Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 22:01 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Sep,24 05:10 other posts 

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 13:24 other posts 
So I got a notice that I was blacklisted by member moonfro
I THINK that he was the one who put somebody up on the abuse panel because they sent him inappropriate private messages. My response was something along the lines of "So blacklist them". He sent me a message saying "No one asked you prick". But I was asked by the fact that he posted an abuse report.
Anyway, my heart is broken and I've been crying all morning but I suppose I will get over it.... eventually.

End sarcasm.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 19:29 other posts 
admin , this is the very reason why reporting members need not know who the member is that provides rationale which supports their vote.
By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
I'm ok now. The tears have dried up.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 01:46 other posts 
It's not the point.

You gave moonfro "sage advice" and to be blacklisted because of it was not a cool move on moonfro's part.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 04:54 other posts 
yeah you did get black listed because you were being a prick, here an example of solid advice below vs your shit advice. @cloudbreak replied and said “ Hi, just so you understand, reporting a member requires hard proof as in links or the pics themselves pasted.” where as you said “Yeah so? Blacklist them,” like a condescending prick lol. Also it was regarding photoshopped pictures, not inappropriate messages so goes to show how little you’re paying attention to said reports you’re handling. While I agree with you bella, reporters shouldn’t be able to see who handles said report but moderators shouldn’t be assholes for no reason. back to the block list you go
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 06:46 other posts 
I am also a moderator but do not recall seeing or voting on your referral. Question; was the member that you referred ultimately deleted? My guess is "no".

Although your profile was created less than 2 weeks ago, is it possible that you were a member previously? I'm guessing "yes" on that. Just an f.y.i., Photoshop'd pictures are not necessarily grounds for deletion. Are you aware of that?

Just for the record, I'm still a proponent of admin reinstituting "confidentiality" to the voting process. It's not necessary for the referring member to know the names of the voting member(s) that included a supporting "comment" with their vote.
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:17 other posts 
No I have not had another account, and no, that members account was not deleted. It was a report for stolen images / other members images as it was very obvious that these pictures did not belong to the person reported. Not so much that it was specifically photoshopped lol. But due to lack of proof, nothing can be done which is fine. And again I agree but if that is the case then there should not be passive aggressiveness to those attempting to better the site and using the report feature
By moonfro [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:23 other posts 
As a moderator, wouldn’t it be wise to perhaps pass the same message that you or cloudbreak gave me? Rather than being passive aggressive toward someone attempting to do the right thing? Cause let’s be real if the message was not condescending and provided actual value, like yours or cloudbreaks, there wouldn’t have been a need to call him a prick
/rant
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 07:30 other posts 
I do not recall your specific referral, my apology.
By #610414 [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:55 other posts 
There's a moderator now for the deletion panel?
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 01:58 other posts 
Since moonfro referred to the members who voted as "moderators", I responded in kind.

Voting members are actually moderators, no? We mediate the referral. And on the social media site called Nextdoor, I am one of many that reviews reported content. On Nextdoor, the title given us is a "reviewer". Yep, when a post is flagged for questionable content, the reviewers receive notification, just like here. Based on the community's establishedguidelines, we decide whether the content is acceptable or not.
By #610414 [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 13:56 other posts 
👍
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 12:16 other posts 
Kebmo is an asshole. He thinks he’s more intelligent than anyone here, and is okay with sex offenders and fakes as long as they make numbers on the site.

The whole evaluation panel is flawed and needs an overhaul.
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:18 other posts 
The abuse panel is about useless.
Similar to a game of Wacka mole at best.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:34 other posts 
The Evaluation Panel is useless only when some of the useless voters pop in and vote without thinking.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
I wonder if I ever see the panel
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:47 other posts 
Only 2 more months, my friend, unless YOU decide otherwise.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
Very close but who knows
By phart [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:50 other posts 
you look at this as a jury, you look at the evidence presented and go with your conscience. Jurys in courts are not able to go out and do detective work on their own to prove or disprove a case. The abuse panel here is about the same. if your gut says the case is legit, vote.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 21:27 other posts 
I've noticed the different referrals and how some members vote. Some voters are so lame, when they read a referral, they automatically vote to delete just "because"..... They don't "investigate" any further than the information that is presented by the referring member. It's too bad that admin doesn't have a test to prequalify panel members cuz it's apparent to me that they lack the prerequisite of "common sense".
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:44 other posts 
kebmo tends to be sarcastic but no more sarcastic than others. I'm curious as to why you feel that kebmo is "okay" with sex offenders and fakes?
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 23,Sep,24 15:49 other posts 
He pretty much told me that in another post and when I reported someone. I’ll have to dig for his reply but I don’t really care to. He told me on my report something like who cares we need numbers here.
By moonfro [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 04:55 other posts 
sheesh what a piece of crap
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:49 other posts 
I still think the abuse panel should consist of the three oldest members as seen at the bottom of their page
A yea
A nay
And a tiebreaker
It would alleviate the bickering amongst the members let’s face it none of us are qualified to do police work
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:51 other posts 
I could only imagine the power trip it would give some. The ones there already act like the site belongs to them solely.--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutesYou know Kebby webby stands in front of the mirror lacing up his size sixes telling himself he’s the best little hall monitor in Canada. 🍁

