Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #572

Pages:  #1... #567   #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   #576   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 12:37 other posts 
It's a beautiful day and I ventured out to the liquor store, not for liquor, but some miscellaneous stuff, water, cold cuts and bread. My arms full, I unload at the counter and notice a quart size mason jar just inches away labeled "Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine ☆☆☆" and it's butter pecan flavor. I heard moonshine tastes like rocket fuel so I'm geeked that this is flavored. Wow, I want it! Moonshine, whoduh thunk that the liquor store in my little town would carry and moonshine!? I swoop it up and tell the cashier that I'm going to buy it.

When I get the darn "moonshine" home and I REALLY look it over and I realize this is fake moonshine. It's alcohol/volume content is 17.5% making it 35 proof. What a waste of $30!
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 12:46 other posts 
Well I'd suggest that you return it but we're all supposed o be staying home.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 13:16 other posts 
I don't believe that stores are returning and refunding items that are something that can be consumed. I've seen signage like that at the grocery stores, apologizing for the inconvenience. Another thing stores are not taking are returnable cans and bottles.
By #608173 04,Apr,20 14:12
Could you not use it as a hand sanitizer ? . Or is it not strong enough at 35% ? . Or if you have an old ZIPPO you could fill it up . And burn the blinking store down .
--------------------------------------- added after 13 hours

WOW! . Sticky moonshine . lovely . They could advertise it as the drink that sticks to your guts like fly paper . Through the teeth round the gums .Look out stomach here it comes .
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 16:48 other posts 
$30 hand sanitizer!? Hecky no! Keep in mind it is butter pecan flavored, don't you think that it might be sticky?
Ohhh ok, I see.
Well at least you have a mason jar you can reuse but sorry for the disappointment. Did it taste good though? Is the mason jar clear or one of those cool colored ones?
Doesn't Cody make drinks like that?
(But I'm sure his product is much better.)
Your experience reminds me of absinthe for sale in liquor stores in modern-day...just how much absinthe is actually in the bottle?
By #610414 04,Apr,20 16:39
“After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible thing in the world.”
~ Oscar Wilde
I thought it was illegal but it's not.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 16:48 other posts 
I call old Smokey flavored shine getto shine
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 16:50 other posts 
Then you have seen what I'm talking about?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 17:00 other posts 
Absolutely I have it’s alcohol content is low enough to sell in our beer distributors Pennsylvania is screwed up the state owns the state stores that sell wines and liquor and beer is sold in a privately owned distributor
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 17:14 other posts 
Like I said, I saw a Mason jar and it had "Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine ☆☆☆" and I didn't read the fine print. It was affordable and since I'm quarantined, I figured this was the best time to get fcked up! Besides, I'm worth it! The alcohol/volume is not much more than that of wine!
By #610414 04,Apr,20 16:54
only registered users can see external links

--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

What did you think of that crew cut on Jeorge Jones?
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 16:57 other posts 
What I purchased was packaged in a clear mason jar and the liquid is the color of Bailey's Irish Cream. Right now I'm too pissed at myself to open it!

You mentioned absinthe, I never heard of it, had to Google. So the taste of absinthe is compared to Ouzo and I like Ouzo.
By #610414 04,Apr,20 16:59
But not in the same league by far
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 17:15 other posts 
Hell yes I like ouzo 100 proof licorice
bella I hope you have fun with your purchase anyway...sorry for the irritating disappointment.
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 17:35 other posts 
30 dollars I can buy old Smokey get to shine for 5 dollars a jar
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 03:56 other posts 
Moonshine rule: If the seller has more than half of their teeth don't waste your money. I just made that up because I've never bought or tasted it.
Maybe it would be good in your coffee or tea Bella... You know, a breakfast moonshine.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 08:56 other posts 
damn,you all buy that in stores? A couple phone calls and I can get some out of the tool box of a pickup truck from the mountains.The real shit.You can legally make a certain amount for personal use.
I knew a preacher that made it behind his house in the 70's for car fuel. The tanks and some other stuff are still there.
He said the government got to be so annoying he quit.
By #188992 05,Apr,20 11:16
Are you sure, phart?

It seemed unlikely to me so I Googled the relevant US Law:

I wouldn't want you, or your moonshine buddies, to end up locked up or fined! Maybe advice/law has changed since April 15 last year.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 12:37 other posts 
I was told by the maker he was able to make 20 gallons a year legally if he kept records.The law does change sometimes since they can't figure out how to tax moonshine or pussy.
The preacher I knew had a permit to make it as car fuel. But as stated, it got to be a hassle trying to prove to the boogieman that he was burning it in his car.
By #188992 05,Apr,20 12:46
I'm not sure "I was told by the maker" will stand up in Court.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 15:57 other posts 
The guy that was making it,Not God,DUh!
There is or was a permit process, keep googling.
If it aint been cloroxed off the net like so many other things.
By #188992 05,Apr,20 16:37
I wasn't meaning God.

