Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #573

Pages:  #1... #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   #576   #577   ...#768

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 01,Apr,20 11:10 other posts 
The original post was edited, it read poorly. So sorry.

When you view a member's profile, you obviously look at their pictures and perhaps you read their bio. Just what is it that you might find alarming or distressing?
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 12:52 other posts 
There is a long list of concerns...
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 14:39 other posts 
List 5.
--------------------------------------- added after 25 minutes

And if you can't think of 5, how about 2.
By #608173 03,Apr,20 07:54
I suppose its difficult these days to define what we class as alarming or distressing . for instance piercing and Modding the body . Having genitals and breasts removed for gender realignment . BDSM . Coprophilia and so forth . The list can and will go on and on . People these days seem to accept lots of things that go on in the world . Perhaps there is a greater thing that concerns them now than what people do to themselves.And what they get up to in there private lives . I think its a case of accept and be accepted . Just my views . But there you go .
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 10:26 other posts 
Your list is more of what I was hoping to see and you summed it up perfectly; "There is a greater thing that concerns them now than what people do to themselves.And what they get up to in there private lives . I think its a case of accept and be accepted."

Thank you.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:36 other posts 
Fake pictures- especially with face shots

Profiles with lots of pics of a computer screen and cock jerking off on the pic

Revenge pics- from an ex- They are usually obvious.

Cropped pictures from some other site- watermarks usually left

Inappropriate age

Are they in the dome game?

Almost any "female" profile asking for tributes- #dude

"New members" with 10 points

"New members" opening their own chat room
By admin [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:45 other posts 
From my observations yes, almost any "female" profile asking for tributes is a dude, but I can't stop keep wondering why...
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 10:21 other posts 
A revenge profile with pictures would be alarming and distressing. I actually found one and with all the information that was provided was able to contact the woman. She was not aware that her name, her face, her child's face, her email address, her home address and telephone number was made available on SYD/SYC. When this was communicated back to admin, the profile was deleted immediately.

Yes, it distresses me to see SYD members that will upload pictures of their partner yet you never see anything other than their pathetic penis or hands/fingers doing something to further expose their partner.

But the other things seem to lean more toward, gosh, I'm not sure.... Members that return with 10 points aren't necessarily members that were previously banned. New members opening a new chat room? C'mon, really? The dom game? You've got friends past and present that have been involved in that feature. And that alarms/distresses you? Your bullet points seem more of an annoyance rather than a disturbance.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 12:57 other posts 
then again, I am not new JohnS notnyt who goes about his cunt day looking for members to grass
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 13:16 other posts 
notynyt has slowed his roll. He's concentrating on and directing all his efforts on winning the Pic of the Month.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 12:03 other posts 
and that tells you who he is aligned with.. or who he is
Steffi as in Cum4Steffi was a real woman and she liked and welcomed tribute pictures. So it can happen.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 13:18 other posts 
I remember Cum4Steffi but I can't recall whether she did or didn't encourage tributes. I have no doubt that she did invite members to send tributes based on her screen name.
By Chauncey_Street [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 16:24 other posts 
So you remember her too. I wish she'd return.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,20 13:21 other posts 
The "boaters" are back in town, rippin' up-n-down the channel and river. Woo hoo, another 6 to 7 months of this!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 13:23 other posts 
I'm just hearing that American singer-songwriter and musician Bill Withers, whose songs included LEAN ON ME and AIN'T NO SUNSHINE, passed away on Monday at the age of 81.
By #608173 03,Apr,20 13:41

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 11:54 other posts 
Regarding the Play Ball!! game, what I think would be a beneficial tweak is if the person passing the ball opts to include a message, the message could also be included as a "private message". Just a thought.

By bella! [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 16:10 other posts 
Hmmmk..... I just voted for 2nice in the BEST IMAGE/MEMBER TOP feature. Prior to my vote he was at 19% and after my vote he was at 20%.

He "zoomed up" by only 1%???? Sorry, 2nice, you're not going to get anywhere quick by advancing in increments of 1%.
By #610414 02,Apr,20 21:27
Neither is anyone else. Only if someone decides to invest huge amounts of points for a member, herself included, can a member reach the top. It’s Admin way to harvest points
By admin [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 08:41 other posts 
Not true. Out of 1000 last votes 873 were free votes (that's 87.3%) that I gave out 3 points for and only 127 (12.7%) were votes that costed 20 points. The balance for these 1000 votes for me is -79. It may slightly differ, but most of the time it's close to 0.
By #610414 03,Apr,20 09:32
Yes, but how many of those 873 free votes actually became a pattern to bring one member to the top? if everyone that votes has to wait three hours before getting another free vote, it would take a huge group of members all voting for the subject member. That is almost impossible. It's the reason why a very popular member still has to spend 20 point votes to remain on top. The way the game has evolved you only break even, but, the idea is "I want to be on top at any cost". That's human nature. In my opinion, you were hoping that would happen and then you would have cleaned up. Even now, your point gifts are paid by the other point harvests.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:43 other posts 
Well, some members can stay on top without 20 points votes and some can't.
By #610414 03,Apr,20 11:27
I know the realities. But there's been some famous wars between very popular members and points flew faster than a mad hornet.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 08:42 other posts 
Someone probably voted for the top participant at the same time so that everyone else dropped down.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:53 other posts 
Oh, okay. That happens only when a HOT vote is placed for JUST THE TOP PARTICIPANT or anyone participant above him? Yes, I was surprised not to see him advance to 24% and only to 20%. At this rate, he will be lucky to make it to the 30 percentile.
--------------------------------------- added after 35 minutes