Respect my authority! 😂🤣
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 08:17 other posts 
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:36 other posts 
Kebmo is the Canadian JohnS.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:42 other posts 
Little little Kebmo- shoe size 6... what a weak old cunt!

Why did you your parents give you away?

A degenerate line cook job
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:47 other posts 
All he needs now is a few wiener dogs to piss on his girlie panties and an upgrade from fry cook to projectionist.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:41 other posts 
My guess is that was directed to me/at me.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:49 other posts 
No. If I have something to say to you I’ll say it. That was for your buddy.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:43 other posts 
yup- he defended Woody being here... fucking loser
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 20:22 other posts 
I received a message from "System" 17 hours ago stating that I have been blocked by him again. He also visited my profile 17 hours ago and then apparently blacklisted me again. What a weirdo. moonfro

If you've got something to say go ahead and say it.

By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 11:38 other posts 
is the wife nagging you about a new car for Christmas?
well, here ye go,
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 13:42 other posts 
What's your point?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,24 18:26 other posts 
there may be some married men on here that needed some help you know? Just trying to look out for them. this is just a good example of a custom build that went the extra mile,

By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 22:26 other posts 
Found what cat wants for a Christmas present
By #610414 [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 11:14 other posts 
I prefer this one
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 11:58 other posts 
no no, you need this 1.
By #610414 [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 16:38 other posts 
I assume that angelofdeath or AKA the walking putrid flesh is making some comments below. Honey, you ain't got the tits to pass as a woman.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 15:25 other posts 

I think even sleepy Joe would get disgusted by the scent of her old muff cabbage.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 15:32 other posts 
Oh NO, Joe would make a mess in his pants if he sniffed her,cause she likes him and her excitement and hormones released would just drive him over the edge, poor fellow would stutter and have a heart attack
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 15:48 other posts 
Could you imagine them together. Like a ball of pasty white dry flab of dough against, well pasty dry dog crap.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 23:46 other posts 
perhaps this would help joe?

By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 06:24 other posts 
Is it possible that it's really that easy? I'm not sure that Little Billy was saved!

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 07:34 other posts 
I can tell you it’s not that easy maybe on some cheap cars like a Kia or a hundi the Korean made crap but it’s a lot quicker to break out the driver rear door glass and reach forward to open the driver door
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 10:29 other posts 
some windows are a bitch to break. Mercedes uses tempered safety glass that is very hard to break.we lost a fellow in a flood recently because no one could get a window broke out.I don't know what they were using as I was not at the scene but the fellows were doing the best they could with what they had
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:16 other posts 
Yeah your high end cars use better glass
By #610414 [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 15:53 other posts 
We should not allow those wacky cars into the US market. Let's put a 100% tariff on them and the ones here already, let's send them to Venezuela.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 16:26 other posts 
Martha vineyards will take them Obama wants to start a junkyard he can use his Haitian slaves to run the junkyard
By #610414 [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 13:40 other posts 
You are still living in 2008. Get with the program, Dgraff.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 16:59 other posts 
The farther back I can go the better life was this new woke bull shit is ridiculous
By #610414 [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 09:46 other posts 
WOKE is a Republican invention. You guys needed something to deflect criticism of the Clown. Yeah, I hear you. It's nice to fantasize about the good old days, but, like the wether, what you've got is what it is, so, quit crying like a baby and face it.
By phart [Ignore] 26,Sep,24 22:21 other posts 
Woke - Wikipedia
Woke is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) originally meaning alertness to racial prejudice and discrimination. Beginning in the 2010s, it came to be used as slang for a broader awareness of social inequalities such as racial injustice, sexism, and denial of LGBT rights.