Nah, YOU fucking Google it. We're surely not having that argument again?

If you assert something, YOU prove it.
By #608173 05,Apr,20 17:13
Would this help you two? . only registered users can see external links.
By #188992 06,Apr,20 07:23
Yes, particularly the bit that says:

"Federal law provides no exemptions for the production of distilled spirits for personal or family use. Under no circumstances should you ever distil or sell alcohol without a permit."

Cheers.

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 08:54 other posts 
I saw an interesting picture that I wanted to comment on but before I do, I always look at their profile and read their bio. I was completely stumped when I read what this straight guy wrote; "I'm a straight guy who likes çock. No guys under 30 no guys over 55..I like guys seeing me totally nude. I like to suck çock.. I like texting. Guys hit me up if your interested..I like texting nude pics guys only no pussy çock only."

This straight guy has me totally confused so needless to say, I chose not to comment on his picture.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 09:58 other posts 
He sounds like he’s confused
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 21:12 other posts 
Yes, "confused". Just as confused as the straight SYC member who blogged and wrote that she was not interested in having men who enjoy wearing panties or gay men contacting her. Hmmmmm.....girlfriend, my guess is that gay men are not sexually interested in you.
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 21:42 other posts 
I welcome everyone
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 23:02 other posts 
That's so cool of you! But not everyone thinks like you.
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Apr,20 23:31 other posts 
Yeah dgraff, you never shut your mouth!
By dgraff [Ignore] 06,Apr,20 04:26 other posts 
Hahaha it’s called an open invitation

By #608173 02,Apr,20 09:27
To all you members in the UK . Boys Girls one and all . Get out on the streets tonight 02/04/2020 at 20.00 and bang your hands together . And make loads of noise for our NHS . Show your approval . Remember to KEEP SAFE KEEP YOUR DISTANCE !!!. So go on have a good bang tonight . And stick up for the NHS .
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 11:23 other posts 
What services does the NHS encompass?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 12:51 other posts 
National Health Service...
By #188992 02,Apr,20 13:52

And employs about 1.5 million people.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 14:39 other posts 
And people should be thankful for the pharmacies, dentists, doctors, urgent care, emergency facilities that remain open and provide treatment for this and during this pandemic.

I'm curious though, why aren't the police, firefighters, grocers, the waste companies and their workers, volunteers, etc being applauded for providing service during this time?
By #608173 02,Apr,20 15:44
It has now been extented to inlude . = see below .

People across the UK have taken part in a second "Clap for Carers" tribute, saluting NHS staff and other key workers dealing with the coronavirus pandemic.

Delivery drivers, supermarket staff, care workers and bin collectors were among those honoured by the nation as well .

Households banged pots and pans, while others played the bagpipes to show their support.
By #188992 02,Apr,20 16:12
I think there's been a tendency to think of the NHS workers being especially "on the frontline", particularly given the number of issues this country has had in getting them the right PPE (personal, protective equipment) in a timely fashion.

Hope the link works for you, all the way over there!

Ted's right though: it's become a much wider expression of gratitude.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 17:40 other posts 
What a tragedy, these health workers made the ultimate sacrifice, their lives.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 10:57 other posts 
Don’t forget the automotive shop’s that work on emergency vehicles I do many fire trucks and police cars every year
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 11:05 other posts 
And the mechanics, too. You are a unique breed, dgraff!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 18:28 other posts 
Thank you I love what I do it’s like not working at all rather getting up every day to have fun
By #610414 04,Apr,20 16:41
And eat pizza too.
By #608173 02,Apr,20 15:53
@ bella
Also see this link . To get an idea what our NHS does .
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 17:32 other posts 
Thank you. I see that the NHS provides service to all. What, if anything, does a person need to provide in order to receive services?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 19:25 other posts 
You need to be a UK citizen. Dental services are free if you are unemployed or have a low income, or under 18 or retired. Maybe some other circumstances too. Prescriptions are free in the same circumstances, I think.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 20:51 other posts 
So do you need to produce documentation to prove you're a citizen?
By andrew999999999 [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 11:24 other posts 
I've never had to, I suppose it's because they have my medical history and personnel details on file. If you've just become a UK citizen, you might have to prove it.
Did it last week, and again tonight. Seems like it's going to be every Thursday until things get better.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 17:27 other posts 
What a wonderful way for a country to come together to show their appreciation!
By #188992 03,Apr,20 07:34
I thought you might be interested in reading about this guy (one of my personal heroes):

He also once said "Illness is neither an indulgence for which people have to pay, nor an offence for which they should be penalised, but a misfortune the cost of which should be shared by the community" - particularly apposite in these troubling times?
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 14:04 other posts 
Thank you. Mr. Bevan's was a committed and passionate man!
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 14:03 other posts 
Although this American singer-songwriter is singing about the USA, this song speaks about all of the selfless heroes of the world who are committed to working and providing an essential service at this time.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #567   #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   #576   ...#768

Show your Genitals