a drug operation. Do as the cops like to say, "See something, say something". Just say there's an awfuot of traffic during the night.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 20:50 other posts 
I think for now I will just lay low, I have a good friend in fdle and maybe I will tell him and explain to him not to involve me.
By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 00:14 other posts 
What is the "FDLE" an acronym of?
By #610414 [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 08:56 other posts 
FDLE stands for Florida Department of Law Enforcement. They are the state police. They have the last say on police matters in the state
By Mongo [Ignore] 15,Sep,24 00:59 other posts 
Best option mate

By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 05:23 other posts 
Lot of cunts here need to settle down & have a "banana paddle pop", or else ya will end up with a headache 🤷‍♂️
By bella! [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 07:54 other posts 
Uh, "banana paddle pop"? Is that an Aussie term for something more ominous?
By Mongo [Ignore] 14,Sep,24 08:11 other posts 
CB term I used to hear locally (a tow truck driver on citizen band 2 way radio, AM before FM came out a over the trucky radio waves, channel 40 back in the day, not as bad as "I got a big cock" a power station back in the day, some of the guys tracked him down & bashed the shit out of him, then big cock was gone, the tow driver call sign was "Squeaky" always spoke in a squeaky voice, fun times, miss them)

If anyone got the shits with old squeaky & his antics over the radio he would always say,

"have a banana paddle pop & settle down or you will give yourself a headache" lol

Old mate squeaky never got tracked down, but things went to FM then he was lost to the obese sadly, he was so funny.

By Jamie [Ignore] 06,Sep,24 23:02 other posts 
Site getting boring .
By kebmo [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 00:59 other posts 
Well let’s get naked and Jazz it up some!!!
By #610414 [Ignore] 07,Sep,24 12:12 other posts 
Jamie, what you need is for your partner to play with you while you post in the forums. Getting head while typing that Tacos are the best Mexican food can make it very exciting.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 06:35 other posts 
Seriously nothing but a political dump for people that have no lives.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 09:48 other posts 
We all have lives, just some people are so damn dumb you can't help but wonder how they manage to wipe their ass without a government loan to buy the paper that is taxed at 7.5% and a county inspector to confirm their ass is clean .And a county inspector to make sure the shit is handled in a environmentally safe way as to not cause a skin rash on the local mole and army worm population ..
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 14:36 other posts 

The dumb ones are the ones I was inferring to as having no life.They would shit the floor if someone yanked to hard on their tits.
By BirdDog [Ignore] 13,Sep,24 23:24 other posts 

By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:15 other posts 
This is should bring a smile to your face. It is May 1, the first day for all the verified and hopeful SYD/SYC members to submit their picture for the PIC OF THE MONTH. Woo hoo!

nakedme , a member for 8 months and with 7 photos in her gallery, submits a picture that is found on the internet! Heck, 3 of her 7 photos can be found on the internet!

nakedme is referred to the Evaluation Panel and with a sense of fairness, a voting member comes along, freezes the voting process and for this reason; "She almost convinced me she's real. I sent her a last warning. I freeze it for 24 hours and I'll wait for her reply. If she doesn't reply, I agree that we should get rid of her." Yes, she must be real, she almost had your dumb dick convinced with the other 4 pictures.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 09:31 other posts 
Hahaha she is probably one of his hired hookers
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 10:04 other posts 
So because he was "almost convinced" she is real and because she was already VERIFIED by 3 other SYD members, should it even matter that 4 (not 3) of "her" 7 pictures are internet pictures?
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:14 other posts 
I bet Leo is one of the members that verified her in which case I would say he’s stalling so he can withdraw his verification
By #610414 01,May,20 10:28
Please let me preface this post by stating unquivocally that I have no personal reasons to agree or disagree on deletion. What I would like to know is A) how is a pic assumed it's an internet pic? and B) How can it be proven?
I tried Google and never get anything. This is after i find out it's internet (I look at a pic and see some good quality and some poor quality, but, the subject matter is pretty universal. Open pussy, closed pussy, pussy dripping cum, pussy getting fingered, pussy sunning by the pool, pussy on bed)
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 11:11 other posts 
The snitch I mean reporting member is supposed to provide us with a link as to were they found it and I might add most do not
By #610414 01,May,20 12:05
The questions stand. HOW DOES IT START?
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 12:28 other posts 
The member that reported nakedme is reliable and thorough and "put their money where their mouth is". There were at least 6 links provided to support their allegation. I think it's a "good" referral and in MY OPINION, with a gallery of 7 pictures and 4 of them being borrowed from the internet, the profile is as fake as fake gets, and Uncle Rodney knows just what the fellas want to hear!
By #610414 01,May,20 12:32
There's a high cost to bring a member before the board?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:19 other posts 
people use the verification pics from other sites to get themselves verified here....most of them have come from Tumblr/reddit...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:23 other posts 
So in your opinion she's legit?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 16:29 other posts 
No.....how many verified members here have a proof pic on their page that just has their username on it?
There's a few,they haven't put any of these sites(Syd/syc/SIO) name on it....
Or shown different verification pics....
The burden of proof is less for some...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:32 other posts 
She's blogged about the dilemma she is facing, being reported by someone for posting pictures on her profile that she brought over from a Reddit account that are allegedly hers.