Woke is not even a word in my dictionary, i did have the page shown in my pics but deleted it, only mention of woke was past tense of wake I think.Nothing republican related about it.
By #610414 [Ignore] 28,Sep,24 11:16 other posts 
As it was originally, yes, but you Republicans usurped it for your purposes. IE, you came up with it.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:55 other posts 
Agree- Kinda of like my women wear La Perla panties... and Saggy gets hers at Sears or a garage sale

Cunts Googling La Perla now
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 21:59 other posts 
Garage sale is too high class for Saggy. She buys hers from the dollar tree. Then when she’s worn them for two weeks straight she uses them to keep the flies off Geromes chicken.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 23:07 other posts 
hilarious
By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 23:10 other posts 
I thought older women wore Bloomers instead of panties?

But I guess these will work?

Oops, those cost to much, here we go
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Sep,24 23:24 other posts 
I actually think her and Joe Biden wear the same brand of depends
By phart [Ignore] 25,Sep,24 08:04 other posts 

By #610414 17,Mar,21 08:53
I just posted this on a new thread and, in the sake of transparency I'm copy/pasting my comment here.

licksipsuckit.....Lix...you, like Bella, Dgraff, Phart and several others, got it wrong. I don't choose to "suck up your arses now and feed off the dags you feed her". I choose to visit Bella's forum site because her site is usually the only site that has some interesting topics. The forums are full of innate threads that belong in the heads of overheated male brains. You, on the other hand, seldom participate in the forums and never under your account name. For a long time I was a champion of the people that got trashed by Bella's crowd and you was a big recipient of my effort to fight trashing of my friends. It turns out it was for nothing. Lix, you've got your opinions on what I'm doing now. Frankly, I don't give a rat's ass what they are and that is the same about anyone else. Bella, Dgraff, Phart, Jamie, or all the other members that may or may not want to be friendly, they can all kiss my ass. I'm doing AND ENJOYING, my time on the site. Just an aside......Phart, who almost always has opinions totally opposite to mine, is usually the nicest to me.
As far as needing someone to defend me for some of the shit posted about or against me, I think the site knows that when my ire is molested, I don't take prisoners. So, in honor of what I considered a friendship, you, and Dgraff can keep out of my existence on site.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 10:16 other posts 
I would PREFER that you would not discuss me publicly with your friend. What you say to her in a private conversation is between just the two of you, unless either or both of you decide to make it public.
By #610414 17,Mar,21 15:21
Phart, Dgraff, or Lix? FYI Bella!, you were mentioned in my post but I did not discuss you publicly, privately, or otherwise. All I did was tell about this site thread and some of it's forum topics. My post was not directed to a friend or enemy. It was done to explain myself and my recent actions to ignore you or anybody else for what you perceive as a general truth. You and Lix are in an open war. No, I don't give a flying fuck who is right or who is wrong. Like I've said, if I visit this site it's because of the content matter.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 16:14 other posts 
Then I will kindly ask you to not "mention" me in your public posts directed to your friend. Perhaps you and maybe she feels that we are in an "open war" but I can assure you, I really don't give her any thought.

Just so you understand, I do NOT have influence over what members post here and/or what they say about others. I would prefer that members don't take pot shots at her in this thread and I've gone as far as asking members to be nice. For you to address her post in another thread and toss my name into the mix only opens the door for her to use me as target practice and there was no need for that.

I don't feel like I've come at you with an attitude and I can hope that we can keep the non combatative momentum going.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 17:34 other posts 
Ah! Just as I anticipated! I logged out to see for myself in what context to were discussing me, aka "mention" me to your friend.

Surely, you are not that foggy minded or clueless about your friend's response to you, are you? It might be tricky but I'm sure you can sort it out. She wrote;

"hey, don't explain anything to me, Im not the self appointed site police and I really cant bothered to read what you've written after the word CUNT AND DIRTBAG on the first line, theyre only worth pissing on in my opinion *lix*"

This is where it gets tricky because she made reference to your "first line". No worries, I will simplify it for you. You wrote;

"Lix...you, like Bella (referred to as CUNT), Dgraff (referred to as DIRTBAG), Phart and several others, blah, blah, blah....

AGAIN, I will kindly request that you do not publicly discuss me or mention me to your friend. Thank you.
By #610414 17,Mar,21 18:02
bella! surely, if you saw the first line, I said no such thing. I think all of you have taken too many sips of the cool aid. No matter. From now on, if I have to refer to you, I will identify you as “ Lix’s war sparring partner”
--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