HOLY CRAP! 2nice is at 32%! Woo hoo!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:53 other posts 
That would have been my guess I have seen it before
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:59 other posts 
I seem to notice that for the most part, my vote will make that member jump by 5% UNLESS the are 9% or under or they're already at 100%. So I was very surprised to only see 2nice advance by 1%.
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 10:39 other posts 
I play the game a little different I don’t vote for who I like I vote any one I can above who I don’t like
--------------------------------------- added after 59 seconds

Nothing says you have to play the way it’s intended

By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 07:29 other posts 
help help help I’m out of Lysol and can’t find any will lemon pledge kill germs 🦠
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:37 other posts 
Well for fucks sake mate, don't use any of yer booze!
By dgraff [Ignore] 03,Apr,20 09:47 other posts 
Hell no that would be alcohol abuse

By kebmo [Ignore] 01,Apr,20 02:26 other posts 
Trevor Noah said tonight that NY Governor Cuomo's approval rate is a lot higher recently because of his handling of the COVID-19 crisis. Trevor agreed and referred to himself as a Cuomosexual.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 12:53 other posts 
His fake approval rating is high now... wait until the dust settles and everyone sees what he failed to prepare for, and what he cut long before this...

Muppet.
By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Apr,20 15:32 other posts 
He reminds me of Rudy Giuliani after 9/11. He will go down in history as the Governor of New York who did all the right things at the worst time in the state's history, as a hero in the state's history.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

He also reminds me of the Mayor of Calgary who in 2013 led us through the worst flood in the city's history. Naheed Nenshi has been our mayor for nine years and always wins with great majorities. He's a straight shooter who doesn't bull shit his people.

By bella! [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 11:19 other posts 
Why does the membership continue to catapult Jonboy1969 's INTERNET pictures onto the Popular page?
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 11:31 other posts 
I have no idea but it sickens me to the thought that he’s allowed to compete with real members pictures using his internet pictures
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 16:33 other posts 
Never heard of the cunt... but the whole front page is rigged algorithm

By phart [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 22:06 other posts 
A unofficial research study has concluded that a woman can be satisfied by only 3.25 inches. Yep,you read that right, 3.25 inches.
Don't beleive me, measure your credit cards length before you hand it to her.

I couldn't find the joke thread,and I had to share this 1.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 10:45 other posts 

Still more than Bjuka has!
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 11:25 other posts 
I found it and posted this. /forum/thread.php?id=26116

By jayman73 [Ignore] 29,Mar,20 12:47 other posts 
So, I just find it interesting that all the liquor stores by me in Orlando have declared themselves an essential business and are remaining open, and nobody is stopping them. They have lines out the door. Even our local home brew supply store has declared themselves an essential business, as there is a stay at home order by Orange County.

For those in other parts of America are all the liquor stores staying open as well? How about those outside America?

I just get my beer at Publix, a local grocery store.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,20 13:02 other posts 
The party/ liquor store near me has maintained their normal operating hours. My guess is that they can consider themselves an essential business because their business is not exclusively beer, wine and hard liquor. Many of the "liquor stores" carry eggs, milk, juice, deli meats and cheeses even limited amounts of paper products.

What surprised me was that the only upscale restaurant/bar in my town indicated on their electric sign board that they would now be open Friday and Saturday from 3pm to 8pm and on Sunday from 2pm to 7pm. I just wonder how they're going to pull it off with the stay-at-home order issued as well as having to stay 6ft away from one another.
By #583549 29,Mar,20 13:07
In NJ all the liquor stores are open while the resturants and bars are not!?
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,20 13:47 other posts 
In Pennsylvania we have state stores run and owned by the state so all state run operations are closed no hard liquor and penndot is closed and the Pennsylvania turnpike is open to easy pass only I can still buy beer if I care to
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Mar,20 15:14 other posts 
All the liquor stores in Manhattan are open.. I think they are citywide.

Plus, most of the restaurants now offer to go cocktails if you pick up a take out order.

Cunts would go mad crazy without being booze sedated during this....
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Mar,20 17:12 other posts 
I know I’m completely out of Yukon I can by beer but it takes to long to get a good buzzz just drinking beer
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,20 22:48 other posts 
Hey, look at it this way, your mild buzz was all you needed to motivate you to clean your kitchen!
By dgraff [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 05:21 other posts 
Yeah that’s one way of looking at it
By kebmo [Ignore] 30,Mar,20 14:37 other posts 
In Alberta, Canada they're all privatized and there's a liquor store pretty well within staggering distance of anywhere in any city and they're still open. I don't know if all are but there is no provincially mandated shutdown. I think that in the big scheme of things it's beneficial for maintaining social distancing so that if people really want or need to drink they won't visit their friends. Hopefully.
Of course I'm sure everyone knows of how the last time prohibition worked out in the US. If there's a buck to be made someone will go for it and if that means a 2020 version of the speakeasy it would happen which would be unbeneficial for social distancing.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 31,Mar,20 05:43 other posts 
Liquor stores - or Off Licences as we call them in the UK are also now classified as 'essential' after the liquor aisles in supermarkets were being stripped bare.
On the radio today I am sure that I heard that recently liquor sales have increased by 80% over pre virus sales.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #568   #569   #570   #571   #572   #573   #574   #575   #576   #577   ...#768

Show your Genitals