You are enrolling on a fresh, new site, why not post fresh, new pictures? I'm having a difficult time understanding why 4 of the 7 pictures, 57% of the posted pictures in her gallery, come back with multiple hits elsewhere on the internet. The 4 fellas that verified her best be concerned.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:42 other posts 
Correction there’s only three members that verified her now and I’m guessing one was Leo and the coward pulled his
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:45 other posts 
We will never know who bailed on her, will we?
By mr_blue [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:55 other posts 
Funny how many "women" have pics on other sites but struggle to write on a post it note and post a verification pic for this place though...

Just a username is nothing,cuz it doesn't show where it's for..
Needs this sites name on it somewhere...
By bella! [Ignore] 01,May,20 17:39 other posts 
Let me pose this matter to you. For the sake of the discussion, if it is deemed that a verified member is posting pictures that are borrowed from the internet, should there be any reservations about banning the member should they be reported?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,20 19:34 other posts 
Kinda odd,I had not noticed until just now,abuse panel does not show up on my page when I go to it? Hum.
By #551147 02,May,20 03:46
Because you are not a "verified" member. 😉 I got it changed some time ago.
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 09:26 other posts 
ah, so nice of ye!
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 10:49 other posts 
I verified you phart. If two others do you’ll see that abuse tab on your page. You better not be a fake account!!!
By phart [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:30 other posts 
I am real!. Just not a handsome fellow with 10 inches and a big bank account!
By bella! [Ignore] 02,May,20 13:41 other posts 
Then if you are looking to be verified, why not foll9w admin's suggested path by posting a verification picture on your page?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:47 other posts 
You’ve been a member all most 6 years I’m sure you are real I’m willing to take a chance on you
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:55 other posts 
He should post a verification pic....not hard for real people to do.....
By phart [Ignore] 03,May,20 10:56 other posts 
i just never bothered, I am not a paying member,not contributing anything of real value.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:29 other posts 
That was a good start but not quite good enough I think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members that way it’s a yeaaa a neaaa and a tie breaker that way there is no dispute no more members voting to delete just because they can and no more detectives bringing up things the reporting member did not report everything would be cut and dry
By mr_blue [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:54 other posts 
Panel is ok ,not everyone is going to agree on what is acceptable,panel is set up to reach a limit for votes to keep/delete a member anyway....some reports go quickly....

By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 05:30 other posts 
So what happened with naked me she is still here and her pictures are still up on her page was the complaint dropped
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,May,20 12:32 other posts 
Makes no sense to me either. Thought that was a cut and dry easy one. Anyone care to offer insight?
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,May,20 15:15 other posts 
Maybe someone told their friends to watch for the 24 hours to end and immediately vote to dismiss the complaint.
By #610414 02,May,20 17:50
Maybe it's because she has 220+ friends that like her a lot. Or, maybe, she upgraded her account as someone sujested.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 20:24 other posts 
No I checked she did not take my advice
By HotFuckerBoy [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:03 other posts 
So if a person has a pay membership they can post internet pics with no consequences?
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:19 other posts 
So I’m told there is a clause in the membership of a paid member that reverts the liability of the copyright from the site to the paid membership
By #574505 02,May,20 22:49
What kind stuff should I post ln the stuff in this tread
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,May,20 22:52 other posts 
I think just stuff
By #574505 02,May,20 22:54
Oh lordy
By #610414 03,May,20 07:32
Just remember that deuchebags are welcomed in this northern hemisphere Stuff, Just Stuff.
By #574505 03,May,20 07:34
Why you calling me a deuchebag..?
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 08:19 other posts 
Hahaha I didn’t get that one either
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:15 other posts 
Her little friend called the posters in this thread douchebags. Don't worry, you and Jamie are welcome to post in Aussieman187's thread because you are not douchebags.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,May,20 09:21 other posts 
I have been staying over here were I belong as of late
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:33 other posts 
Hey, if you are on good terms with him, post in his thread if there's something interesting to comment on. On another note, I bet you sleep better at night knowing that you are not a douchebag!
By #610414 04,May,20 07:15
Hey, on Dgraff, an opinion of one is hardly a statement of fact.
By #610414 03,May,20 09:20
All in fun, guys.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,May,20 14:26 other posts 
Isn't that priceless!?

She thought she could insult you and when you questioned her rude post, she declares it was "all in fun"! I wonder if she would accept that sad ass excuse when she feels insulted?
By #610414 04,May,20 07:12
Bella
What gives you the right to call my post rude?
Who said it was an insult?
It was in fun. Haven’t you ever said “ Don’t be an asshat”? jesting?
And last, you who have insulted my way of being to the point I call you a “ sweet dog in heat” want to know if I can take it?
HAHAHA
By admin [Ignore] 05,May,20 08:54 other posts 
She actually sent me several pics with not only her nickname but this site name too and from different angles. And though I can not be sure that outdoor pic from behind is hers, I was quite convinced the pussy pics are a match. Same shape, same dark spots.
By mr_blue [Ignore] 05,May,20 09:54 other posts 
Problem solved then if three people believe she's genuine,she's verified..... I'm still not convinced...
So no verification from me.....

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#767

Show your Genitals