And yes, I am that foggy. I choose to be that way. You and Lix are two sides of the same coin. I don’t care if you can or can not control the other members. What ever those dip shits have to say is for me to deal with. I have tried to stay out of your way and to be honest, I like how things are working out. As far as Lix, well, she’s as good or bad as you and your bunch. Leave me out of your petty squabbles
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 18:42 other posts 
What is so difficult for you to understand? KINDLY DO NOT DISCUSS ME OR MENTION ME TO YOUR FRIEND IN THE PUBLIC FORUM. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING CRAP WHAT MONIKER YOU THINK THAT YOU WANT TO ASSIGN ME, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR ***YOU*** TO DISCUSS ME/MENTION ME AT ALL OR TO HER. IS THAT CLEAR? THANK YOU.
By #610414 18,Mar,21 07:39
Bella! why can you mention or discuss me any time you like but I can't pay you back in kind? I don't have private conversations with anyone except for sex. Yes, once in a while I do have a one on one with someone, but, public conversations are proof of what I've said. In this whole exchange on who said what to whom, I did not have a private conversation with Lix, you, @Degraff@ or anyone else. At the same time I've had some private conversations with some male friends about their ability to "FUCK ME SILLY".........oh....and I did not mention you.......even as a possible ménage à trois
By phart [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 10:46 other posts 
being mean to you would fix nothing.The whole idea of discussing opposing ideas and such is to try to fix the other persons mistakes and miss interpretations so they can make better desicions regarding their lives in general.Being mean is like beating a wild animal to domesticate it,futile.You treat the wild animal as you want it to treat you.and eventually,just as with the latest stray cat that I tried to help along in life,sometimes you fail. I had to scoop his dumbass out of the road monday morning.
By #610414 18,Mar,21 07:40
Phart sorry for your loss
By phart [Ignore] 18,Mar,21 10:45 other posts 
I had named him Dingus because all he did was hang around and meow and eat.
But he had several places he checked for table scraps and he was on his way over here when he got the sqaush.
poor things aint got any sense.I mean,I almost hit the dumbass with the golf cart!
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 10:53 other posts 
Now what pray tell did i do to deserve that I stuck up for you to the walrus 🦭🦍🦧🐖🐳🦀or whatever she is
By #610414 17,Mar,21 15:26
You did this in Tecsan's thread.

Well Lixy pixy spoiled meat pie I didn’t lie I’ve read your posts before and you care about no one but your self and the one woman that stuck up for you you kicked to the curb that one woman was candy or were you to stupid to realize that

Make what you will with it. As I said before, I don't give a rat's ass what ANYBODY thinks about me anymore on site. I will try to ignore innuendos, half truths and bitchy members.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 17:47 other posts 
And how is what I said derogatory in anyway to you I was letting the the walrus know that you were the best and only friend she had that would stick up for her and she turned around and shit on you
By #610414 17,Mar,21 18:04
It’s not. You go from tone side of the line to the other. All you have to remember is that I don’t give a fuck, one way or another, about what you feel or do
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 18:26 other posts 
Hahaha look at it this way as long as I’m deviling lix I’m leaving every one else alone and on weekends I devil the hell out of my baby brother or Markis then even lix gets a break
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 18:46 other posts 
And like I've pointed out to you, you start some shit and I get dragged through it.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 19:47 other posts 
My brother and Markis never mentioned your name so it must be a site thing
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 20:25 other posts 
Are you serious?
By 2nice [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 18:49 other posts 
Some things never change.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 20:35 other posts 
Do you understand what I'm saying, what my point is?

I do not understand what TWOWARM feels she has to say to that woman that concerns me. Each and everytime my name is dropped in any of her posts, her friend uses it as an opportunity to call me a cunt.

There also seems to be a correlation to the prominent member slamming me when dgraff starts in on the prominent member, too.

DON'T START NO SHIT AND THERE WILL BE NO SHIT.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 20:50 other posts 
I hear you loud and clear but as I heard you say 100 times you have no control over what myself or any other members say I to have no control over what they say I’m a prankster I’m not happy unless I’m deviling some one weather it be on line or at home
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

Right now it’s just me and muggsy watching tv so I’m deviling muggsy but he loves it
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 21:31 other posts 
Do you see how things unfolded? You taunt the prominent member because you feel she has wronged her longtime friend and personal cheerleader. You were told to stay out of TWOWARM's "existence" by TWOWARM, herself. You were also told, by TWOWARM that she "don’t give a fuck, one way or another, about what you feel or do." Why expend any energy on someone who feels that strongly?

Your post struck a nerve with the prominent member and she referred to as a DIRTBAG but not before she took a swing at me.
By dgraff [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 21:40 other posts 
I know and I understand
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Mar,21 21:51 other posts 
I know that what you did was done with good intentions but your efforts were not appreciated by the person that you were trying to avenge.
By dgraff [Ignore] 18,Mar,21 03:45 other posts 
Yeah I seen that kinda ungrateful oh well I tried
--------------------------------------- added after 36 minutes

So much for
A
Random act of
Kindness it blew up in my face

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#768

Show your Genitals